Napoleon Perdis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Napoleon Perdis
Read Napoleon Perdis Reviews

About Napoleon Perdis:

Australia's #1 prestige makeup brand.

Tell us how Napoleon Perdis made you happy
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Kate S
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Pamela C
Primer and foundation the best !!
Repetitive buyer of this primer, the best I’ve ever used 😊
I have yet to receive my order placed 29Nov2021. Sent two emails with no reply until now. I have also rang 1800 number today but only got a voicemailbox. I have been using your powder foundation for years, purchased through Priceline Pharmacy but will have to look around after this online purchase experience.
Napoleon products are of high quality. Lo The foundations, primers & lip oils are my favourite!
Very fast delivery, happy with product Will buy again
I love this makeup! Best quality and good for your skin, overall. Its worth the money!
I am very happy with my Napoleon Perdis coametics. I have tried for years to find a makeup that suits my skin. I am 86 and I am very happy to buy it online as I don't drive.
I have been using Napoleon Products for such a long time now and I also use other houses, high end, Chanel, Two-Faced, Fendi, MAC, and others but I can honestly say the Napoleon Cashmere Foundation, Chocaholic Eyebrow Pencil and the Eye Brow Wand are the best in their class !! I have tried others and I constantly go back they are amazing,oh AuotPilot Primer and Camera Finish Matte Setting Spray as well haha I forgot they are my staples too !! Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics I LOVE YOU !! Don't ever scare me again and say you are going out of business !! " I will find you " !!! Haha
I am disappointed that I have been asked to provide feedback for an order that was placed on 11 November and still not received on 8 December. My rating is based on this order. I am a long-term user of Napolean Perdis products.
Love the stick foundation, I’ve tried others over the years, I don’t even bother any more because I’ll never get one as good as Napoleon Perdis foundation stick. It goes on beautifully. The coverage is great I just love it!
I absolutely love Blush Patrol. It's my favorite blush. Great lasting coverage, and beautiful color.
Products not received now for over 3 weeks and no response to customer service queries. State shipped over 2 weeks ago with no tracking details.
Been over three weeks and I am yet to receive my order
My items were shipped two weeks ago and they haven’t arrived! I’ve emailed to seek details on the tracking number twice but no one has replied. I’m struggling to find time in working hours to call but will try soon. Responding to this would be helpful.
Love your products
Worst experience I have had. Ordered online. It's been three weeks since apparently posted. Didn't receive tracking still hasn't arrive. Tried sending several emails and rung the phone number a few times and no answer.
Love Napoleon it doesn't leave me skin oily when wearing make-up just love it thank you 😊
I’ve been using them for years I love how easy they are to apply and how great they look and feel
Great products, very fast delivery. Excellent shopping experience!!
Was shocked at first with the amount of makeup that came onto brush ( not a fan ) and then when I applied how yellow it was . But within minutes it was a good match for my skin tone. Really like the texture
Napoleon Perdis is rated 4.62 based on 1,139 reviews