Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center

aaronc@nitro-pak.com

375 W 910 S

How would you rate Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center ?

"Great Sale, Great products, fast Shipping, and best of all, the owner Loves Jesus just like we do!"
"Too much for shipping and still have not received my order."
"They have very fast delivery and their product is awesome"
"Awesome! Speedy delivery and great service."
"Nitro-Pak had everything I ordered, so there were no backorders. It all shipped in ONE box, so there were not multiple shipments to track. It arrived faster than promised. Finally, when I checked the invoice against the order, they matched. Everything I ordered was there. I checked each item separately, and there were no imperfect items. Can't get better than this!"
"Great sale, easy ordering."
"I have enjoyed finding preparedness items and reasonable prices at Nitro Pak. I will miss them."
"For the most part they have been decent, but a I had trouble with a recent order and got a "shoulder shrug" response. After ordering some items that were "in stock" I get an email a week later with a credit on my credit card for a certain group of items. I wrote in to ask what the issue was and they said they didn't have the items anymore. No apology..no above and beyond. Disappointing."
"Items received were the ones ordered. Packaged beautifully, arrived quickly, and in great condition."
"On time as said. Plain brown package, which is good. No problems."
"Quick customer service response via email. Polite"
"I received your products in the mail. all good, and exactly what I purchased. No surprises. Very pleased with product. The goal is to be prepaired for any mid term disaster. I live on Long Island. Last go about, we lost power for 15 days during super storm Sandy. What I am scratching my head about is the cost of freight. Seems very high. I ship close to 5 million dollars worth of products out of 5 plants around the United States. We use UPS, ground and FED EX Ground. I understand rates, and deal with full trailer loads across the country as an owner operator of manufacturing plants. Nashville, New Jersey, New York/Long Island, Bloomingdale Indiana, Chicago IL., and Dighton Mass. all ship goods from NY to California. your rates seem high. Everything else - Excellent. Thank you for your service. S. S. ETTINGER"
"Your going out of business sale had fabulous prices. Plus my order was shipped and received so quickly I was surprised. Excellent customer interface. It's a shame you're going out of business, but focusing on family (your grandchildren) is more important."
"The variety of products, sale prices, they email you quickly upon recieving my order and lived it when sometimes I found a free item to sample from time to time"
"Great quality products and great prices. I received order in a very timely fashion."
"It is easy to check prices online and I buy at the better price. Always have what I want in stock. Every shipment is accurate and quick."
"Good products , good service, fast service, good selection."
"I had an issue with my address being wrong and Nitro-Pak went above and beyond to fix it and my package arrived with no problems!"
"Good 72 hour package"
"My order came ahead of schedule. Everything was packaged well. The prices were great and I was very well pleased with my first order. I will be reordering."
Nitro-Pak Preparedness Center is rated 4.59 based on 170 reviews