My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
My puppy arrived safe, clean, and happy. Thank you for taking good care of her on her travels!
Amazing service. Great communication.
Our driver Dean was great. Kept us up to date regarding his arrival and took good care of our puppy en route.
John called ahead to let us know what time he would arrive with our new puppy and he arrived with our pup almost exactly to the minute. Belle/Maggie appeared to be in very good shape, clean, smelled good and darling. The driver was very nice and kind! Thank you
We received our bundle of joy yesterday. Neil called us several times in the morning to give us feedback as to how Abby (now Piper) was doing and when we could expect his arrival. Neil took great care of her, playing with along the ride. He even took a picture of our new puppy with my and my wife. Worth the money and time to have such a precious soul delivered to our home. Many thanks.
Moving across country during a pandemic is not ideal but my family needed to. MyPetCab took one of the biggest stresses off my plate! From the first reassuring phone call with Jim to meticulous follow up to insure I had all the right paper work and kennel lined up on the other side, the experience was great. My 8 month old puppy, Sir Tinley, certainly enjoyed his cross country trip! With daily updates with pictures :) They dropped him at the boarding kennel on time and with no issue. If I EVER have to move across country again, they will be getting a call. Would HIGHLY recommend.
The gentleman who delivered our puppy kept us informed about our new puppy's arrival time from the time the pup was in his care. We were the last ones o his route, so he contacted us several times. He was gracious and shared our excitement about getting a new, healthy addition to our family.
Our driver/delivery guy was great - very friendly!
Pet Cab was very professional. They kept you in the loop the whole step of the way.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 27th December 2020
They were on time had excellent communications with me our puppy arrived hone safe, sound and not overly rattled by his long journey to NYC.
The driver was really friendly and efficient.
He was very communicative and friendly. Kept me up to date on the time of my puppies arrival.
Very efficient and on time.
Amazing driver. Very grateful.
They stayed in touch the entire day they were very friendly when they dropped the dog off. Thank you very much.
Extremely friendly and always in communication with me. Super satisfied with the service. Thank you!
Lovely experience. Thank you.
Very professional & nice. Transition was quick and very well received.
Courtney was was professional, caring and on time.
Could be more pleased that Ollie was in good hands.
Lill, Ron, Ollie
The man who delivered our puppy was gracious, timely, and pleasant, despite the long drive. He filled us in on how the dog did on the drive and wore a mask, as did we. Thank you.
My Pet Cab is rated 4.93 based on 1,570 reviews