My First Blush Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend My First Blush

About My First Blush: My First Blush is the premier retailer of sex toys and adult novelties. We offer the best brands with fast and discreet shipping and billing!

844-892-8399

help@myfirstblush.com

9250 Commerce Hwy

Tell us how My First Blush made you happy

Under an hour
"I purchased the “screaming o” as I wanted something rechargeable. However, it does not stay on past 30 minutes. It will automatically shut off. I tried to salvage it by using it while plugged in, but it still shut off several times. Wasn’t worth $60 at all."

Thank you for reaching out and sending us your feedback.

I am sorry to learn that your order was not working as expected.

"Great quality"
Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your gracious review.

I am pleased to know that you are happy with the item you purchased from our store.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do reach out to us as we are available for you, 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"The company is fine, have used them before, products hold up. Shipping is good, privacy boxes and ships quickly. Some of what I have purchased I did not like, and they wound up in the trash, but what I do like I still have"

Thank you for reaching out and sending us your feedback.

I am sorry to learn that you were not happy with some of your purchases.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"While the diameters of these rings is acceptable, the thickness of these rings is too small. I cannot recommend this product."

Thank you for reaching out and sending us your feedback.

I am sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with your item.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Got my order all the way in Jamaica, didn’t expect to get it so quickly!! Awesome service!!"
Hi Jodian,

Appreciate your review.

I am very happy to know that you have experienced our world-class service and that your package has been delivered to you quickly.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Very responsive and helpful."
Hi there,

It's so nice of you to leave a great review.

Rest assured we will do our best to improve our products and continue to provide you with an amazing shopping experience. :)

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any issues or concerns in the future.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"The service was fine, great even.The shipping was very discreet as advertised. But my product was not what I thought. It should have been more accurately described. But I will be using My First Blush again."
Hi there,

It's so nice of you to leave a great review.

We will keep this in mind. Rest assured we will do our best to improve our products and continue to proide you with amazing shopping experience. :)

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"The device I received did not have the power which I assumed it would have, therefore it was lacking in what I needed, 3 speeds would have been better with what it already has being the lowest"
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for posting an honest feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that your new toy did not reach your expectations.

We value customer satisfaction and we wanted to make things right.
I’ve gone ahead and sent you a direct message so we can come up with a resolution right away.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"I was very impressed how realistic it felt. It had been awhile so I tried to take it slow but once it hit my G spot I couldn't stop,I had at least 4 big orgasms and multiple small ones. Length and girth were perfect, could use a pulse option though. I would and will recommend it to my friends."
Hello Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review.

I'm extremely delighted to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase. Rest assured that we will continue to provide top-notch products here at My First Blush. :)

If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us. We're available for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"The first time I used it, it seemed to have more than one speed; I could use it on low speed. But, the next time, it only worked on a higher speed. When I purchased it, I thought the description read that it had more than one speed."
Hi Joan,

Thank you for posting an honest feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that your toy did not work as expected. We value customer satisfaction and we wanted to make things right.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"My order showed up on time and was as advertised. I have no complaints."
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the positive review.

I am glad to hear that your order arrived on time. We will make sure to continue to provide you with a user-friendly website and high-quality products you will surely enjoy.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're available 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"The vibrator that I spent $82.00 on worked for about 5 minutes the head quit twirling around."
Hi there,

Thank you for your honest review.

I am very sorry to hear that your new toy did not work. We value customer satisfaction and we wanted to make things right.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Although deliver was spot on, it didn’t work 😞"
Hi Patricia,

"Easy to order"
Hi there,

It’s so nice of you to leave a positive review.

I’m glad to hear that you had an easy time ordering. Rest assured that we will continue to provide you with user-friendly shopping site and top-notch products.

For further questions or concerns about our products, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer care team available 24/7 via phone and email.

Kind Regards,
"Orgasmic! Excellent quality"
Hi there,

It’s so nice of you to leave a positive review.
I’m glad to hear that you love your new toy. Rest assured that we will continue to provide you with top-notch products you will surely enjoy.

Kind Regards,
My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Was looking to replace a specific product that I’ve had and couldn’t find on other sites. Checkout and shipping was quick and efficient, would recommend"
"It is bigger and stronger"
Hello Samuel,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your kind review.

My First Blush offers a wide range of best quality products so we are excited to know how our products would make you happy and satisfied.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is available for you 24/7!

Betty
My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"My product didn’t work at all"
Hello Valeria,

Thank you for reaching out and sending us your feedback.

I am sorry to learn that your item did not work as expected.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Company delivered. Product measured up to expectations. Great service."
Hello there,

Thank you very much for sending us your kind review.

I'm pleased to know that you're happy with your shopping experience with us. My First Blush will continue to offer the best quality products and services :)

Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions or concerns. Our team is here for you 24/7!

Betty
My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"I don't like the one i picked..oh well probably going to throw it away...40.00....gone...my girl friend got one for me before at adam & eve...it was less than that...thx"
Hi Craig,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're not happy with the item you purchased.

My First Blush is rated 4.12 based on 1,274 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access