My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
I want to thank Alex for transporting my puppy to me safe we appreciate your kindness
Very good service. They kept me well informed throughout the entire process.
Ray was there in the 3 hour window as Pet Cab said he would . Very friendly and our puppy was happy (but tired) when he arrived. Thanks Pet Cab!
Great service, I appreciated the regular follow up and care. Tim who delivered her home was so friendly, caring and professional- I’m so grateful to your company for safely transporting my little one.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 28th February 2021
My Pet Cab was very thorough in communication and safely getting my puppy home. Thank you!
We couldn't be any more pleased with Josh's (our driver) caring and friendly personality!
In addition, the communication with your company was outstanding!! We greatly appreciated the day before receiving a phone call giving us a time frame in which to expect our new puppy. Then the day of waiting had finally arrived and Josh gave us a call to let us know that he was on his way.
It was a pleasure to work with your company.
Your company gets a 5 star rating from us!!
M~
They communicate very well and arrived on time. Very courteous.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 27th February 2021
They were timely and friendly. My puppy was safe and happy and everything went smoothly.
We received a well cared for pup in the timeframe that was promised.
Great experience and service. Took wonderful care of our little puppy and kept us informed about their travel throughout until he was safely brought home. 5 stars!
Adam was great, kept me posted on his timing and made getting our pup super easy
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 27th February 2021
We had an excellent experience with Pet Cab. They called ahead of time and even when they were on our street. We were able to meet our new puppy and surprise our kids too. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Great communication!
Bob was professional and friendly and good communication skills.
Excellent service thank you so much
The experience was great. I received a call the night before with an arrival time frame and then a call when the driver was on his way.

The puppy arrived happy and clean.

Appreciate dean and the team’s service.
Excellent job all around!
The driver was very nice and called me a few times with details of her arrival.
I must say though that she was very traumatized by the experience of being in a crate and I will not go this route ever again to get a puppy. I cannot use a crate to train her from the trauma she went through.
We are sorry you puppy didnt like the travel method. We (My Pet Cab ) provide the last mile piece of your puppy's journey . We take over at the local airport and your puppy is generally in our care for a few hours. Our handlers give some human touch and support at the airport and keep close eyes on the puppies on their ride to their "furever " home. We will pass along your concern to the company where you purchased your puppy since they set up all the travel arrangements. Hope you are enjoying your newest family member!
The driver kept us updated and was very courteous and nice.

Joni was wonderful!