My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Catherine
Patrick
Enjoying not having to decide what to cook and learning new techniques and ideas e.g. grilling chopped up courgettes instead of sauteeing them. Much easier, tastier and more evenly cooked. Pan-frying and then slicing cuts of meat thinly is a good time-saver too. The spices, sauces and other flavour sachets really make the meals delicious and unique compared to my usual standard of cooking. The complexity of the recipes means I sometimes am spending longer cooking than my usual style. I have learned from doing the MFB that layers of tasty garnishes really makes the meals special.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Hey Honora, thanks for the kind feedback! Wow, you sound like a professional in the kitchen! It is so epic that you are learning new and exciting ways to enjoy our kiwi grown goodness 😋
Keep up the fabulous work!
- The My Food Bag Foodies 💚
Love My Food Bag!
The recipes are full of flavour. As a single working mum it takes a layer off by not having to organise meal ideas for the week. It’s cost effective Im not needing to go to the supermarket as much. Reduces wastage.
Best of all after a tough day at the office, you know you have a tasty effortless meal waiting for you!
Thanks My Food Bag!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Sheree!!! Wow, thank you for the kind words, you make us blush! It is so great to hear that you are enjoying the convenience of My Food Bag! There is nothing that makes us happier than happy foodies 😊 Not to mention reduced food waste! Go you!
- My Food Bag Foodies 💚
Lovely recipes. Very easy to make buy tasty and would definitely do them again. The pizza was the best he'd ever had according to my husband. Looking forward to this weeks delivery
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 3 days ago
Wow Catherine, that looks amazing! We love to hear that our foodies are adding new favorites to their collections 😊 Keep up the fabulous work!
- My Food Bag Foodies 💚
I started to received Fresh Start regularly from the beginning of 2021, as of this week 7kg of weight has gone. I love the meals and the thought of travelling home and I know what I am having for dinner! - I also have the lunch box extra; my work colleagues are always interested what I am having for lunch. Living on my own I notice now that I do not have the food wastage I used to have, and thats a good thing as I would eat extra so food would not be wasted.
Kia ora Liz,

What an achievement! It is so awesome to hear that you are enjoying your Fresh Start journey! Keep up the good work and thanks for your support :)

The My Food Bag Team
Very Good, Food bag makes our daily lives so much better. We dont worry about what to eat the next day, its all sorted. We learn so much about new veggies, veggies that I never ate before and would never buy. Now we just love it. Thank you food bag for teaching us the healthy way.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
Kia ora Sonja,

We are just thrilled to hear this! We hope to continue to delivery new and inspiring recipes to you Sonja!

-The My Food Bag Team
I have the low calorie meals. It would be good to have a small choice rather than just given 5 meals. It would also be good to be able to have dairy free meals even if you paid a small extra cost for this. It is easy to swap yogurt to plant based or coconut yogurt. sheep feta cheeze etc. This would save waste with me having to swap products and throwing away the dairy products.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
Kia ora Judith,

Thanks for your review! We will be sure to pass your feedback on about a smaller Fresh Start Bag. You could always give our Plant Based Bag a go which has no animal products. You can dd your own meat proteins to this bag when you like :)

-The My Food Bag Team
All ingredients last week came together in really tasty meals Loved the fish option with Beef and chickpea a VERY close 2nd.
As a health orofessional working extra hours this week was a godsend to come home to and just pour a much need glass of Sauvi tgen go into simple "cook" mode
Active relaxing is a perfect end to a long mentally tough 10hr day..thanku MFB
Kia ora Lynnaire,

Thanks for your review! Coming home to a glass of wine and an easy to cook meal sounds like the perfect evening!

-The My Food Bag Team
Great food and easy to follow recipes. Would trade again.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 4 days ago
Kia ora Glen,

Thanks for your review! We hope to continue to deliver new and inspiring recipe to you! :)

-The My Food Bag Team
Love the variety of food, the healthiness and of course the simple to follow, easy instructions.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
Kia ora Lara,

Thanks for your review. Its great to hear your Food Bag is making meal times convenient and relaxed! Thanks for your support :)

-The My Food Bag Team
The fresh start packs I get are definitely helping me on my weight loss journey.

There’s enough left overs to create another meal or two as well and herbs and spices to use in other facets of my meal creations.
My Food Bag 5 star review on 3rd March 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 3rd March 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 3rd March 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 3rd March 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 3rd March 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 3rd March 2021 My Food Bag 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
Kia ora Patrick,

Thanks for your review and for taking the time to share your photos with us, these meals look epic! Keep up the hard work :)

-The My Food Bag Team
Love the variety offered in the My Choice option, I can select some family favorites, a gourmet option for when i have extra time and a ready made meal when I don't. Absolutely marvelous for a working mum. Food has been fantastic.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 4 days ago
Kia ora Candice,

Thanks for your review! This is exactly what My Choice was intended for, meals to suit your lifestyle! ;) Thanks for your support.

-The My Food Bag Team
Just sometimes products don’t last till Sunday
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Jan!

Thank you very much for your feedback - we are stoked to hear that you are loving your meals each week.

If you ever find something not up to standard in your delivery, please let us know via email or by sending us a message on our social channels so we can help to rectify this for you. 😀

-Ally Avocado 🥑
We’ve been getting a food bag for a couple of months now and I’m so glad we’ve started. We’re eating fresher food than before and becoming more confident in the kitchen too.
Sometimes the portions are large so we carry some over for lunch the next day.
An ingredient has been missed once or twice but the friendly team are quick to rectify any problems. Thank you!
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Ruth!

We are delighted to hear that you are loving your meals each week, cooking up a storm in the kitchen and that you even have leftovers for lunch the next day 😀

Happy Cooking,

-Ally Avocado 🥑
So worth it! Easy to follow, exciting recipes with everything included that is needed. My husband now eats food that he has always rejected (tomatoes and other salad ingredients) because they are in such delicious recipes. 🤗 Too expensive to have every week for OAPs but love getting it fortnightly.
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Dorothy!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback - we are loving to hear that not only are you enjoying the meals, but your husband is expanding his palette too!

-Ally Avocado 🥑
Excellent - takes all the quesswork out of what to have for dinner - great variety of fresh options
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Rosalea!

That is wonderful to hear - we are stoked you are loving all the variety of meals!

Kindest,-Ally Avocado 🥑
Every week a delicious selection of meals, healthy, so so tasty, and yet so simple - you always say to yourself, Why didn't I think of that!? Definitely worth giving it a go, you won't be disappointed - and if you have commitment issues like me, a delivery every fortnight works well! 10/10
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Stephanie!

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are so happy to hear you are loving your meals every fortnight 😀

-Ally Avocado 🥑
Having the choose your meal options are the best for our family.
We get the meat or no meat options we prefer and my husband gets
to cook when its his turn. They turn out beautiful every time and super
healthy super easy meals. A win win situation. Thankyou 'My Food Bag'
you are a life saver for our family.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Metua!

Oh wow, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are delighted to hear that My Food Bag's selection from My Choice is working so well for your family.

Have a wonderful rest of your week!

-Ally Avocado 🥑
So great for me and my situation!
It gives me motivation to cook for myself when I’m alone & not only that, I look forward to eating it, it’s healthy & tasty. I love the variety of recipes too
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you Abby!

That is so wonderful to hear 😀

-Ally Avocado 🥑
Foodbag has significantly improved, the meals have always been delicious but the portions are right and it helps with my cooking confidence
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you Jared!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying both the tasty meals provided and the portion sizes 😀

-Ally Avocado 🥑
As a working Mum, I've found my food bag really makes a massive difference to my life. I love having delicious healthy food without having to plan meals and shop. We Also eat a lot more variety with my food bag than my same 10-15 stock standard meals!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Kim!

Oh, that's so good to hear! We are stoked that My Food Bag is fitting in with your busy lifestyle and that you are loving all the healthy recipes!

- Ally Avocado 🥑