My Crisis Gear Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend My Crisis Gear

Tell us how My Crisis Gear made you happy

Telephone
"After using the red dot sight I purchased I started having trouble with the calibration staying set, but after explaining my problem to the support staff they are sending out a new one."
Are you My Crisis Gear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I gave every one here who left a message 5stars, not my crisis gear. At all your promps I called card co. & canceled imeadatly before any charges went through... I thought something looked wrong with there site & sales tactics...👍👍👍👍👍"
"Ordered 10 laser sights by phone and received in 10 days. All work great."
"Too long to deliver."
"Too long to deliver."
"Just, heard they charge monthly. And keep Charging you."
"This company is a rip-off, my credit card was charged $39.99 and just like everyone here, never during the process of purchasing the gun laser did it ever say I would be charged a monthly fee. This company is a scam."
"this company is a rip off ,they scam me 39.97 for many months so they said for subscription a subscription of what ,when you buy from them they charge you $39.97 and continuously every month until you notice it, when you call they say that you have subscribed and they cannot explain what kind of subscription it is. "BE CAREFULL "DONT BE STUPID LIKE ME"
"Scammed me to just noticed the monthly membership fee. Stop payment on it and will file complaint."
"This company is a scam. I have contacted the Yexas AG’s office and told them what occurred. I have also contacted the BBB and voiced my complaints. I wouldn’t buy anything from these crooks even if my life depended on it."
"IT IS A DAMN RIPOFF YOU ORDER IT THEN THEY CHARGE YOUR CREDIT-CARD EVERY MONTH THEREAFTER."
"I bought a laser for my handgun, when i push the button to turn it on it's bright and within 15 sec. it fades completly out. even does this with new batteries."
"this company is a rip off they stole 39.99 a month out of my credit card account said it was revealed when i purchased a spotting scope although i did not see it. maybe was my fault for not being more through when ordering however i just do not like these companies that seem to slip this membership offer in on a transaction. if they want to sell memberships spell it out do not slip it in."
"just found that extra charge of 3999 on my credit card. Will be calling my credit card fraud department as soon as they open."
"Ordered the "Gun Laser"...Instructions say to intall all 3 batteries...I only received 2...called Crisis Gear...they told me to "go to the store and buy batteries for it"...WHAT?!...I told him I bought batteries when I bought the laser!!!..."
"I ordered the gun laser sight.Buy one get one 1/2 off. Didn't fit my gun. I decided to keep anyway. Started getting nsra news. Get a bill for $39.97. Next month same thing. Rep says didn't you read the fine print. Get billed until you call and cancel. The email they sent didn't tell you for $39.97 you get 10 pages of a crappy brochure and the opportunity to save big. Greatly disappointed."
"This company is nothing but a bunch of rip offs. I ordered a scope from them and they never delivered. Post office said the address was nondeliverabe sent back to the the shitty company they call and say it will be resent never arrived. Stay away from the assholes."
"they just hacked my charge card. took out money they don't have coming to them. I tryed to call them & get hung up on."
"You people are taking 39.99 out of my account that I did not authorize.Please cancel immediately. I have canceled my card and notified the authorities. End the Better Business Bureau. I was told it is already being investigated."
"This company is a scam - stay away they wont answer emails and the advetisements have false information"
My Crisis Gear is rated 1.62 based on 26 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access