My Food Bag Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Food Bag
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read My Food Bag Reviews

About My Food Bag:

We're your answer to "what's for dinner?" with fresh ingredients and easy recipes to cook delicious dinners, delivered to you.

hello@myfoodbag.co.nz

Recipes are delicious and fast to cook, ingredients are fresh. Saves me heaps of time and effort - thank you!
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 day ago
Overall, the my food bag has been good but the lead in time is extensive and your service seems very rigid. For this reason it is ok but has made it difficult some times
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 day ago
I love my foodbag. Great variety. Good portion sizes-i get the 5 nights for 1 and always have enough left for lunch the next day. I'm hooked!!
(My Classic (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent variety, different flavours and rich foods. Love everything

From kaic008
My Food Bag 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
(My Choice (5 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
Recipes are easy to follow and food is fresh and delicious
(My Choice (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
Healthy and easy to make meals that never skimp on taste. What more could you ask for? Deliveries are also always on time, and the app works well too. Can and do highly recommend it to friends and family.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
Absolutely love my week of " My Food Bag", no grocery buying that week no wastage of food and start making tea 4pm. Menu all sorted for me, food all there ready to go.....love it so easy
(My Classic (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
Really enjoy the variety.
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 2 days ago
Every meal we have had has been delicious. We love the convenience of this including choosing our meals for the week. The vegetables have always been fresh and I especially love the choice of a ready made meal so I get the night off cooking (Woohoo). Thank you Nadia and team it's perfect x
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
Love it all the meals are great πŸ‘
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 2 days ago
Great food, always delivered in the time frame given. Makes meals so much easier.
(My Choice (3 Nights For 2)) - Posted 5 days ago
I am always looking forward to receiving My Food Bag, because it feels as a gift with the beautiful fresh food and fantastic recipes! It's top restaurant style!
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 5 days ago
I absolutely love My food Bag, my 2 boys pick a meal each week to make themselves. They love to cook and it is giving them a greater sense of independents. They don't love every meal but won't they don't eat I have for lunch the next day so win/win. I love trying all the different variations of our favourite meals. Ingredients are always on point. Love how I can make delicious Gluten Free meals that we can all enjoy.
(My Gluten Free (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Every dinner this week has been delicious and nutritious. The ingredients are all fresh and great quality and the recipes are easy to follow. Thanks for helping us to eat so well this week. I would love to have given 5 stars but unfortunately, I received some appalling customer service from MFB earlier this week which has really made me question the integrity of what I thought was an awesome company.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Amber,

Thanks for your review!

Its disappointing to hear that you didn't receive very good customer service recently! Please feel free to pop us an email to hello@myfoodbag.co.nz if you would like to discuss this further.

-Angie Allspice
My wife and I compete to see who gets to cook our recipes... and the food is great, fresh, tasty and very generous.
(My Veggie (4 Nights For 2)) - Posted 1 week ago
I'm loving the fresh start meals, the produce and meat are fresh and delicious and by having the correct amount supplied for each meal I've had a lot less wastage. The tastes and textures are varied, the meals are really well balanced and I haven't had a receipe that I didn't like so far. I only signed up for the eight week challenge but am loving the meals so much that I'm carrying on with the fresh start menu.
(Fresh Start (5 Meals For 1)) - Posted 1 week ago
Fresh exciting meals that we look forward to coming home to make. Convenient, delicious and nutritious. Highly recommend.
(My Choice (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
We always look forward to recieving our plant based meal box. The meals are really tasty and full of goodness. My kids enjoy the meals too. Great for the whole family.
(My Plant Based Bag (4 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
All meals are very tasty easy to put together
(My Family (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
I don’t like the chicken breast. Can we swap out for meals with chicken thigh? Otherwise really enjoy the meals
(Fresh Start (5 Nights For 4)) - Posted 1 week ago
Kia ora Melissa,

Thanks for your review.

We are not able to remove or swap proteins at this stage. We will be sure to pass your request on to the wider team! :)

-Angie Allspice