Napoleon Perdis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Napoleon Perdis
Read Napoleon Perdis Reviews

About Napoleon Perdis:

Australia's #1 prestige makeup brand.

Tell us how Napoleon Perdis made you happy
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Kate S
Napoleon Perdis 5 star review on 20th January 2021
Pamela C
I have been using NP for over 16yrs now. It’s quality and well priced skincare and makeup. Love it all ! The online ordering process is amazing and quick and I’ve now got the cutest new beach bag for summer as a gift with purchase! Thanks NP keep up the great work xx
I am a very big fan of Napoleon but I have to be honest, ordering online was the worst experience and it would of been 100 x faster to go to my local Napoleon shop to collect my items. Disappointed as I expect more from this company. Communication poor and I had to send numerous emails to chase my order.
Delivery very quick Sad u can’t get the radiance booster final fix i love it everything else always happy The wax is great
Beautiful products. I have quite red skin. the Foundation is soft and provides great coverage.
It’s been over three weeks since I ordered my products and they still haven’t arrived.
Purchased my first NP products today as I was struggling to find a foundation that thought was right for me and my beautician suggested NP Wow… super impressed with what I bought. Purchased in Albury and the staff member Jess was great. I was always a clarins girl… not anymore This brand is superior to anything I have ever used …
First time purchasing since Napoleon Perdis hasn't been made available in America - definitely glad that I decided to order because the quality is top-notch and can't compare to any other brand that I can get here. Definitely a lifelong customer.
I was surprised how fast it was delivered, 2-3 days after I ordered. I love the stroke of genius foundation
I received my 2 beautiful SNP lipsticks without any hassles. Thank you
I am absolutely loving my new napoleon products, all of them. I have even booked in to get my makeup done with the ‘how too’ use the brushes etc (now that I have all the gear and no idea) Belinda.
Great Cosmetics easy to apply and looks great
My mum introduced me to this brand, The products are absolutely amazing. Great colours and variety choice. Always loved
I had a make up lesson by Hannah at West Lakes, South Australia. She was amazing. I wanted to learn make up application techniques so I can look my best for my sons wedding. Hannah was very thorough and encouraging. She taught me so much and now my hooded eyelids will less noticeable in the future. Very happy customer.
I ordered and got the delivery the next day! I couldn't believe it. So happy.
Love!!! N.p. Cosmetics!!
Products from Napoleon Perdis are great BUT maybe this needs to be addressed. Under the current restrictions for unvaxxed buyers, it seems unfair that I can't buy products from your small outside stores in Shopping centres BUT can click and collect. So therefore I have to go home and order on line and still come back to the store and pick up what I could have purchased. Sorry. this is very unreasonable, transactions with card payments require no interactions, but it seems ok for your employee to handle my product with their hands.
I love the primer’s smell.
Excellent service! Very easy to order on the website, delivered quickly and products presents nicely. Will definitely order in the future and recommend to other people.
The off duty foundation is a lovely minimal coverage moisturising product. Evens skin tone - dewy finish and can apply concealer to any problem areas. Lovely product
Great products have been using them for years and will not change. Great because I have darker skin so finding products has always been hard....NOT so with Napoleon.
Napoleon Perdis is rated 4.62 based on 1,139 reviews