mymattressonline.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend mymattressonline.co.uk

How would you rate mymattressonline.co.uk ?

Laura Green
"WARNING!!! WARNING!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They are scamming customers on all fronts! "SERVICE": The service is non-existent - emails are rarely returned and when they are, they are inaccurate and unhelpful. Just lip-service. 7-10 day promised delivery took 26 DAYS and I had to track down the delivery myself after many calls to their shipping company. It took 3 weeks to get a tracking number from them!! "MATTRESS": I ordered a " Bonnell spring combination Hypoallergenic Memory Spring Mattress" - what I received was a cheap piece of ordinary FOAM. No springs, no quilting, no "hypoallergenic" indication. AFTER WAITING ALMOST 1 MONTH FOR DELIVERY!!! On top of all of that, the piece of FOAM arrived battered, in flimsy packaging that was completely torn off and left the FOAM dirty and stained. I can supply photos for anyone who is interested. This piece of FOAM is NOT A MATTRESS and the company is SCAMMING customers. The way they package and dispatch their "mattresses" shows the lack of respect they have for their own products and their lack of customer service says everything about how much they respect their customers. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!"
mymattressonline.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews