neonsignsuk.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend neonsignsuk.com

How would you rate neonsignsuk.com ?

"I bought a neon sign from this company as a 70th birthday gift for a close family member. The total cost came to £119. I purchased the item at the start of December, as it looked like it fitted in with the delivery dates stated on the website. I expected to receive the item before Christmas. I received an email stating if I hadn’t taken delivery of the item within 21 days then to get in touch. When the item hadn’t arrived in the time frame, I sent an email and was then notified for the first time that this item was actually coming from China. I felt this was misleading as their website insinuated it was a UK based company. Eventually the item arrived between Christmas and New Year and on opening the box unsurprisingly one of the neon tubes was broken – it’s coming from a long distance and if I’d know before ordering this was coming from China when I initially ordered then I wouldn’t have bought it in the first place. The chances of it travelling that distance and arriving in one piece are pretty slim. But they cover this in their ‘Terms and Conditions’ which state “Neon sign damaged during shipping are not refundable, we will send replacements in this case.” This may be acceptable if you’re happy with the product and it had arrived damaged. Unfortunately when I received the item I noticed it wasn’t finished to as high a quality as what was represented on the image on the website and I don’t believe it’s worth the £119 I paid for it. It’s meant to depict a stack of poker chips and this has been really badly done - the chips appear squint and are badly misshapen. The component parts which are warped and the text on it just looks messy. I emailed them to advise that one of the lights was broken, and also that the quality of the item was not as good as I was expecting and I wanted to return the item and get my money back. They have ignored my concerns around the quality and my request for a refund and focused only on the fact that one of the lights is broken so keep saying they’ll replace that. When I’ve tried to argue with them to say I do not want the neon light as it’s not good enough and their reply is “Per our terms & conditions, neon sign broken during transportation is not refundable. All neon signs are hand made product, surely it wouldn’t be 100% like the picture.” I feel disappointed and frustrated as I would expect any goods I buy to reflect the quality depicted in the advertising photographs – handmade or not. The quality of this product was so poor I was unable to give it as a gift. Avoid this company at all costs – it appears they’re ready to take your money and not refund it if you’re unhappy with the product. I’m now £119 out of pocket and they have ignored my last email."
neonsignsuk.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews