My Crisis Gear Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend My Crisis Gear

How would you rate My Crisis Gear ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Greg

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about My Crisis Gear in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"BUYER BEWARE!! Beware that if you place an order you will automatically be enrolled with an annual membership fee of $39.99 after 30 days. This is NOT mentioned in the original order and is buried in a separate email that is sent thanking you for your purchase. This will then show up on your credit card 30 days later and will NOT be refunded or credited to another purchase. Very deceptive business practice. Customer support offered no help except to cancel my membership (that I did not know was established with the original order) and would NOT refund the additional $39.99 fee. DO NOT PURCHASE OR BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I do not recommend dealing with this company."
"Called MCG 2 weeks after order and still had not shipped. Also found and extra charge on my cc to find out that they had added some kind of a trial membership for $39.99/month. They said it was not in any small print, but I didn't see any kind of trial membership notice. Watch out for it or start getting $39.99/month charges."
"Too long to deliver."