My Crisis Gear Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend My Crisis Gear

How would you rate My Crisis Gear ?

"Be aware this company has deceitful practices. I bought a couple products from them and did not pay attention to what I thought was advertising from them as I had not requested anything more of them. We came to find out that they were charging me 39.99 per month for nothing! Buyer beware. I will never purchase anything from them again! And I would recommend that you never get started. BTW I tried to call them 3 times go get them to quit charging and realized this was a way to string you along. Never reaching a person you Leave a message that they have no intention of acting on. They just go on charging e away! Do not fall for this scam!!!"
"Non-shipment of merchandise. Charges a $39.99 fee thereafter without authorization. Credit card dispute required along with cancelation of credit card account number required."
"BUYER BEWARE!! Beware that if you place an order you will automatically be enrolled with an annual membership fee of $39.99 after 30 days. This is NOT mentioned in the original order and is buried in a separate email that is sent thanking you for your purchase. This will then show up on your credit card 30 days later and will NOT be refunded or credited to another purchase. Very deceptive business practice. Customer support offered no help except to cancel my membership (that I did not know was established with the original order) and would NOT refund the additional $39.99 fee. DO NOT PURCHASE OR BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I do not recommend dealing with this company."
"Called MCG 2 weeks after order and still had not shipped. Also found and extra charge on my cc to find out that they had added some kind of a trial membership for $39.99/month. They said it was not in any small print, but I didn't see any kind of trial membership notice. Watch out for it or start getting $39.99/month charges."
"Too long to deliver."