myd2boosting.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend myd2boosting.com

About myd2boosting.com: Myd2boosting.com is a high quality, fast performance and reliable Destiny 2 boosting service. We operate 24/7 and we provide destiny 2 boosts for PC, Ps4 and Xbox on all regions.

Tell us how myd2boosting.com made you happy

Live Chat
Under an hour
"Very fast and great job!!"
"pretty quick. got it done"
"Cannot say enough good things about this team. They completed my two orders right on time. They are trustworthy, the customer service is great and they are willing to create custom bundles for any destiny 2 task you give them. I highly reccomend them."
"my first time with these guys. Fast, efficient and exceeded expectations."
"Quick and easy and very responsive. It was a blast to use MyD2Boosting. They are my first choice for destiny boosting."
"Fantastic customer service and done in no time!"
"very fast on acting on orders, customer service is fast and responsive and polite. pricing is excellent especially when they have specials. deffinetly faster and more helpful than the competitors"
"They are very fast. I didnt expect them to get on the task so fast. but as soon as i sent my order an agent got back to me and found a booster and started the grind. They finished in like 2 hours after i ordered. Very fast and efficient."
"Very fast CS response and great service overall, good prices too."
"Very fast and professional service, responsive support - definitely a recommend!"
"First time ever using something like this and I'm not disappointed. It's definitely not shady as I initially thought it was. Happy to say that they come through aha. Will be back if in need of assistance again."
"Fast, and effective"
"Very helpful booster! and great service. Above and beyond. Heavily recommend!"
"Very helpful and eased any doubts I had about trusting them with my acct. Destiny is my favorite game, but with the holidays it's going to be hard to grind out competitive right now. Would use again due to just their customer service and with how quick they were able to provide me with details on progress."
"They were very quick efficient and polite. Will use them again in the future when I’m in a bind!"
"That was sooo fast and efficient"
"My orders was a hudge one ! It was completed so fast by the most experienced and the most skilled booster I never meet (FARMOKIWI). Thank you so much ! The team was totaly Professional and very friendly. They took very care of my account, they take care to not make a mess with my vault. The Stream was on so I didn't miss a game. Furthermore, I had offline video to Watch the match at anytime !! The service was SO GREAT ! They played hours without stopping and climbed so fast the Glory to the top. I cannot recomand enough Myd2boosting, and the booster I had to anyone in need for a top team for PVP or PVE !!"
"Had ToLoveAgain and he is insane. He got my 1.5k points to legend in just 6 hours. I was hesitant to give account info for the carry but I was reassured everything would be fine and it has. 100% would recommend for this service."
"I've never done this sort of thing before and I was getting really frustrated with pvp stuck around 1800 glory points. This site really was a reliable way to close that gap. Sure I don't get that accomplishment of getting those last 300 points by myself but I also don't get that frustration. I would highly recommend this service if you're also frustrated."
"Very quick response and very satsifying customer service, will ask them to do something again. all in all very happy and satisfying services rendered"
myd2boosting.com is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews