My Pet Cab Reviews

877-My Pet Cab

info@mypetcab.com

3106 Del Prado Blvd. S

Tell us how My Pet Cab made you happy
Gary was great throughout. His superb communication made it easy to coordinate. We are grateful and our pup arrived calm and happy from a peaceful ride. Thanks Gary!
Excellent! Kept me informed along the way. Was very friendly in handling my new puppy!
True pet lovers. Awesome job!
Very kind
So happy with the service. Seamless and most important my puppy arrived happy not nervous or sad.
Tracey was great!
Attendant was terrific in communication and delivery
We are so happy to have our puppy home
Neil was great. On time , very professional and seem to love pets.
The driver has full-on love for pets in general. imho a key feature for anyone working in your company
Prompt courteous and kind. You really have such wonderful employees working there. Impressed, speaks a lot about the company culture and management.
Great communication on the timing of delivery and very prompt.
I received a call the day before to let me know my time window. Ray called me right before to let me know he was on his way. Ray showed up on time right at the beginning of my window. My puppy was in good spirits upon arrival!
The driver was very kind and personable. My girls were so excited to receive their new puppy and he treated my kids as they were his own. He even helped take the pup out of his crate and handed it to them personally. He cleaned up an accident our pup had in his crate which was very kind and thoughtful. Peeked inside the van, very clean and organized.
Justin did a great job getting my pet to me. He was very thoughtful and took every precaution to make sure my puppy was happy and comfortable.
Kate was awesome!!! Finn arrived in great spirits.
The driver kept us well informed and was prompt.
The handler was very pleasant, and Tessa was very comfortable with her.
Ray did a gray job of transporting my puppy and cleaning her up after she mad a mess in the crate.
Neal was fantastic. Very caring for our puppy. Called us to let us know time of arrival. Great experience
I received a couple of messages in advance of arrival. The courier arrived, handed over the puppy and carrying crate, provided the paperwork, and took a quick photo. Easy as pie!
My Pet Cab is rated 4.94 based on 2,004 reviews