Napsgear Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Napsgear

Tell us how Napsgear made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Napsgear is by far the best way to go to get your gear. Great choice of products and quality. I have used several different brands and products from them and always got good results. They have the best prices and deals around and always discreet shipping. I have even had a shipment seized by customs, sent Naps a message, they responded right back to me and reshipped my order for free. Where else are you even going to get service like that when ordering gear. Use code C1J9Y-LZ for 10% off your first order. I personally like using litecoin since it makes the payment process so much easier and faster."
Are you Napsgear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I'm out $1151. I ordered on July 3, Order #2430144 and sent $1151 in bitcoin to the address they gave. They lost it and after numerous conv with "Karen" at naps help they refuse to process the order. I sent them screenshots of my order, my withdrawal in my Poloniex Exchange acct, the conf email, the amt deducted within the blockchain, just about everything I could think of. She kept responding "Like I said, send me your bitcoin payment deails". Whenever I'd ask what she meant she'd either repeat herself or say they have no record of the transaction. I'm a (very) repeat customer, many BTC orders, and a veteran BTC user. Thought I'd start here before describing the lost transaction and horrible service on the forums. - HighlyDisappointed"
Napsgear is rated 4.24 based on 21 reviews