My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
He was really nice and patient with my puppy
Good service
The driver was great he called and gave an ETA. The puppy arrived in good spirits with no damage, the only problem was the loose water in the cage it should have been in some kind of a bottle (like a drip feeder for hamsters). because the water was all over the creat everything was wet. Other than that everything was good.
Thanks for your review and we are sorry the crate was wet. Unfortunately, you can not use drip feeders with dogs as they can't drink from those. Dogs lap up water and need it in a bowl for them to get any. Due to the nature of driving and sometimes dogs playing in their bowls, wet crates can always happen. We try to clean up any if we notice it, but this can happen as we are driving to your house and we know owners are ready to see their dogs and not wait for us to clean up water. Once again, I'm sorry we missed the mark on our high level of service, but I hope you understand that this is just something that can happen when you transport dogs.
Very easy and kind!
The communication we received was excellent and our driver gave us ample notice of his arrival. I took one star off because our puppy arrived with poop on him in various places. I do acknowledge that this may be normal, unavoidable and/or My Pet Cab perhaps shouldn't be held responsible. All other aspects of the service were great.
She was very nice and kind but the crate had smeared poop and pee. I didn’t expect that. She mentioned he went but I thought she cleaned it before he came to the house.
Driver was in a hurry. No time to answer any of my questions.
Delivery as promised. Puppy had pooped in his crate and was dirty and smelly. I still
love him. Thanks for doing your job.
Thanks for the review! We do clean out the kennels and wipe the Pups down after they land and do our best to clean them up after a day of travel. Our driver did mention that your pup had just gone the bathroom again during the ride from the airport and that he cleaned your puppy up on the road and mentioned to you that a bath would be a good idea. Congrats on your new family member !
Good service can't complain
Everything was great except the driver only gave me 15 minute notice that he was coming.
Excellent highly recomend this company
Very nice service.
Great service. Our driver Neal kept us informed about the expected arrival time . Very courteous and concerned about the welfare of the puppy in his charge.
Niko was great and friendly. They called me the night before to give me a window of time and came right in the middle of the window. Not sure if it was their fault or not but we found a tick on our puppy when we got her.
Thanks for your review and we will let the company you bought your puppy from know about the tick. As we only have the puppy from the airport to your house, we can ensure it didn't come from our transportation. All of our vehicles are sanitized after each day and we ensure that additional cleaning is done if a flea or tick is ever reported. Niko's vehicle will now undergo additional cleaning due to your review. Thanks for letting us know.
The only problem I had was waiting for a phone call and I was expecting her at 12:30 nobody called and didn't get here till 2 or 2:30 I was a little worried. Other than that it was great, He was very very nice, he had a busy day. But just call.. Really I would have given you fives all the way across if someone had called me ,then I would know what was going on.
Thanks for the feedback! It looks like the request for review was sent in error. We did not actually do your Puppy delivery based on your location. I will ensure Puppy Spot gets your feedback regarding the communication piece. At MyPetCab we call the night before with a shortened delivery window to help you plan your day. Congratulations on your new family member !
Our puppy came to us covered in poop. It's understandable that during his travels he would go to the bathroom but it would have been nice for him to be cleaned before his arrival.
Thanks for the feedback. All puppies and travel crates are cleaned when they arrive at the airport and then we check them during transit to your house. Sometimes pets go to the bathroom after our last check, but we can ensure you that it would have been a recent accident and not something they traveled in long. We hope you are enjoying your new addition to your family and that your first weekend was great!!
the person was very nice
Loved how easy it was.
We were all so excited with joy for our little puppy to be delivered
Very fast service and delivered everything that was promised
My Pet Cab is rated 4.93 based on 1,570 reviews