My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Melissa
My Food Bag 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Karyn
Really enjoying not having to plan dinner ahead of time. Love that they are quick and easy to prepare. Was disappointed that the peanut butter and bok choy were missing from the box. Pic's Crunchy peanut butter was a tasty substitute, alothough not knowing the amount in the pack I think I might have overestimated. The recipe worked well with the leek I substituted for the missing bok choy.
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Penney, thanks for your review! We're stoked to hear our quick and easy meals have been a hit 🙂 Do get in touch with the Customer Love team about your missing items if you haven't already. We are always keen to hear from our Foodies so we can improve moving forward! - The My Food Bag Foodies ❤
Amazing and so convenient!! My family loves it. I’d love if you’d make a gluten free vegetarian bag but I know that there’s probably a small market for it. We use the plant based bag and make our own adjustments to make it gluten free which seems to work!
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Lulu, thank you so much for your lovely review! We're stoked to hear that your family is enjoying the Plant Based Bag and it is providing the Gluten Free flexibility you need 🙂 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Really enjoy the convenience and freshness of the meals. Great variety easy to follow instructions and love having a Gluten Free bag which hasn't been an option with other companies like this. Would really like to have less carbs in every meal though. Lots of Potato and Rice based meals which become a bit much when the whole family is trying to eat less carbs (note: not on a diet just feel better when we eat less carbs).
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Bek, Thanks for your review, its great to hear that your Gluten Free Bag is a hit. We will be sure to pass your feedback on about the carbs! -The My Food Bag Foodies.
Love that I don’t have to choose what is for dinner each night. Love the Fresh Start box as it is low calorie. Dislike how many of the meals are smokey based.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
I love how many vegetables I’m getting into my diet - so much more than if I was cooking on my own terms. Recipes are delicious and easy to follow with great flavours. It’s done with some vegetables but would be great if there were smaller portions. E.g. half a cauliflower is sent when only ¼ will be used.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Sophie! Thank you so much for your feedback - we will certainly pass this on to our innovations team. We hope that you are able to utilise the remaining ingredients in your other meals through the week or for lunches. Happy Cooking! Kindest, -Ally Avocado 🥑
I enjoy the size of the meals and that thought has gone into the calories as I like to eat healthy
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Feiona! We are so happy to hear that you are loving these meals ❤ Kindest, -Ally Avocado 🥑
The food is really nice, with top quality products. The delivery times are flexible and meet today's changing situations. The app works well allowing management of your account easy. We have had other food boxes and found these to suit us the best.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Paul! Thank you so much for your lovely review. It is great to hear that you are enjoying your Food bag! Happy Cooking! -Ally Avocado 🥑
I enjoy the constant variety in the meals to choose from; these options push me into cooking recipes that I might not normally go for and I am always pleasantly surprised. The quality of the ingredients is usually very good. I like the clarification that came through about how to recycle all elements of the packaging.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Kia ora Matt, thanks so much for your review! It's awesome to hear our recipes have offered you with some great variety and new flavours! Happy cooking 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Love not having to think what to cook during the working week, very tasty 😋
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Jade! Thank you for your lovely review! We are so happy that our meals are helping you through the week with your busy schedule! Have a wonderful rest of your day, Ally Avocado 🥑
Some of the plant based menus don't have enough protein
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Scott! Thank you so much for your feedback. We base our protein servings on the Ministry of Health guidelines, however, we definitely take your feedback seriously about this, and I have passed it over to our test kitchen and supply team, as we definitely want our lovely customers to feel full and satisfied at the end of a meal. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to email us on hello@myfoodbag.co.nz. Happy Cooking! Ally Avocado 🥑
Love the plant based bags. The recipes are fresh, healthy, interesting and delicious. Instructions could maybe be a bit clearer according to my partner but that’s men haha. Love love that it’s so easy to make vegan meals without the headache ☺️
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Bree! Thank you for your wonderful feedback - we will certainly pass this on! Happy Cooking, Ally Avocado 🥑
Great recipes and variety. Love it!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you Belinda! We are so stoked that you are loving your meals each week ❤ Kindest, Ally Avocado 🥑
great but would love for you to do 3 and 4 night 1 person fresh start boxes
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Victoria! Thank you for your lovely feedback - we are so happy to hear you are loving the meals. Unfortunately we currently do not offer the option for less nights per week with our Fresh Start Bags. 5 Nights was chosen based on market research and customer surveys which resulted in responses for 5 nights to help Foodies keep on track with their health, wellness and weight loss goals each week. While our Fresh Start bags are currently only available for 5 nights, we are always open to feedback and will definitely pass on your request to our development kitchen for the offer of less nights a week as we are always working to improve our products and provide our Foodies with what they want :) Kindest, Ally Avocado 🥑
Always look forward to cooking with My Food Bag, and we always have leftovers for lunch. Love the tasty extras/sauces/sprinkles that I would never bother to use myself. We have to make some adaptations for the kids, but it is exposing them to a wide range of foods and encouraging them to try! Very happy - don’t think I’ll ever stop now!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Julia! Oh that is so wonderful to hear - we are stoked to read that you are loving both the meals and the leftovers you can use for lunches! Happy Cooking! -Ally Avocado 🥑
Tasty, low in carbs, easy to prepare.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Karen, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are thrilled to hear you are enjoying your deliveries :) -The My Food Bag Team
It is a great way to mix up your dinners, as meat eaters we use the veggie bag as a way to have a couple of meat free days in the week.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Lucie, thanks for your review. Feel free to check out the My Choice Bag which include both veggie and non-veggie options :) - Michelle Mango 🥭
A great addition to helping us make good food choices that are healthy and nutritious for our family. As busy work schedules and juggling balance amongst many things, My Food Bag is a solid favourite with pre planned balanced meals making it to the table. Loving the freshness and convenience. Most of the meals go down well with the whole family.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Maree, it's so awesome to hear that My Food Bag has been able to make dinner time easier :) - Michelle Mango 🥭
Love the variety, a lot better than other food boxes we have tried due to the variety
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Lucy, we love providing a variety of different options to our Foodies every week! - Michelle Mango 🥭
Meals are delicious and always a great variety to select from that’s my favourite thing. You don’t get sick of seeing the same meals or same ingredients. It’s fresh and creatives meals !
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for the kind feedback Vicky, we love to hear you are enjoying the variety My Food Bag. We hope you continue to enjoy the deliciousness 😊 - My Food Bag Foodies 🤍
I really like that the food is sourced locally and the meat is from Nz. The quantities are generous. The freebies are a lovely touch. Great variety
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Lisa! We're stoked to hear that you have been enjoying the delicious, fresh local produce! Thanks so much for your ongoing support 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
My Food Bag is rated 4.70 based on 2,578 reviews