My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

My Food Bag 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Amee
My Food Bag 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Amee
Enjoy quality of the meats, would prefer choice of lower carb meals
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Yvonne, Thanks for your review! We really do pride ourselves on high quality ingredients and we're glad to hear that you've been really enjoying all the fresh produce. The Fresh Start option does have lower carbs than other Food Bags and we appreciate that all our Foodies have different dietary preferences :) You are more than welcome to make any substitutions at home yourself and if you're ever stuck about what to replace something with, you can always give us a shout! Thanks so much for your support ❀️ - Michelle Mango πŸ₯­
My Food Bag (Fresh Start) has provided me with the motivation and opportunity to eat healthy, try new recipes and to lose weight. At the end of a long working day I've appreciated having an easy to follow recipe and the ingredients to bring together a healthy meal for my husband and I. I've learned a lot in the process and become generally more creative and healthy when planning and preparing meals. It's been very worthwhile.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Jennie, Thanks for your review. Its great to hear that our recipes have have provided you with the motivation and confidence to get more creative in the kitchen. Keep up the hard work! -The My Food Bag Team
We love my food bag choices. It saves me thinking about what to cook each week and we save on the grocery bill as we don't have to go as often!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Liz, Thanks for your review. We are thrilled to hear that your My Choice Bag is going down a treat! Thanks for your support :) -The My Food Bag Team
So quick and easy. Get home from work tired and if I didn't have the food box we would not be having a healthy meal.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Merilyn, Thanks for your review. Its so great to hear that your food bag deliveries are making meal times that much easier :) Thanks for your support. -The My Food Bag Team
Enjoying cooking and meals every week but the quality of vegetables needs to be improved. I have received damaged or not freshed vegetables received recently.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Mutsuko, Thanks for your review. We love to provide our Foodies with top quality produce, so it's disappointing to have let you down. If you haven't already, please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Love Team and they can follow this up for you. -The My Food Bag Team
Love the variety and quality ingredients
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Adele, Thanks for the support, we love to provide our foodies with only the best! -The My Food Bag Team
This is second time we have used food bag loving it this time round easy to prepare meals and we are also losing weight
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Julie, Thanks for your review. We are stoked to hear you are enjoying your deliveries. Keep up the great work! The My Food Bag Team
I'm finding the variety of meals better than other food boxes I have tried, and the minimal packaging of the ingredients is also great as everything easily fits into fridge and pantry.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 months ago
Kia ora Deirdre, Thanks for your review! Its awesome to hear that you are enjoying your food bag deliveries and meals so far! :) -The My Food Bag Team
some meals are a little too bland or take much much longer than what it should
(My Veggie (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Lily! Thank you so much for your feedback! We are sorry to hear that you find some of these meals bland. Don't forget to login to your account and rate your recipes - this feedback goes directly to our Development Kitchen team and helps them to plan future menus. We hope you enjoyed the other recipes this week and thank you again for the feedback 😊 -Ally Avocado πŸ₯‘
So good to have tasty and nutritious meals ready in a jiffy without any hassle - love it!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you so much Sarah for your great feedback - it is awesome to hear you are loving these meals 😊 Enjoy! -Ally Avocado πŸ₯‘
Brilliant
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Claudia! Awesome to hear you are loving your meals so far - enjoy! -Ally Avocado πŸ₯‘
Ordering my food bag is the best thing I ever did ! Meals are amazing and easy to make. πŸ’–πŸ’–
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Debbie! Thank you so much for your feedback - we are stoked to hear you are loving these meals 😊 Happy Cooking! -Ally Avocado πŸ₯‘
We are absolutely loving my food bag, we have tried others out there and they just don’t compare to my food bag! The produce is always fresh and the recipes are delicious and easy! We have a small baby so we need dinner time to be as stress free and easy as possible and this makes that happen for us! My husband and I both normally hate cooking and are not very adventurous in the kitchen but this has made us enjoy cooking and eating at home much more!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 months ago
Kia ora Jess! Thanks so much for these lovely words. Means so much that we have made a positive difference to your young family 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Have gotten fantastic boxes delivered to my door!!!!! Keep up the great work!!
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 months ago
Kia ora Eurika, thanks for your support! We love delivering the goodness to our Foodies 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Quick and easy meals for weeknights. The recipes are easy to follow and the best part is you don't have to think about what's for dinner!
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 3 months ago
Kia ora Kate! Delicious, easy and quick meals is the way to go! 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Yummy and interesting for the children
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks so much for your support Naomi! - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Really love the options available with My Choice. My husband is quite fussy so I can choose the meal options that he is most likely to eat. Recipes are very easy to follow and food is always fresh.
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 months ago
Kia ora Kelly! Great to hear My Choice has helped please some fussy eaters in your household 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
We started out with the lower calorie option (really good) and then decided to treat ourselves to the gourmet range. My partner and I are really impressed with the delicious things we get to unpack every second week (and not spending an hour in the supermarket). I feel that this really has been an education, it has shown me how to use spices and enhance a meal with unexpected elements (fetta pea crush anyone?). I also have to take time to read the recipe properly before racing ahead, so if you have older kids who want to learn, the literacy aspect is perfect.
(My Gourmet (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you so much for this amazing feedback Candice! We love to inspire our Foodies with new, exciting flavours and skills. Can't wait to show you the exciting meals we have planned for 2021 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
Amazing! We absolutely love the food, always so tasty and it’s so convenient after a long day at work!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks so much for your support Alex! 😊 - Frankie Frankfurter 🌭
My husband and I are ecstatic with our healthy option food bag and I don't dread cooking any more! The meals are delicious and the flavours are 1st class, which is even more special now that we can't travel overseas. The portions are fine and we don't seem to want to nibble during the evening. The only problem is the need for cheeky wee wines to compliment the restaurant quality food 🍷😜
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 months ago
Kia ora Tonee, thanks for your review! We completely understand the dreaded task that dinner can be - and we are so happy to be given the chance to make cooking that much easier. I mean, that's what we're here for! Have a glass for us
My Food Bag is rated 4.71 based on 2,498 reviews