My First Blush Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend My First Blush

About My First Blush: My First Blush is the premier retailer of sex toys and adult novelties. We offer the best brands with fast and discreet shipping and billing!

844-892-8399

help@myfirstblush.com

9250 Commerce Hwy

Tell us how My First Blush made you happy

"I'll purchase from my first blush again! Quick and easy to track delivery; more importantly, very discreet. Bye bye Adam&Eve."
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review.

I'm glad to hear that you're satisfied with your purchase! We will continue to provide the best quality products and services here at My First Blush.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're available for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"She loved the purchases"
Hi Nicholas,

Appreciate your time in sending us your review.

I'm glad to hear that she's happy with our products :) Rest assured that we will continue to offer the best quality products and services here at My First Blush.

Feel free to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"The product is fine. After ordering it, I received many many raunchy emails inviting me to purchase sex toys in which I had no interest. I unsubscribed and those seem to have stopped, but now I am receiving multiple emails asking for feedback. If you want to be electronically hounded, then buy from this company. I won't again."
Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out and sending us your feedback.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

"I DIN'T LIKE IY."
Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your honest feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you did not like the item that you purchased.

I have gone ahead and sent you a direct message to get this resolved.

"Its so tiny"
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't like the item that you purchased.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"The product was good but I ordered 2 day shipping and it took 6 days, I’m not very happy about paying a decent amount to not even have my order processed by the next week."
Hi Tristan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm very sorry to hear about the delay.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Quality products will be buying again soon"
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for leaving a great review.

I am glad to hear that you love your new toy. We will make sure to continue to provide you with the best products you will surely enjoy! :)

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're available 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Very prompt delivery and exactly what I ordered. Thank you."
Hi Richard,

Appreciate you for taking the time to leave us a review.

You are welcome and thanks for the feedback. We love hearing from customers like yourself. I am delighted to know that you are satisfied with your purchase.

If you've ever got any queries we can assist with, remember we're here day and night, by phone, email & Livechat.

Warm Regards,
My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Great company, great product. Thanks!"
Hi Elysabeth,

Thank you very much for making time to send us your kind review.

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with our new toy. We strive to serve our customers with the best quality products and services :) Customer satisfaction is our top priority here.

Please do not hesitate to let us know should you have any questions or concerns. We're available 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Delivered on time and as described"
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your kind review.

Customer satisfaction is our top priority here at My First Blush, so I'm glad to hear that you're satisfied with your purchase and that you received it on time. :)

If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us. We're here for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"I found this at 15$ on Amazon and this site is selling it for 35$"
Hi Sooraj,

Thank you for leaving a great review.

At My First Blush, we label our products with a regular pricing rate due to the fact that 100% of the items that we sell are authentic and legitimate. Thus you are ensured to get the manufacturer's warranty in case of a defect. We also guarantee that the items we sell are brand new, safe and clean.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"My order was lost in shipping. Emiled customer service and got; did u look, followed by take it up with usps ; followed by we need to do a shipping investigation and we Might be able to send a replacement. I will never order from here again"
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for leaving an honest feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet. I extremely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

I have gone ahead and checked and it seems like one of my colleagues, Brenda, has properly addressed and advised you about your concern.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"A little smaller than I thought"
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that the item you purchased was smaller than you have expected. Our goal is to keep our customers happy and satisfied.

Please contact us at Help@MyFirstBlush.com and we will definitely get this resolved.

"Wife loves it!"
Hi there,

Thank you for your time in sending us your kind review.

I am pleased to know that your wife was happy with the item that you purchased! My First Blush will continue to offer wide range of quality products :)

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance. We are here for you 24/7!

"Very good"
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review.

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us. We're available for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Very nice !!!! Two thumbs up"
Hello there,

Appreciate you sending us a review.

I am pleased to know that you found everything to your satisfaction.

Reach out to us anytime if we can be of further assistance. We are here for you, 24/7!

"Really great product!"
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your time to send us a review

I am happy to know that your toy met your standards.

Please do let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we are available for you, 24/7!

"Performed as advertised."
Hi there,

We appreciate your time in sending us your kind review.

I'm glad to hear that you are satisfied with the item that you purchased. It is always our pleasure to provide the best quality products and services!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us. We are here for you 24/7! :)

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Not happy with the product."
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving an honest feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you only received one of the items that you ordered. We value customer satisfaction and we wanted to make things right.

I have gone ahead and sent you a direct message to come up with a resolution.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Items were smaller than expected. was looking for butt plugs n it was hard to see how thick they.were n measurements were off. I need thicker plug . Over all not s bad experience. You need fatter vibrators"
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

I'm very sorry to hear that the item you purchased was smaller than you have expected.

My First Blush is rated 4.15 based on 1,014 reviews