NJOY Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend NJOY
7PM
7PM

Tell us how NJOY made you happy

"NJoy are the best for nicotine that I've seen at 6.0 mg. The hit is also great. Only thing negative unless I missed it, is the fact that they are disposable instead of being able to buy refill cartridges. If that happens and at a fair price, I'll be buying all the time :)."
Are you NJOY? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Best value , excellent delivery time"
"6% nicotine"
"Good prices and selections. I use the njoy prefilled tanks Apple melon and black blue berry. On 2 occasions the apple melon tanks tasted like ammonia and I was wheezing for a few days afterwards. I stopped using it immediately and reported it to their customer service. They offered a refund. Their shipping is awful. My orders always take at least 9-10 days to receive. I no longer order from them."
NJOY is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews