My Pet Cab Reviews

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Rick was great!
Neal was great and right on time!!
Very kind. No complaints.
Georgi P. Was kind, attentive, and communicative. He really went the extra mile in delivering our puppy, and I couldn’t recommend him more.
Good communication, punctual and friendly
The delivery time is right on and the driver is friendly and nice! thank you.

Daniel
Rick Walsh was wonderful. He called me to touch base so we knew an ETA. He was kind and friendly. You could tell he was taking great care of our new little bundle of joy. He loves his job and you could see it. Thank you Rick.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Pet Cab did a great job communicating with us to let us know when to expect our puppy to arrive. The driver updated us along the way, and took photos for us on his arrival.
Great! Happy healthy Boxer puppy arrived earlier than expected. Thank you for taking such care of my new family member. Two thumbs up! 👍🏻 👍🏻
Bob was the nicest and most pleasant gentleman I’ve met in some time. I would recommend them.
Thank you very much for bringing my puppy to my door. Extremely happy and thankful !
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Ray was prompt, professional and clearly cared about the little pooches he was transporting. Great service!
Puppy was delivered to my door on time!
Our puppy arrived safely and in good health. Would highly recommend!
Our 8 week old puppy, Jasper, was delivered to us with much care and thought dedicated to his health and safety. He arrived happy and energetic; we are thrilled and delighted to have our new puppy!
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 28th November 2020
Fantastic service - puppy was happy
Our puppy's driver, Jeff, was friendly and professional. He called me as he was leaving the airport to let me know when my puppy will arrive.
The drive was very kind and made sure we had everything we needed before he left.
The young man the delivered our puppy was very courteous and called ahead of time, and our pup arrived ahead of schedule!
I was very impressed by the service JAI delivered. She was very kind and courteous. The time that I was to expect my puppy was right on time. Great Service from MyPetCab.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.93 based on 1,274 reviews