My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Delicious recipes, love that they give you more vegetables then Other food boxes!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I have been getting the my choice Food Bag for 2 people 4 days a week. There has been a great variety of meals and always plenty of fresh vegetables. I share this with other family members and haven’t had the same meal twice yet. It has been great to have a fish option every week as well because I have been a bit nervous about cooking this in the past but have confidence I can cook it well now. We have all become a bit more adventurous and tried things we would not previously have considered. The portion sizes are very generous too so often stretch to 3 people. Thanks My Food Bag for the delicious, nutritious food you provide.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Every meal has the freshest of ingredients. The recipes are varied and cater for my dietary requirements.
We are always excited to choose our meals for the following week.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We're loving My Choice foodbags as I can select meals based on picky little eaters:)
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
So amazing. Best in the business. After being with FB then going to Hello fresh, coming back to FoodBag was so refreshing.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
It’s really great to have new ways of cooking, and to introduce new flavors to the family! The variety is great with My Choice, food is fresh and overall simple to create!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
very good, except last week the sprouted peas had to be chucked out. too sprouted and going slimey.
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Its a great way to eat healthy, tasty food without the complication of having to do all the thinking and planning yourself - it all turns up in a box.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I have been having Fresh Start meals from My Food Bag for the last 3 months. Probably 2 or 3 weeks each month. The meals are always delicious and nutritious. I have lost approx. 15 kilos in this time. Very Happy so far! Keep up the great products MFB! Cheers
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Easy to follow recipes and fast
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Very good food, tasty, easy to cook. Plenty to eat. Filling with some left for lunch for hubby. Can take a break when necessary. Cost effective too. I had a,week off and used the previous weeks recipes. Cost me the same as my food bag!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
50% fantastic. 50% not enjoyable recipes.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Kia ora Amanda! Thanks for leaving a review, we're pleased to hear that 50% was fantastic! We have a team of chefs who work hard to use seasonal produce and make delicious meals that the majority will enjoy. Remember to rate your recipes each week, as this feedback goes directly to the chefs and they do read it each week! It is really helpful when planning the upcoming menus to know exactly what our Foodies are really enjoying, and what they're not. :) -My Food Bag
Both my husband and myself started the My Food Bag Fresh Start as we were stuck in a rut regarding healthy, tasty and definitely portion size. We enjoy the variety of flavours and meals supplied but don't feel hungry afterwards so no cravings for sweet treats in the evenings. If you want a "fresh start" why not give My Food Bag Fresh Start a go.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I'm loving having food and recipes sorted for my week as my husband and I live busy lives. Also started it to help us both loose weight. 1st week between us lost 1.5 kg. Very tasty and healthy.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
It's awesome to be able to choose which recipes you want with My Choice. Serving size is more than adequate and the variety of meals to choose from is great. Pricing of boxes is also very competitive. Definately the best food box provider I have used.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
I love the creativity and variety of flavors
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
Delicious well balanced recipes that are easy to prepare. Meat and produce is of very good quality. Interesting sauces and spices.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
We have been enjoying the vege my food bags 3 nights a week. It’s been such a good way for us to learn some new recipes and maintain a healthier diet. So convenient and we love the variety and quality of food. Yum!!
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic options, easy instructions and taste amazing! So great to have variety back in our life!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 month ago
My Food Bag has made mealtime tantalising, tasty and certainly time saving.
Great recipes, fresh product and nothing goes to waste.
Recipe cards make duplicating recipes an enjoyable process.
Love the readymade sauces and the quality of meat and fish has been top notch
(My Classic (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 month ago