Noa Sleep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noa Sleep

Tell us how Noa Sleep made you happy
Best. Mattress. Ever. And affordable too. ♥️
we bought it for our son- he loves it and finds it incredibly comfortable
Noa mattress is the best mattress i ever used, i have a very good sleeping since i decided to changed the mattress to NOA. Thanks so much!!!
Unexpectedly comfortable. The customer service provides supreme support. Highly recommended
its a bit soft for me - but it the Noa was bought for my kids and they are fine with it.
😁
very good. many months alreDy no sign of sinking. have referred 4-5 friends already. all happy customers as well.
Easy delivery, comfy, 4 to 5 star quality mattress for way less than a real expensive branded mattress. This is my 2nd purchase btw.
Value for money
Good, great services and product
Great value and a better mattress than our last one which cost 3x as much.
The mattress is great, comfortable and very fresh for the Singapore climate. The bed frame should come with the assembly service as it takes quite a while and some parts are very heavy.
The mattress became too soft for sleeping. Got backache after using this Noa mattress!
I used to have a Sealy mattress but didn't like it. My wife and I like NOA a lot. We have better sleeps.
Having slept on the mattress for 6 months, it is still in good condition/ shape. Though I was told by some friends that the mattress might not last for many years... so I shall wait and see how it fairs.
At times it gets too soft- especially after sports/exercises, the back muscles cramps felt sore even the next day after a good rest. The mattress does guarantee good sleep, I rolled around less since the purchase, which helps my posture. Thank you!
I am so impress not only with the mattress (its phenomenal), but with NOA customer service. I had an issue, my own fault, and NOA replaced my mattress for free. I am blown away, and now a devoted NOA customer.
Great team and a good quality product
Noa is an amazing mattress. Had no back problems since I purchased it last September. It is very comfy but I would say it’s on a softer side than I was expecting. Still, sleep have never been better.
I would def recommend ppl this matress!
Noa Sleep is rated 4.45 based on 443 reviews