nice.hoodie.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend nice.hoodie.co.uk

How would you rate nice.hoodie.co.uk?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about nice.hoodie.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Initial ordering was okay - standard website but received quick order confirmation. Stated order could take up to 15 days which indeed it did but in the meantime I followed up twice using their email but didn't received a reply. That in itself is poor service. Item finally arrived which I'm not entirely sure is the one I ordered but they've removed the picture from the website now. Not impressed."
nice.hoodie.co.uk is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews