My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Not only do I love my new puppy, but the way she was delivered with kindness and care set off our new relationship on a very positive note. Puppy's delivery was a joy, all around.
My Pet Cab 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Lisa traveled through stormy weather to deliver our pup on time and safe. She called ahead to let me know when she would he coming. It was evident she really cares about the animals.
Our puppy came on time, happy and well cared for.
Tim was great and so nice.
We are so happy!
On time and clean.
Very smooth process, communication was excellent. Puppy seemed happy when he arrived, so I can't complain.
There are 2 jack in the boxes in the same vicinity as pickup at Hayward Airport. You can drop a pin in Google Maps of the pickup spot and give us that address... might be easier for both parties...
jan was very professional with the time frame. our pet came in a excellent condition thanks to jan nolan for bring our pet safe to us.
Dean was absolutely wonderful about keeping me updated throughout the drive to our home. Our beautiful puppy was in great condition on arrival. Dean took pictures on arrival and forwarded them to us. He went above and beyond! I would absolutely recommend him and the service.
Jeary Beaudette was kind, friendly, patient and all around excellent. He happily waited for me when I was a few minutes late from picking my kids up at school and called ahead to give me a status update. He arrived in a very nice puppy mobile that looked more like a puppy limo. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He offered to take pictures of our family with the new puppy before leaving.
I couldn’t have been more pleased with the company or entire process.

Thank you!
Danielle
Long Island
Very nice person. He was good with my dog Phillip. He does his job well .
You have the right person doing this job.
wonderful - thanks for taking such good care of our new baby!
Loved the fact that our puppy was picked up at the airport fed cleaned and well loved before arriving at her new home. Less stressful for all of us! Would use this service again and endorse it.
Great job done!
The Driver kept us informed by calling us multiple times. She was ahead of schedule and very polite
Kate was very prompt and very kind. We love the service!Thank you!
They have done a really nice job. Thank you for all.
Neal was fantastic and very helpful. He was communicative and timely.
Excellent professional service. Our driver Ray contacted us the day before our puppy's arrival and explained the process. He called again on the date of delivery to let us know that he is on his way. The puppy was very calm and happy when she arrived. Thank you Ray and My Pet Cab for a great service.
It was great I really liked
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 1,789 reviews