netviewcctv.co.uk Reviews

Read netviewcctv.co.uk Reviews

01163 800 838 | 0203 637

sales@netviewcctv.co.uk

Earls WayThurmaston

Tell us how netviewcctv.co.uk made you happy
My Hikvision camera and DVR is OUTSTANDING! I love them.
The reason I didn't score a 5 is because an issue with the android application which has been flaky. Also ever since flash has been deprecated I cannot find a better app to view them on my PC.
Saying that the Hardware is outstanding!!
Having Taken Ownership Of My Order Which Had Been Very Quick On Delivery And Had Been Packaged Well.Through Testing The Product It Became Evident It Was Not Working Out for Me.I Asked netviewcctv If I Could Return The Item,With Relief They Said Yes,The Item Returned And A Full Refund Given Back To Me.Nice Company To Do That. Thanks netviewcctv,AAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
excellent customer service. Ready to answer all questions while responding in a clear and concise way. purchase and shipping a smooth and painfree process with items arriving as advised on purchase. 👍👍👍
Excellent service, excellent and relevant stock selection, excellent pricing. The Hikvision stock sells itself, and NetviewCCTV will help you make the correct choice. A special mention for some Hi-Fi Microphones recommended to me by NetviewCCTV whilst on the phone to them. Clarity and pickup quality is excellent when integrated with a Hikvision install, and there is absolutely no background hiss or noise whatsoever. Experimentation with cheaper sub-standard microphones showed variable (and loud) amounts of background hiss/noise. This is a bespoke product offered by NetviewCCTV and it is fully worth the price in the clarity it delivers
I had recommended you to multiple friends but you as a company lets us down on supplying the equipment on time.

When we call there was no answer. And when you do answer very unhelpful with regards to support.

Also very disapointed with the Hik High watch equipment recieved. Should avoid at all costs.

Also found a new supplier and they were £800 cheaper on the same order.

Extremely disappointed I am afraid.
netviewcctv.co.uk is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews