Habitat Botanicals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Habitat Botanicals
Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Habitat Botanicals made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
After a month I emailed about products that I ordered, customer service replied saying I will get a tracking number by the end of the day, a week later I still have yet to receive one. I would not trust this company at all. I probably will never see product that has been paid for.
Update on my earlier review just received a notification from canada post Dear Customer, Our investigation into your request indicates that no scan has been uploaded to the Canada Post tracking system to indicate delivery of your item. We appreciate the concern associated with this shipment. At Canada Post, we strive to provide exceptional service and the best delivery experience possible and security of the mail is a top priority at Canada Post. Any further action must be initiated by the sender of the item. If you have still not received the item, please notify the sender and instruct them to contact Canada Post if they wish to initiate a claim. So Canada post has not had this packaged delivered to them, PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, IT IS A SCAM REGARDLESS OF THE EMAILS THEY SEND YOU SAYING THEY ARE WORKING ON THIS!
Price gouging people during a pandemic. $28 for 12 oz of hand sanitizer is ridiculous. They sent out an email spreading misinformation about the effectiveness of regular soap against COVID19, trying to drum up business for their “extra powerful” soap. “Medical Grade Hand Sanitizer” is a joke, there’s no such thing. This company is dirty, backhanded liars trying to take advantage of people during a worldwide crisis.
My friend and I were really excited about this product, so we ordered a package as soon as we heard about Habitat Botanicals. We didn’t actually get the package until about THREE months later, and it was only because of a slew of emails promising to expedite our order... which didn’t actually happen until we wanted a refund. We got the package, and then came to realize that a bunch of items were missing, and we had duplicates of items that weren’t supposed to be duplicated. The whole situation was annoying to say the least. Now we’re trying to get the products we actually paid for, but again, more empty promises about expediting our items (that still haven’t been shipped and it’s been weeks since the original package arrived). Excited to use the products, but will never purchase from this place again!
This company is price gouging hand sanitizer during a pandemic.
I am still waiting for my order from Feb 17th! I managed to call once but now the number is nowhere to be found. Only emails now. And no replies!! I too am out over $100. When will I be getting my 2 month supply????
Maintained contact throughout the waiting process ( it took 6 weeks to ship) shampoo bar is Lovely! The deodorant is very dry and just crumbles when trying to use and has no scent whatsoever. They are sending me the products that were missing in the original package. Packaging is good definitely compostable . Price was excessive especially because I was charged in US dollars but products ship from BC and I live in Alberta so I wasn’t happy with thats. So far products are ok. Might be better off buying from your local farmers market.
Like almost everyone else here, I was also scammed. $99 wasted. Ordered over a month ago. I was sent an email saying my order has shipped at the end of February. Still nothing. No response from customer service. SHAMEFUL COMPANY.
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. I placed an order on January 24th was told the item would be shipped in 1 week. February 13 I was told my item would be shipped on the 14th. Feb 17 was told my item is on the way and given a tracking number, canada post site said a packing slip was ordered but had not received package. March 11, assured it has been shipped yet again and that the problem is with Canada post. Spoke to Canada post and they have no reports of issues on their end. and are looking into the matter and created a service ticket and they are investigating. Also reported this to my credit card company and they are investigating as well. If the product actually arrives or I get further information from Canada Post or my CC company or the order arrives I will update this review. In the meantime be aware that you may not get anything you order from this company.
It says label was created a week ago-but there is absolutely no tracking available. Scamming again.
"I love this company. The products actually work, the price is cheaper than most natural companies AND all the packaging is compostable!”
The customer service is sorely lacking. I ordered on Feb. 27. I checked in on March 5 to get an update. I was assured that I would have tracking information by the end of the day. Since then I have heard nothing. I ordered $91 worth of product, that I now doubt will ever arrive. I wanted to be excited by this product line but feel the company is out of its depth and frankly should stop advertising until they can deliver. I want a refund.
Must be the company employee’s writing reviews because they are not sending the products. They collected the money and I’m left empty handed. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!
After 6 weeks I requested a refund but was denied because it was "shipped" only to learn a week later it was never sent. Still trying to get a refund... Seems like a great product but the company will lie to you to buy time to try and get orders out.
I ordered from them in December for a Christmas gift and after 3 weeks of delays was given numerous excuses about being a 'small company' and unable to fulfill orders. I requested refund and my order was cancelled, but 5 weeks later I am STILL waiting for credit in my credit card. I will be making a claim with Visa for fraud.
I’m in the same boat as most of the other reviews. I read some good reviews and decided to give it a try, but it’s been nearly 2 months and I have yet to receive my order. They sent an email saying my order would ship the next day and a week later I sent a follow up email asking for status. They replied promptly stating they looked up my order and it was going to ship in the next few days, it’s been another week and nothing.
How does this company have such great reviews, I ordered Jan 13th of this year check with email February 3rd and today February 28th no more emails than confirmations and Arrive is zero help. I will give it till March 3rd and will ask for a refund and go somewhere else, there are a lot of other places to go, I ordered from Dropps, TruEarth & Grove Collective. I think these guys need another infusion of starter cash.
Don't order here, full of excuses, no products in my hands. I turned it over to the credit card company. Order placed over a month ago. People move all the time. Shop elsewhere.
I ordered Feb 6. Was told on Feb 13 my order shipped. After emailing multiple times they say they are backed up and will get the tracking number to me soon. 2 weeks later and still no tracking number and my product hasn't shipped. I was annoyed but now I'm angry because I see so many other people saying they haven't received their packages from months ago.
This is the least professional company I had to deal with. Their unresponsive staff and corrupt delivery system sickened me to my stomach from supporting such businesses. I will be explaining how I have NO product in my hand, or my money back and how incompetent people shouldn't own businesses. I placed an order on January 16th, received an email stating the orders will be shipped between then and February 1st, had a link to track my package from an app called 'Arrive', which still today has the status "order confirmed". Then I follow up on this, just to get a response they're very busy, blaming that the weekly update e-mails might have ended in junk mail (where there aren't anything). On February 13th I receive an e-mail stating that my order is getting shipped the next day and I'll be receiving a tracking link. As expected from my frustration, 12 days in and neither the package, nor the tracking link is received from my end. I addressed this issue where I asked for either the tracking number and if there's an error my money back, but the response was just an automated e-mail, which could be seen in the attached thread. I sent follow-up e-mails on this problem twice where I asked for my money back and no one got back to me. SO, I'm giving this company just limited amount of days for a reasonable explanation, otherwise I will be taking it to different platforms.
Habitat Botanicals is rated 4.13 based on 371 reviews