Nationwide Finance Reviews

Read Nationwide  Finance Reviews

01234 240155

Olney Office Park9 Osier WayOlney

Tell us how Nationwide Finance made you happy
Excellent service and only one ring on the telephone every time and it was answered amazing and Ali I was dealing with was so calm and polite when I didn’t know which way to turn very professional
Great communication and fast process!
Very professional very friendly good information clearly explained. Very happy customer
Craig made the process really easy for us and the supporting team has been fast, efficient and great to work with.
Very pleased
Great from start to finish and very easy! Tony & Neil are very good and help you along the way!
Simple process, clearly explained. Just what was required.
Great to deal with, were very patient in the process, no hard sales no pressure. Leon was very helpful and organised everything with out fault, can’t say enough about this company very professional.
Leon has been fantastic keeping updated at all times a credit
Really impressed with efficiency and very fast pay out from nationwide corporate finance, I would highly recommend their services. A big thank you to Leon Spencer who has been so helpful from start to finish.
Very gud and helpful all the way though the application
The representative Guy Abbott who dealt with my account has been informative and transparent about the process. Customer service provided was consistently open and good.
I was well looked after by nationwide chris smith especially banks and other lending institutions can take ages to sort out money needed straight away nationwide can do it in a couple of days if not quicker thank you
Very helpful attentive easy to get in touch with able to have early morning telephone conversations
Roland was fantastic!
Tim Colin’s been very helpful and made it so easy. I would recommend nationwide corporate finance to people with business in the future.
It was a very smooth process and quickly dealt with. We feel we have everything we need and can ask for help at any time if needed. We would recommend the company if we knew someone else that was setting up a business.
Excellent once more , service was once brilliant again. Even though it was my second finance I was treated like a new customer.
Archie has been an absolute star throughout the whole process and made everything easy for us. Couldn’t recommend him and the company enough. money was in my account in under a week from start to finish. Thanks again!
Perfect service right from beginning to end. Was very easy, straight forward and efficient the first time. Second time i wanted to expand my business so sent an email enquiring about extra funding 5 days later i'm refinanced and extra funds in the bank. could ask for more.
Nationwide Finance is rated 4.76 based on 383 reviews