My Pet Cab Reviews

Tiffany Shinkle
Rene Ledezma
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Alexander G Wroten
Great job at letting me know when her arrival time was and keeping me up to date. Also, very friendly.
My puppy was dropped off alert happy clean and on time can’t get better than that
Good job on time
Amazingly awesome experience!
Jeff D. was a great driver. He called to inform us the plane was late taking off and gave us a new time frame. He also made sure to call an hour before arriving to let us know. Our puppy arrived clean & full of energy.
Jerry was great. Kept in constant communication. Was pleased with the experience.
The driver was an absolute gentleman & Stella showed up on time. Stella did show up very dirty & unfortunately My Pet Cab was given the wrong phone number from PuppySpot. So communication was difficult, as we didn't receive information regarding arrival the day prior. Neither are your fault.
We were very happy with the delivery, Gary was friendly and helpful.
It was great
We were very pleased with the delivery of our new family member. Tracy was very attentive to our Roxy, and great with us, giving us some excellent information.
Neal was excellent and Mr. Gould very much appreciates it!
Ricky & Jason were fantastic!
My wife and I were extremely happy with the series of My Pet Cab. We received a call the day before our puppy was to be delivered from Puppy Spot. The person calling was terrific with all the information I needed. The next day our puppy was delivered by the nicest man Abel and his young son. They seemed to be as happy as we were and I absolutely would use them again...We took pictures all around to remember our wonderful experience.
I had a great experience, thank you.
My puppy was delivered on time and in good condition.
Driver was Traci Brearley, notified us ahead of time and was on time. Puppy was clean and appeared to be in good health and spirits despite a very long trip. Traci obviously cared for her passenger. The hand off went smooth. Thanks again.
My Pet Cab was a big part in getting our new family member home safely! They were there for me the entire time and gave so much info on the process I didn’t have any questions after. My driver Ramiro gave us an estimated time of arrival and showed up sooner, we were very pleased with our first experience with My Pet Cab, we Highly recommend !! - The Ali’s
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 3rd May 2021
Very nice and was quick! Called me and updated me, was very polite too.
Our whole experience was great. I received a call the day before telling me the time window he would be delivered along with all the information I needed. Abel was the Driver who brought our puppy to us. He could not have ben nicer. Took the time after he verified me to take a few photo's of my wife and I and also a group photo with him. All and all a very nice experience of good memories.
Thank you so much Lisa for safe delivery. We love our little baby.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,153 reviews