My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Kate was exceptional and made the arrival wonderful for our Louie! What a fantastic experience. Thank you for everything!
My Pet Cab 4 star review on 9th July 2020
Puppy disembarked around 10am. I finally called at noon to see where he was at as I had no information regarding company, driver or eta. Some of that was Puppy Spots responsibility. However, when I called, the person answering let me know that I should have received a phone call with his eta and that in fact, it was marked that I had been called. This was false and they verified with me they had the right number. Changeover with dog was quick and efficient otherwise.
Driver was lovely, pleasant and kind. She explained the items she had with her and gave us our puppy.
Puppy was not delivered during the time frame given but was only about a half hour late.
Our driver Neil texted us in advance and showed up on time,
The puppy was fine but the crate was completely wet inside and smelled badly.
I think the puppy was treated fine but there were no papers to sign and I had to ask where are the papers etc.
Thanks for taking the time to review and we are sorry we couldn't give you five-star service. When Tina arrived at the airport our team cleaned her crate and made sure she was ready for the van ride to your house. Our drivers do check during the transport to see if they need to clean the crate again, but sometimes the pets go to the bathroom after this is done. For paperwork, due to Covid, we have been asked not to have anyone sign anything, so we try to respect everyone's space and honor social distancing.
We hope you are enjoying your new addition and if there is anything we can do in the future, please let us know!!
Good timely transportation of precious cargo. Nothing extraordinary and no tracking tech, but service provided as advertised.
The driver and contact on the day of delivery were excellent. The day before the dog came home, I called the office and left a message through their limited menu options. They never called me back, so I had to take the initiative on the day of delivery to get information through puppy spot.
I'm sorry you were not able to get anyone on the phone the day before delivery. We will make sure this is addressed. I'm glad everything went great day of delivery for you!!
The two girls were very friendly and The puppy was clean and in good condition. It would of been helpful if they called at least 30 minutes before their arrival time. 10-15 minutes was a bit too short especially since I was told by PuppySpot (not the transportation company) that she wouldn’t arrive until 12 when in fact she arrived around 10 so I was a bit frantic.

Thank You!
Driver was excellent, extremely helpful and friendly. I would have liked it though if My Pet Cab could have replaced the padding in the crate my puppy arrived in, as he and his crate were totally soaked from what was observed to be repeat urination. Otherwise, the driver was fantastic!
Thanks for the kind words and sorry your puppy arrived with a wet crate pad. All puppies and travel crates are cleaned when they arrive at the destination airport and then we check them during transit to your house. Sometimes pets go to the bathroom after our last check, but we can ensure you that it would have been a recent accident and not something they traveled in long. We hope you are enjoying your new addition to your family and that your first night went great!!
The transporter was on time and friendly.
very nice service. Good communciation
The gentleman who delivered Braxton was courteous and considerate. My concern is centered on the fact that Braxton arrived in Fairfield, N.J. at about 11:21 a.m.. This is about 90 miles from my home. He did not arrive till 09:00 p.m.. I personally feel more drivers should have transported the pups to shorten the transport time. I have to bath Braxton when he arrived because of feces matted in his hair in multiple areas. Please consider how you can shorten transport times for these puppies. Thank you.
Stayed connected with us during the travel and pre-travel arrangements. Delivery was on-time and our puppy seemed to be in good shape and well taken care of.
Prompt and pleasant staff. Took good care of my puppy. Thank you Lisa and Jason.
Driver was courteous and friendly. Puppy was a little messy and had to be given a bath. Not having done this before we're not sure if that was to be expected.
Sorry we were not able to earn a five-star review from you. As the transport company hired just to bring your new puppy from the NJ airport to your home, we try our best to clean each dog at the airport before making the final journey to your house. Some dogs go to the bathroom in their crates after this step and sadly arrive at you a little stinky from their journey. We hope you are enjoying your new family member!!
Driver was awesome!! I kept getting different arrival times from puppy spot and cab service which was confusing but great experience overall!
Sorry there was confusion. We will work with PuppySpot to make sure they don't give out arrival times as this is something our team is supposed to do. We monitor the flights and give delivery windows based on arrival times. We hope the best for you and your newest family member!!!
The transport