My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Daisy our pet cab driver, and your staff kept us well informed on our new family member Neeka. She arrived a 1/2 hour earlier then expected which was great news, she looked great. Her flight was delayed but well worth it. Thank you
Excellent service
Rick was an absolute blessing. He kept us well informed and at ease the whole trip here ;) He had his hands full with Mya's moments. ( OOPS ) She arrived fresh and well taken care of Bless his poor hearts but Rick had a smile and not a complaint . Just explained paperwork to us things we needed to do THANK YOU !!!!
Excellent communication and brought us a beautiful puppy!
Thanks
Very helpful. Surprising early😀
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 24th November 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 24th November 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 24th November 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Awesome pictures and a very happy Pup!!
I loved receiving my puppy. Your transporter seemed really nice and the puppy arrived clean and not very stressed. It was a great relief to me to have him brought to my house. My vision in one eye is limited so driving any distance is stressful. And I really appreciated the advanced phone calls I received letting me know the delivery time.
Process was very smooth, they called night before like they said they would and also 20 mins before they arrived. They arrived in the time frame they gave us which was nice. My puppy arrived in great condition considering his long trip.
Ryan did a great job.
I can't thank you enough. There was some minor confusion that was caused by my request to expedite the adoption. But that was quickly cleared up and I was thankful that every person involved in the transportation of Kade to his new home treated him as if he were a member of their own family.
Mei arrived ahead of schedule and was very clean. Our driver was very caring and loving towards our puppy and we are very grateful!
Pet Cab was very nice and informative about the transport and time of arrival
We were kept informed on the process and estimated arrival time. When there was a weather-related delay, they kept us updated so we knew everything was OK. Our new furry friend arrived in good shape and ready to explore her new home.
Driver was reassuring, on time within the window offered, and very kind to my puppies and me, waiting for them to arrive.
Very nice woman who dropped off our baby. Great service and would recommend again.
We had a great experience with My Pet Cab. Our driver Tracy was very friendly and attentive to our puppy.
We had to change our plan a little bit and she was super flexible and kind.
Communication with the driver B. Jeary was excellent!! He delivered my puppy with care and earlier than expected!
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
gave me very accurate updates, came right on time. my pet was clean, well cared for and bouncing with happiness!
The driver was very friendly and the vehicle was so clean. I would recommend them to anyone.
They were great and professional. Our puppy arrived safely, and they communicated well throughout the whole process.
We were very pleased with our drive Rick. He made the process easy and stress free. We would definitely recommend and use this service again.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.93 based on 1,274 reviews