My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
I was very happy, got a call from Jeff (I believe) I was so excited. He told me he was leaving
Middletown, N.Y. and it would take approx 2hr. 15 min. I got a little excited, called him to see
where he was and he was 15 min out, so I told him I would meet him outside and I did. I usually like to talk to people, but all I could think about was my puppy “Spirit”. So he took her out and I showed him my license, he took our picture, and he was gone. Very pleasant experience.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Jan provided great communication and clearly was so caring to the pups!
Dean was awesome, he was almost as excited for us as we were excited for the puppy. You could tell she's been barking and I asked him if his ears hurt, he said "oh no".
Great experience!
Jeary was wonderful! He delivered my puppy with care and was through in explaining everything.
Amazing service
Jeff was super professional and seemed to really cared about my puppy while he was transporting him to our home. Thank you so much! B
The driver arrived at the time stated. He was very pleasant and my puppy was handled well.
EXCELLENT!
EXCELLENT. KEPT ME INFORMED ABOUT DELIVERY
We just recieved a new puppy. We sent out a great review of our driver Rick Walsh. I don’t remember word for word but he was great. Please find my first review. Besides that we have things to do besides getting your review process down.
Nancy was absolutely amazing!!!!!!! She was the most kind, caring, and wonderful transporter ! We could not have asked for anyone better....she is a gem!!!!
Thank you Nancy for being the best and taking such phenomenal care of animals and bringing home our new fur baby Cricket!!! She’s top notch!!!!
Pat was thorough and sweet! Loves the text prior to arrival and how informative and nice she was at drop off.
I was very pleased with the service. They contacted me to confirm the time my fur baby would arrive. They were punctual and courteous.
Joni was great
Georgi was outstanding!
Delivery was on time. He called me before he came. Very considerate towards puppy and kept puppy clean.
I’m beyond happy with the service provided. I really appreciated the updated arrival time. Also, all of my questions were answered with patience and understanding. She went above and beyond and I would absolutely recommend this service to others based on her kindness and professionalism. Thank you so much!
Mike was very nice. He made our pup feel very safe and comfortable. As well, he helped bring the crate to the front door.
Great service! Very communicative!
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,004 reviews