My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
The driver had great communication and personality. Much appreciated!
Good communication and on time delivery with all paperwork and food.
Kate was assume. I would recommend to all my friends.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Excellent service all around.
Raphael was very professional, courteous and friendly. Thank you so much for your prompt service and care for our puppy
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 9th April 2021
My Pet Cab was excellent. They communicated with me clearly the night before and the day of delivery, and the driver, Jeary, was right on time, kind, and friendly. i was grateful that he took my puppy out of his crate and introduced him to me--and even took a photo--instead of just handing me the crate as I was expecting. He seems like an ideal person to be transporting puppies and other animals. It's a wonderful idea to take a photo of the first meeting between a puppy and his new parent. My only suggestion is that drivers take a few photos rather than just one, since it doesn't take much longer to send a few and it increases the likelihood that one will be a really good keepsake. Many thanks for everything to My Pet Cab. I would use them again, without hesitation.
Very personable, helpful person. He was very careful with the puppy and seemed to care about animals

I was very happy with the delivery.

Marilyn Berning.
Great experience. All went as expected, and I was well updated every step of the way. Thanks Megan!
Rick called & was just as excited to bring me my puppy Duke as I was to get him. He took the time when he got here to clean him up and present him to me. Rick has a marvelous personality and gentleness about him that was relaxing to Duke. Thank you so very much Rick! You made his transition a breeze! What a wonderful organization you have and I will be happy to recommend you to my friends and family!
Though Rick had a lot of puppies to deliver, he was very kind, patient and generous in his help in making us comfortable taking our puppy. We are first time dog owners and were a bit nervous. Rick made an important moment very special. Thanks!
It was a lovely experience, we got all the support needed and thank you for taking care of Sampson
Very good, my puppy arrived safe and happy. The driver keep me informed on his location. Was a wonderful experience.
The gentleman was very professional and sweet as my children came down to meet their new family member. You can see our puppy was very well taken care of and transported with a lot of care.
Patricia was very professional and communicative. Thumbs up!
Neal was fantastic. My pup arrived in caring hands. Thanks so much.
Our driver Patricia was very professional and kept me posted on her the estimated time of arrival. She was prompt and took very good care of our new puppy.
Omg The service was exceptional and Patricia (our driver) was the best! She took amazing pics of me and the new pup as well gave me some tips with transitioning him to different food. And THANKS for the free kennel!! :-)
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Thank you Brandon! That is such a wonderful review and feedback for Patricia and our team. We really appreciate it and hope you and your new bundle of fury joy are loving life together
Very professional and exceptional customer service.
The driver arrived with my on time. He was very professional and efficient and my pet is 100% ok. Thank you. Excellent job!
Great experience! Thank you, Michele Heyde