My First Blush Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend My First Blush

About My First Blush: My First Blush is the premier retailer of sex toys and adult novelties. We offer the best brands with fast and discreet shipping and billing!

844-892-8399

help@myfirstblush.com

9250 Commerce Hwy

How would you rate My First Blush ?

"Not what I expected"
Hi there,

Thank you for posting an honest feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your new toy. We value customer satisfaction and we wanted to make things right.
I’ve sent you a direct message so we can come up with a resolution right away. :)

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Easy and very accurate."
Hello there,

Thank you for sharing your review.

I am pleased to know that we were able to satisfy you with our products and services

Please do reach out to us anytime - 24/7 - for any questions or concerns.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Website was easy to use, shipping was super fast, and the product was just as described."
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a great review.

We are pleased to know that your new toys arrived promptly and safely. Our team will continue to work hard to provide you with the best products and the best shopping experience. :)

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concern. We're available 24/7.

"Just wonderful!"
Hello Doug,

We appreciate your time in sending us your kind review.

Customer satisfaction is always our top priority here at My First Blush, so I'm glad to know that you are satisfied with your purchase.

Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have questions or concerns. We're here for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"NIce selection, very private, prices very reasonable."
Hi there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your kind review.

We work hard to offer great prices for the best quality products and services, so I am happy to know that you're satisfied with your shopping experience here at My First blush:)

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any questions or concerns you may have. We're available for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Box was trashed but contents are working just fine"
Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

I am sorry to learn that your order did not reach you at an ideal state.

I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message to get this resolved.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Good quality and exactly as described! Love it!"

Thank you so much you for leaving a great review.

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with your new toy. Our team will definitely continue to work hard to provide you with products of good quality!

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're available 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Surprisingly pleasurable. Give it a try"
Hi there,

It's so nice of you to leave a great review.

I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your new toy. We will surely work hard to continue to provide you with the best products you will enjoy! :)

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us should you have any issues or concerns in the future.

Margaret L
Verified Buyer
"First time ordering it came fast and I enjoyed my new purchase love this store and will continue to shop here!"
Hi Margaret,

Thank you very much for such wonderful feedback.

I'm glad to hear that your order arrived quickly and that you're happy with your first purchase from My First Blush. We will continue to offer the best quality products and services :)

If you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us. We're here for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"The Satisfyer is a nice machine, well made, functions properly. Unfortunately, it hasn't been my dream machine. My body has never responded to vibes so I thought this would work for me because it functions differently. So far, I haven't had success, but I'm willing to keep experimenting until I get results or am certain my body spurns its advances."

Thank you so much you for leaving a great review.

I am glad to hear that you find the Satisfyer a good toy. This is actually one of our customers favorite. You can surely experiment with different things to make this work for you. Our team will definitely continue to work hard to provide you with the best toys you will enjoy! :)

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Service was fine , good even. The product itself was junk though, cut rough ,painful,and sharp."
Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're not happy with the product.

I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message to get this addressed.

"Great product"
Hello there,

Appreciate you sending us your review.

I am glad that you are satisfied with your order. Customer satisfaction is always a priority in our company.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do let us know and we'd be happy to assist - 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"good, quality vibes. :)"
Hi Shyland,

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review.

I am delighted to know that you are pleased with your purchase.

Please do reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. We are available for you -24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"No level of vibration is satisfactory 😕"
Hi there,

Thank you for posting an honest feedback.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"the product didn't seem to fit around the balls tight...kept falling off....won't purchase anthing like that again"
Hi Kent,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're not completely satisfied with your new toy.

I've gone ahead and sent you a direct message to get this taken care of.

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Item is amazing and supported fairly fast."
Hi Alyssa,

It's so nice of you to leave a great review.

I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with your new toy.. We will surely work hard to continue to provide you with the best products you will enjoy! :)

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Great product. Very fast shipping."
Hi Heidi,,

Thank you so much you for leaving a great review.

I am very happy to hear that you received your order on time. Our team will definitely continue to work hard to provide you with the best toys and shopping experience. :)

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Wife was satisfied in 30 sec."
Hi Lise,

Thank you so much you for leaving a great review.

It’s great to know that your wife is satisfied with our products. Our team will surely continue to work hard to provide you and your wife with the best products that both of you will surely enjoy! :)

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Quick shipping and great product"
Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your kind review.

I'm glad to hear that you're satisfied with the product you purchased and that your order arrived quickly. We will continue to provide the best shopping experience here at My First Blush. :)

If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We're available for you 24/7!

My First Blush Customer Experience Team
"Its a wonderful product."
Hi there,

Thank you for making time to leave your kind review.

I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your purchase. My First Blush is always competitive and consistently offers the best quality products :)

If you ever have questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us. We're here for you 24/7!

My First Blush is rated 4.15 based on 810 reviews