My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Transported my new puppy safely and with care. Can’t ask for anything more. I would use again.
Leslie was prompt sticking to the time that she promised our puppy would be delivered. She went over the particulars and congratulated us on our new puppy.
it was okay
Sorry to hear you didn't have a 5 star experience. Thanks for taking our call to find out what we could do differently going forward. As explained MyPetCab's role in your puppies journey was the last mile piece. The concerns you expressed would be ones handled by the company that you purchased your puppy from, we will pass along the feedback to them. Hope you are having fun with your new family member!
It was a very exciting yet anxious time. Pet Cab was wonderful keeping us up to date and the man who brought him home (forgot his name, I think it was Dean) was kind and caring. Wonderful company.
Kind, courteous, communicative, and quick! My puppy arrived safely and on time. Thank you!
Very good service. Polite and respectful.
I had a wonderful experience with the Pet Cab. The lady who delivered my pet was friendly and polite. She smiled the whole time and was very pleasant. I have no complaints.
Excellent service. Right on time. My precious pup was well cared for.
I was informed that the diver was two minutes away. Last minute not an hour beforehand. My puppy arrived safely but his wee wee pad was Scrunched up in a ball and put in the back of his carrier. It had urine and vomit from travel but my problem is that someone crumpled the pad into a ball and pushed it to the back of the pups carrier. I don’t believe the puppy did this. Just and FYI
Shea was So loving, she brought Koda to us and he was so happy!

she was great!

Thank you for delivering Koda to us with such love💕🐶
Lisa and Anthony Tonucci
Dean was right on time with our new Puppy! Explained about Buddy's food and a little back ground of what to expect the first few days.
My new family member arrived well tendered too and taken care of. Claire (apologies if I misspelled his name) showered Blake in love until I could do so which I am forever grateful for. My thanks to you and the team!
Excellent service! Driver was very personable.
My driver was very caring and helpful to me. He also arrived on time. It was nice to deal with someone who obviously carried for my pet and me.
Excellent experience. Timely, safe and caring. My kids were elated. Thank you.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Awesome! Timely. Courteous.
Raphael was a joy to work with he communicated with me and was very polite and friendly to me and Lewis. Great service and excellent customer experience
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 28th March 2021
Driver was very nice
Tim was great. He brought “Archie” to us Thursday at the time they said. We were so happy to see him. He was very thoughtful and professional.
Kay
The driver called me regarding the ETA and he arrived with my puppy on time. He brought my puppy inside my house and assisted me to let get the puppy settle in.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,023 reviews