My Pet Cab Reviews

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Quick and easy!
Very professional and dependable. The person who delivered my pet was very sweet. Definitely recommend this team to anyone needed pet taxi service. Thank you!
Kate P. brought Jasper home to me. He’s perfect. Im grateful that Kate is as caring and kind to her charges while in transit as can be, She’s a great asset for my pet cab. She also was informative and we had a few laughs
The driver was very pleasant and on time
Right on time, which is very rare considering the traffic in this area and it was raining. The Gentleman was extremely kind and helpful. Definitely a 5 star service I was very impressed.
Jeff delivered my puppy safely yesterday. Thank you!
Very friendly and caring. Even after she dropped our puppy off she took the time to clean the other puppies crate
Pet cab courier Kate was delightful. She was friendly upbeat happy she made me feel so welcome for my new pet pet
Great Service! Puppy arrived safe and sound and driver was very friendly. Im pretty sure my puppy had better transportation than I have ever had :) I was so happy to know that he was well cared for his long journey, We love him so much and is such a great addition to our family
The Pet Cab people were very kind, called ahead of time, kept us updated about our puppy's arrival and were professional and courteous when delivering the newest member of our family. We could not have had a nicer experience.
Absolutely Awesome. Sue called me with her location and schedule. She gave me an estimated arrival time and she arrived at that time. Sue was very kind with me and also with my new puppy Oliver. I have to say, this was the easiest baby delivery I have ever had!!!!! Thank you ALL so much.
I would to get a copy of the photo she took of me and Oliver. Elaine
Neal was amazing and kept us up to speed every step of the way.
The driver was excellent with my pet he delivered Parker nice and clean ...and on time...
Tracy Brearley was great with our puppy. She was very kind and handled our pup Caspian really well. She was able to answer my questions about how Caspian was throughout the journey and information regarding his documentation. I highly recommend My Pet Cab. They delivered outstanding service.
Kate was great. So thankful for her getting my puppy home!
They were excellent. Courtney was very nice and kept my puppy calm and happy. Thank you!
Driver was pleasant and informed
I could not have been happier with the courier service. He Rick, was beyond awesome. I felt bad I didn’t thank him because I was too quick running off with our new puppy... but please thank him for me. He was awesome
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 25th March 2021 My Pet Cab 5 star review on 25th March 2021
I am extremely pleased with Pet Cab! First, Leo came a couple hours early, and that was such a delightful and pleasant surprise for me. Second, Rachel did an outstanding job to communicate all components of the journey - she was careful, kind, and patient. I also enjoyed staying in touch with her throughout the day. You were a memorable part of this happy experience, and I am happy to recommend My Pet Cab to anyone.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,023 reviews