My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Good communication and right on time.
They were amazing thank you very much.
Great service!
I appreciated the call with the arrival information and the actions you took on behalf of my puppy.
The driver was Neal. He was timely on calling to let me know how the pup was doing through the ride and the approximate time of arrival. He was very friendly and seemed like he genuinely cared for my pup. I am very happy with the overall service.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 12th November 2020 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 12th November 2020
We were very pleased. The driver was friendly, punctual and seemed to really care about our puppy!!
Jerry was very professional and and out going. Overall- great service!
Great service, happy pet
Our driver was very friendly and communicated well. He also was very kind and gentle with our puppy 😄
Our Driver, Gary, was in constant contact with us once he became a part of getting our pup home. Once he arrived with her, he took his time to go over her needs, even though he had a 4 hour drive home. Thank you for bringing our new puppy home.
I loved my new cab. The only thing is that I didn’t like how his food ended up mixed with water in the carrier. But that is inevitable with travel so I would say they did great.
Rick was awesome so nice and professional
He let me know about 30 min before he arrived and when he arrived he went over everything with me and even took our first pic with our new puppy
He was just awesome
Thank you so much Rick !!!
Everything went well. Driver called us to informed that the flight was delayed and kept us updated. Our puppy arrived safe and sound. Thanks.
Jerry was great! Puppy arrived safe, healthy and surprisingly calm. Jerry communicated with us frequently, arrived on time, and made the delivery easy and seamless (and safe during COVID!).
As far as I can tell, our puppy had a good trip, and arrived to us healthy and happy. A little afraid at first, but okay.
He got to us very late in the day. We were hoping to have more time his first day home.
Thanks for the review! As the final mile transporter we do not control flight arrival times. We do call the night before and give an estimated delivery window based on expected flight times, our cleaning process and travel distance. We called with a delivery window of 130-430 and we show delivery at 245 and that included a 1 hour late airplane.
Congrats on your new addition!
Your service was excellent. My driver was Kate P., and I was very happy with her. She was very courteous and friendly, and she communicated well to keep me informed regarding the delivery time.
Excellent !!!!
Bob was very nice and delivered our pup on time and in good condition. Thanks
The overall process went smooth. Excellent communication. Puppy arrived happy, clean, and safe.
Very personable & kept me informed of Teddy’s arrival.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 1,219 reviews