My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Melissa
My Food Bag 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Karyn
Yummy and interesting for the children
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 months ago
Thanks so much for your support Naomi! - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Varied and delicious meals that are reasonably low in calories. The only negative is the packaging which is improving over time.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 months ago
Kia ora Celia :) Thanks for your review!! We are pleased to hear that you have being enjoying the meals and trying out some you possibly usually wouldn't! We completely hear you in regards to the packaging and we aim to be as sustainable as we possibly can. We have a team dedicated to sustainability and are working hard to do our bit, and we will continue to work on this! -Jess Couscous
Loving our veggie foodbag. Meals are so delicious and it’s helping my partner learn to cook which is a bonus!
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 months ago
Kia ora Emma! So great to hear that there is another keen pair of hands in the kitchen 😊 Thanks for your support ❤ - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
We love the meals from 'My Food Bag. My choice is great as we can choose which meals we prefer. My only complaint would be the way the box is packed, it looks like everything is just thrown in and no care taken. The bags of lettuce and spinach have quite often been at the bottom with heavy stuff on top leaving it squashed and limp.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 months ago
Hey Amanda, cheers for the review! Sorry to hear that the lettuce and spinach has taken a bit of a hit in transit, we'll let out packing teams know about this! Besides this we are stoked that your loving the My Choice range so far! - Mel Mozzarella
Find recipes very easy to follow, as I am not a great cook, but some delicious meals
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 months ago
Oh cool, thanks for the feedback Janette! We'll let the chefs know to keep up the good work, you'll be a great cook in no time! -Mel Mozzarella
Good the majority of the time. Carrots seem to be a bit old consistently, serving portions quite small on some dishes
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Kristel, we're glad you have been enjoying your meals with us! We will be sure to pass your feedback about portion sizes and the carrots onto our teams so they can look into these! -Emma Maple🍁
The price is quite high, but the recipes are delicious. Love the south Asian flavours.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 months ago
My husband and I are always excited to receive our Gourmet Food Bag on a Sunday night, we enjoy not having to supermarket shop, I like that my husband cooks a superb meal with ease and I get nights off. The variety always means we aren't bored with cooking and has opened us up to different food options that we would never have tried otherwise. Good work team.
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 5 months ago
Kia Ora Robbie! It's great to hear that you are enjoying the convenience and variety of meals in your Gourmet Bag! We hope dinner time continues to be exiting for you both going forward 😊 - Patrick Pesto
Fresh ingredients easy to follow recipes. Has given our family great new ideas for mealtimes.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Joanne! We are happy to hear that your are finding the recipes easy to follow and are gaining new ideas for meals 😊 - Patrick Pesto
Really enjoying the meals! Nice variety and fresh produce. The flavours come together really well and the large amount of veggie is really nice too. My only gripe is that they sell you on 5 recipes but only 4 of them are included. 1 of them is a “feeds 2” which is meant to be spread over 2 nights if feeding one person. The 5th recipe is just a bonus that uses some of the leftovers but any additional ingredients have to be purchased separately. Not a big deal but I just wish it was made clearer before I signed up. Otherwise it’s great so far!
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 5 months ago
Kia Ora Raiha! Thanks for this feedback! It's good to hear that you are enjoying the variety of meals in your Food Bags and the fresh produce. We are sorry for the confusion around the 5 Meals For 1 orders. We do try to make this clear on our website however, we do not want to cause any confusion at all so we will follow this up with our digital team 😊 Thanks! - Patrick Pesto
Our menu planning needed a shake up with less carbs and more vegetable inspiration. Fresh Start has been the inspiration we need, the meals are light with lots of vegetables. Great quality produce and meats. Don’t regret starting this new journey.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 5 months ago
Heya Rachel! We are so glad to hear you have been enjoying Fresh Start! - Steph Sushi
Good range of different meals and it makes me try new things I wouldn't necessarily try normally myself.
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 5 months ago
Kia ora Elinor, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear that your food bag is introducing you to new and exciting flavours! Thanks for all of your support :) -Angie Acai
I have been doing food bag for months and love it. Easy to prepare no waste and the kids love it. Best thing ive done.
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 5 months ago
That's so great to hear Tanya! Happy Cooking, Kindest, Ally Avocado 🥑
I am very happy to say since joining My Food Bag it feels like I am serving up good, healthy and tasty meals. There is always plenty - enough for my husband to take for lunch the next day and he is the envy of his workmates. My only negative would be the amount of packaging but I cannot see a way around that off the top of my head.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Robyn! Thank you for your feedback - we are stoked to hear how much you are enjoying these meals. In regards to packaging, we have added a fantastic resource for you below which can help when recycling/re-using our packaging which will help : https://www.myfoodbag.co.nz/sustainability/our-packaging Happy Cooking! -Ally Avocado 🥑
Great meals, love the inspiration for new recipes and ease of not having to meal plan. Only downside for us is the amount of packaging. Would love to see a reduction in some areas, e.g. no need for potatoes to be in a plastic bag.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 5 months ago
Hey Caroline, thanks for getting in touch with this feedback. Suitability is really important to us, so important that we even have a whole team dedicated to helping us get better at it! While we are always working on reducing our waste it can take some time; however thank you for keeping us accountable! Have a great New Years! -Emma Maple 🍁
We're doing the 'Fresh Start' bag and have had great results with slow and steady weight loss while doing so. The recipe's are really yummy and are a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet in a tasty way. We find we are full after each meal, so the portion sizes are generous too. Sometimes I get a bit sick of all the prep work though, but that's life when you eat more veges and want to keep the meals interesting!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 5 months ago
Kia ora Michele, It's awesome to hear that you've really enjoyed Fresh Start recipes and that you've been able to notice a difference after starting Fresh Start :) We have made sure to pass on your feedback on reducing prep work to our Chefs and Recipe development team! Michelle Mango 🥭
I love being able to choose my scheduled meals from favourites. The selection is good, and the quality of food received is excellent.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 months ago
Kia ora Kathryn, we're so thrilled that My Choice has been a hit! Happy cooking 🥰 - Michelle Mistletoe 🍒
I love my foodbag. Great variety. Good portion sizes-i get the 5 nights for 1 and always have enough left for lunch the next day. I'm hooked!!
(My Classic (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 6 months ago
Hey Lisa, wow awesome to hear you have been enjoying My Food Bag so much - we love that you are making it work for your lifestyle! - Madeleine Meringue ☁
Great food, always delivered in the time frame given. Makes meals so much easier.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 6 months ago
Hey Donna, it is awesome to hear you are enjoying your My Food Bag deliveries ❤ - Madeleine Meringue ☁
Every dinner this week has been delicious and nutritious. The ingredients are all fresh and great quality and the recipes are easy to follow. Thanks for helping us to eat so well this week. I would love to have given 5 stars but unfortunately, I received some appalling customer service from MFB earlier this week which has really made me question the integrity of what I thought was an awesome company.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 6 months ago
Kia ora Amber, Thanks for your review! Its disappointing to hear that you didn't receive very good customer service recently! Please feel free to pop us an email to hello@myfoodbag.co.nz if you would like to discuss this further. -Angie Allspice
My Food Bag is rated 4.70 based on 2,578 reviews