National Gun Trusts Reviews

Based on 1,644 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read National Gun Trusts Reviews

About National Gun Trusts:

With over 10,000 reviews of our NFA gun trust paperwork and other gun trust services we are the highest rated gun trust paperwork provider in the market. Our NFA gun trusts have helped tens of thousands of law-abiding citizens apply for and get approved tax stamps from the ATF. With our next level support, always available customer service, and the internet's highest rated gun trust paperwork we will be able to help you to get an approved tax stamp from the ATF too. Learn more about the Internet's favorite NFA gun trust today or read what our gun trust customers are saying about their gun trust experience.

orders@nationaldata.pro

Tell us how National Gun Trusts made you happy
Got the cards and an ink pad. Ink worked very well cards were proper and shipping was fast, I'll buy more here if i need more.
Chris from NGT was excellent with calling me and setting up my appointment within a few minutes. Was In and out of ups within 10 minutes. There was a slight delay from the Print Scan side in getting me my .eft file but I received it none the less! A+ already got my dad to do a set too!
Does what it says it will.
This was a follow-up order, after mistakenly ordering the wrong items. This order was exactly what I needed. The delivery time for this order was much more timely than my previous order; which I appreciate. Because the USPS seems unable to catch or stop the people that keep breaking into my neighborhood mail cluster boxes, I'm forced to use private carriers; which costs me more. If it costs me more for shipping, I expect my shipment to arrive, as this one did, on time.
OUTSTANDING & FAST!!!!! Thank you
User friendly.
Simple and easy to use. Excellent results and very fair priced.
The Nation Gun Trust made sure my Trust was accurate. They were easy to work with and the Trust was received within two days.
Great kit it's exactly what I needed
Staff was helpful. Answered my questions in lieu of the information being in the packet that I overlooked. Process was easy and accurate.
I'm not happy with my purchase, but it is not the fault of National Gun Trusts. I wanted my documents to be laminated, but I mistakenly ordered documents with grommets, but no lamination. I will be ordering the items I need, soon. What I received was of very high quality. I'm sure that I will be totally satisfied with my next orders.
I checked several Gun Trust options online and purchased the NC Gun Trust from James Barrett Wilson. Unfortunately, that trust was better used as a "general trust agreement" as the gun trust information they provided was woefully outdated and as a result some items were incorrect. I then took a chance on the National Gun Trust and boy was it an easy process. After receiving the documents (which were all specific to setting up a gun trust), I had several questions which I submitted. National Gun Trust responded the same day with answers to all my questions and offered to have a further discussion should I need it. My gun trust is complete and I have to say it's a great product and I highly recommend it. I also found extremely useful the links and examples for sending ATF forms which were invaluable. Thank you.
Great service! Received items I ordered very quickly and the YouTube tutorials were very helpful in completing a couple of Form 1s. Got both tax stamps back in under 12 days.
Very convenient and helpful
You cant do better than Gun Trusts. The process is super easy and covers everything. Very happy
Excellent service. Well worth the cost.
VERY fast return on your paperwork. Comes with step-by-step instructions (and examples) of how to fill out the forms and explains who to mail each forms (and copies). Don't waste your time thinking you'll save a dollar and do it yourself, let these guys do it faster than you can walk to and from the fridge. I HIGHLY recommend to anyone remotely thinking of keeping their firearms protected.
Quick Response Time, Super knowledgeable, and Super Helpful. I would highly recommend this be the place to go and get what you need.
Very pleased with product. Ryan answered quickly with all my questions. Can’t wait to use the site again!
Super helpful, very easy, and good meme's. highly recommended
National Gun Trusts is rated 5.0 based on 1,644 reviews