My Pet Cab Reviews

Andrea Tatum
Tiffany Shinkle
Rene Ledezma
Alexander G Wroten
I must admit I was disappointed with My Pet Cab. Maybe I was expecting too much... here are the positives: they called me the day before and gave me clear details on his delivery with a window of time and that he would call on his way over and he did. The negatives; Tim was nice enough but he was suppose to bring a bag of food and didn’t, it seemed a bit rushed like let me take a picture and I’m out of here, and lastly the crate was all wet with water and pee. It was a mess!
We are sorry to hear you were not pleased with the delivery experience. As the Last Mile provided for your puppy's journey we take over once the plane lands. The food is supplied by the breeder and company you purchased your puppy from and we will provide the feedback to them. We will also follow up with our driver to ensure they watch for puppies knocking their water bowl over in their travel excitement. Enjoy your new family member!
My experience with My Pet Cab was amazing! My driver notified me when they were on their way which helped me prepare better for my puppies arrival. I definitely recommend the service!
He was amazing very friendly was very sweet with dog very helpful stayed and made sure the puppy was comfortable. The experience was perfect thank you ! 😊
Excellent!
The driver was excellent. I felt in good hands the whole way through. Nice job.
Shay was great. We got a call the night before with a window for our pup’s drop off. Then Shay called us the morning of the drop off to let us know she would be coming early. Shay was very nice and helpful. She truly loves her job.
Reliable transportation for your pet
My puppy arrived earlier than the expected time and the driver was friendly and professional. Thank you for making this so seamless!
Kaeden was the Pet Cab driver for our new Puppy. He called to let us know the exact time he would arrive and even arrived a few minutes early. We were outside anxiously waiting on our front porch. When he pulled up we knew our pup was finally home. Kaeden seemed just as excited as we did to see our pup. He took his time with us and answered any questions we asked. He made sure we were the new puppy owners and took a few pictures for us as well. Thank you so much Kaeden for your promptness and enthusiasm. You made today a FANTASTIC DAY!!
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Kim was very kind and gentle with my new puppy. She even took a pic of us! Kim also texted me when she was about 30 mins from my home and arrived earlier than expected. I am very pleased with my pet cab. Thank you for bringing Luna “ginger” home safely!
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 25th April 2021
Puppy was safely delivered to my home on time.
Dean was super nice and gentle with our puppy. He did a great job introducing us to him without being forceful. You can tell he has experience working with animals.
Our pup arrived within the window promised safe and happy. The driver was very professional and friendly. The trust Puppy Spot has in your company is well deserved.
He was a very kind Man, he handed me my Puppy safe and he also helped to bring the traveling cage to my porch. Thank you very much
ALWAYS RESPONDED TO MY CALLS AND SHOWED UP WHEN EXPECTED
Sue's delivery was perfect. Punctual (notified of delivery 1/2-hour earlier than first notification), Courteous, Friendly. Whole experience went smoothly.
Driver was very kind and sweet. Our beautiful pet arrived clean and happy. Thank you so much💜
I was just so excited to meet our puppy and so very grateful to the driver Jeary getting or puppy Petey here safe and sound. Donna Valentino
My puppy arrived on time and happy, so I’m happy!
Great job on time friendly. Pet was clean everything explained well.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 22nd April 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 22nd April 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,127 reviews