My Crisis Gear Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend My Crisis Gear

Tell us how My Crisis Gear made you happy

Telephone
"they just hacked my charge card. took out money they don't have coming to them. I tryed to call them & get hung up on."
Are you My Crisis Gear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"You people are taking 39.99 out of my account that I did not authorize.Please cancel immediately. I have canceled my card and notified the authorities. End the Better Business Bureau. I was told it is already being investigated."
"This company is a scam - stay away they wont answer emails and the advetisements have false information"
"Ordered 10 laser sights by phone and received in 10 days. All work great."
"They don't tell you about the monthly membership fee.. Then ignore our phone calls and emails demanding to know why this was happening. Ended up having to cancel our credit card to get them to stop."
"I ordered a laser sight and then they started billing my credit card 39.99 a month . I did not catch it for a couple months and when I called them what it was for they said it was a membership and magazine. I said I did not order it and to cancel it. I have called them 3 times, each time they say it will be taken care of. today I called and was told they cannot find my account so they can't cancel it. It is already posted for the 7th time on my credit card. Today I called CC to get it disputed.. DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!"
"Be aware this company has deceitful practices. I bought a couple products from them and did not pay attention to what I thought was advertising from them as I had not requested anything more of them. We came to find out that they were charging me 39.99 per month for nothing! Buyer beware. I will never purchase anything from them again! And I would recommend that you never get started. BTW I tried to call them 3 times go get them to quit charging and realized this was a way to string you along. Never reaching a person you Leave a message that they have no intention of acting on. They just go on charging e away! Do not fall for this scam!!!"
"Non-shipment of merchandise. Charges a $39.99 fee thereafter without authorization. Credit card dispute required along with cancelation of credit card account number required."
"BUYER BEWARE!! Beware that if you place an order you will automatically be enrolled with an annual membership fee of $39.99 after 30 days. This is NOT mentioned in the original order and is buried in a separate email that is sent thanking you for your purchase. This will then show up on your credit card 30 days later and will NOT be refunded or credited to another purchase. Very deceptive business practice. Customer support offered no help except to cancel my membership (that I did not know was established with the original order) and would NOT refund the additional $39.99 fee. DO NOT PURCHASE OR BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I do not recommend dealing with this company."
"Called MCG 2 weeks after order and still had not shipped. Also found and extra charge on my cc to find out that they had added some kind of a trial membership for $39.99/month. They said it was not in any small print, but I didn't see any kind of trial membership notice. Watch out for it or start getting $39.99/month charges."
"Too long to deliver."