My First Blush Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend My First Blush

About My First Blush: My First Blush is the premier retailer of sex toys and adult novelties. We offer the best brands with fast and discreet shipping and billing!

844-892-8399

help@myfirstblush.com

9250 Commerce Hwy

Tell us how My First Blush made you happy

"Good"
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review

I am delighted to know that you are happy with our items and services.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do reach out to us as we are available for you, 24/7!

Brenda
"wasen't impressed"
Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm very sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the new item you purchased.

I have gone ahead and sent you a direct message to get this resolved.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"I like the product.. As well as the expedient delivery."
Hi Tristen,

It’s so nice of you to leave a positive review.

I m very happy to hear that you are satisfied with your new toy. Rest assured that we will continue to provide you with top-notch products and customer service experience.

For further questions or concerns about our products, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer care team available 24/7 via phone, email, and LiveChat!

Kind Regards,
My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"I am not small but even the smallest one did nothing to sustain my erection."
Hi there,

Thank you for posting an honest feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your new toy.

I’ve sent you a direct message so we can come up with a resolution right away. :)

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Great website. Amazing products and super fast shipping!"
Hi there,

It's so nice of you to leave a great review.

I am glad to hear that you had an amazing overall shopping experience with us. We will surely make sure to continue to provide you with great products and customer service experience.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any issues or concerns in the future.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"The only problem I had found was trying to turn it off at the end due to the vale not being curated."
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your new item.

I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message to get this addressed.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"my item was not as described"
Hello Kaitie,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that your item did not meet your expectations.

I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message to get this resolved.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Product performance as described and arrived when promised. Very good service."
Hi there,

Thank you very much for sending us your kind review.

I'm glad to hear that your order arrived quickly and that the quality of product has met your expectations. Rest assured that we will continue to provide the best shopping experience here at My First Blush :)

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here for you 24/7!

"excellent"
Hi Ronald,

We appreciate your time in sending us your kind review.

I am happy to know that you are satisfied with your shopping experience with us. We will continue to provide the best quality products and services here at My First Blush! :)

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We are available for you 24/7!

"love it"
Hello Phil,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review.

Customer satisfaction is always our top priority here at My First Blush, so I am pleased to know that you're happy with your purchase :)

Feel free to reach out to us should you have any questions or concerns. We're here for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"The eyelash brush is awesome, I can carry in public and relieve myself without anyone knowing very exciting and I have multiple so even better. Love the other smooth and works well to for several times in a hour period of more will definitely buying some batteries. 😘"
Hello there,

Thank you for such wonderful feedback.

I am delighted to know that you are happy with your new toy. Rest assured that we will continue to provide the best quality products and services to our customers :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is available for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Very impressed with the results:)"
Hi Corneilius,

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is much appreciated.

I am delighted to hear that you had an amazing shopping experience with us. We take pride in providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction and delivering only the highest quality products.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding an order or our products. Our customer care team are available 24/7.

Kindest Regards,
Serena
My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"I had one of these before and loved it! Definitely worth the money!"
Hi Danalynn,

Thank you for leaving an honest feedback.

I am glad to hear that you loved this toy. We value customer satisfaction and we wanted to make sure that everything is well.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Wow... feels absolutely amazing. Fastest orgasm I've had in my life. There's no way you can use this and not cum. I can't say it's on the same level as the real thing of course, but if you don't have access to that, or the real thing came too quickly, lol, this is a super stand in. The size is not unrealistically huge like most vibrators so it doesn't take deep breaths and a lot of work to get it inside you. I like how true to life this thing is, in size, shape, and even with the slight curve."
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a great review.

I am glad to hear that you love your new toy. We will make sure to continue to provide you with the best products you will surely enjoy! :)

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're available 24/7!

"All as expected"
Hi there,

Thank you very much for making time to send us your kind review.

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with our new toy. We strive to serve our customers with the best quality products and services :) Customer satisfaction is our top priority here.

Please do not hesitate to let us know should you have any questions or concerns. We're available 24/7!

Serena
"Good products!"
Hi there,

We appreciate your time in sending us your kind review.

We strive to serve our customers with the best quality products so I'm pleased to know that you are happy with your purchase :)

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We're here for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"No directions how to use!"
Hi Ronald,

We appreciate your time in sending us your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear that the product you purchased did not come with instructions.

I have gone ahead and sent you a direct message to get this resolved.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Quick response and shipping (everyone) is very happy with the item purchased"
Hello there,

Thank you for such wonderful feedback.

I am pleased to know that you're happy with your shopping experience with us. We will continue to provide the best quality products and services here at My First Blush :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns. We are here for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"quick delivery, good product"
Hi there,

Thank you for sending us your kind review.

I'm delighted to know that you are satisfied with your purchase and that you received your order quickly. Customer satisfaction is always our top priority here at My First Blush. :)

If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We're available for you 24/7!

"As Advertised."
Hi there,

It’s so nice of you to leave a positive review.

I m very happy to hear that you are satisfied with your new toy. Rest assured that we will continue to provide you with top-notch product and customer service experience.

Kind Regards,