Mylo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mylo
Read Mylo Reviews
Great customer service! Very knowledgeable and helpful. The whole process was smooth and easy to understand. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family!
Great customer service. :)
Molly Purdue was able to support my business needs in a timely manner and and now business is active, thanks to the Mylo team
I didn’t know about this before refinancing and getting a call I accepted and got a knowledgeable agent to shop around for me
we are very pleased with the service, quick responses to questions, prices and make changes to satisfy our customers.
good job

Gerry
Mylo was able to connect me with a representative who really looked out for me. Answered all my questions & even helped when my old insurance company tried to win me back pointing out that they did nothing to help try to lower my rates until after I switched.
The service was extremely professional.
I appreciated the time for my questions as it addressed my needs.
Great work by Jordan! It was painless to purchase insurance.
excellent Rep, she the best
so caring and helpful
really love her
Very knowledgeable agent; efficient, candid and transparent process.
My advisor was really helpful. Thank you so much for his help
My agent was very knowledgeable and professional
Very fast response
Thank you for being reasonable and affordable😊
Mylo was just Incredible! Very helpful & got me Exactly what I needed & at the right price. Awesome company!
Great customer service feel good about the policy of purchase
Mylo made it so effortless to choose the right type of insurance for my new company. Chris was amazing, so helpful and attentive to my overall needs.
The Sales Rep was very responsive and knowledgeable on all the available choices your company offers for tuning up our policy according to our needs and expectations.
Thank you!
Mylo was so incredibly precise and got the job done in to time. They shopped all the best rates and set me up with the best possible option for my business insurance.
Absolutely LOVED Premila! She went above and beyond to not only find us the insurance we originally requested, but to then help us get additional insurance for our business that we hadn't realized we needed until talking to vendors. She then got us a great rate for that insurance, too! Thank you!
Mylo is rated 4.88 based on 73 reviews