My Pet Cab Reviews

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Patricia was great - very informative !! Thank yo
Dean was amazing. He gave me an update and ETA and shared how well our little cavapoo travelled. Thank you!
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Personal and friendly
Lisa was very friendly kept me up to date on my puppy’s arrival.
Puppy arrived happy and healthy!
It was an excellent service.
He was great and very nice!
Your driver Lisa was great helped me get hold my new dog took a picture for me and showed me all the stuff that came with the dog. She was great 5 stars from me
Our new member of our family reach our home, happy, healthy bouncing and licking. She had water in her crate and the puppy cab service made sure she was comfortable in her long ride home. The service called the night before giving us a time frame and our Driver Rick Walsh called a half hour out to confirm his arrival. He was a kind driver and had his wonderful wife to add superior care.
Overall the service was as promised... Great communication along the way with no surprises. So as the customer, I could say "4" or "5"... But I'm leaving a "3" because my new puppy showed up pretty dehydrated and it doesn't appear he had an opportunity for a "#2"... the poor little guy drank and drank and drank ... and when he did have a chance for #2 once out of the crate, it was ...well, #2, #3, #4... just lots of BMs in the first 24 hrs with me.
Thanks for the review and the feedback. As the final mile piece of your puppies journey and as part of our care given by MyPetCab we ensure food / water is provided when they arrive at the airport and then along the way to your home as well. We also clean out the kennels completely and replace the pads. As first time air travelers its not uncommon for puppies normal habits to be disrupted for a short time. Looks like your puppy was in our care for approx. . 2 hours from the time they landed until they were delivered. Looks like this is a delivery from December so We hope you have had a great few months with your latest addition !
My Pet Cab was very professional in the delivery of our new puppy! They did everything possible to make sure the puppy was delivered during the hours someone was home. The carrier called with with an updated time of arrival before he was on his way. He was even kind enough to wait a few minutes until the puppy walked out of the crate and joined my sons arms for a picture. Great experience overall!
The driver was excellent and took very good care of our new puppy after her long journey across the country. I was very grateful. He was outstanding!!
Dean the driver who delivered our new pet was great. He called to let us know when he would be arriving. When he got here he was polite and professional. We were impressed at how kind, gentle and patient he was getting our new little guy out of his crate for us to meet. Thank you Dean and My Pet Cab for getting our new little guy here safe and sound.
very pleased with the father/son team who bought puppy to my home. both men took the time to explain puppys needs clearly. Pet Cab was on time, polite, comfortable to ask questions of.
She arrived clean and happy
very nice and bubbly person.
Everything was great. My only suggestion. Call WAY ahead of time. Us pet owners are super anxious and excited to know when our new fam member arrives.
My male dog arrived wet in a pink crate which was left with us.
Hello, the crate is supplied by the breeder and/or the company you purchased you new family member from. As the last mile piece of your puppy's journey My Pet Cab has no control over the kennel or the color of the kennel. We will follow up with the driver reading your puppy being wet. As part of travel they do sometimes go again right before delivery and some pups like to play with their water bowls. We hope the first few days with your new pup lead to years of enjoyment!
Dean was great with our puppy and even had great advice for us before leaving. His communication was excellent as well, keeping us informed during the delivery.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Receiving my pup was the most seamless experience!
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,004 reviews