Noa Sleep Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noa Sleep

Tell us how Noa Sleep made you happy
Fantastic buy! Have bought three so far.
The whole ordering process was very easy and smooth. The mattress had a slight plastic scent when it first arrived, but quickly dissipated within a few days. It feels soft when you sit on the edge of the mattress, but when you lie on it, it's medium firm. Very good quality mattress for the price, would definitely recommend to friends/family who are looking for serious quality and good value.
great sleeping experience. at first we hesitated to go for a more expensive mattress because we are not sure if NOA is good enough.
My friend recommended me to try Noa, however I don't feel it is as comfortable as what I expected. It is OK but not great.
Excellent comfort from the get go. It could become a little warm for those sensitive to heat, but probably quite welcoming for others.
The matress is very comfortable and is not hot even in hot Singapore weather.
Comfortable. :)
I needed a new bed and I thought I would take a risk and buy online without trying. My sport massage therapist recommended to me to try this brand. I did and I am so happy. The pain my back went away. The bed is soft and firm at same time. The price is great delivery and set up was fast and easy
Comfortable!
Quite a good mattress sofar compared to mattress about the same price
Bought noa natttess about a year ago, quite a decent mattress
Generally quite happy with our purchases!
Great customer service
bed frame delivery administration was a headache to arrange.
I love Noa Sleep. I have used Noa mattress for 6 months and get an excellent sleep every night. Before I met Noa, the mattress was chosen by my parents. They always believe the fallacy which a hard mattress is good for vertebral and my back felt PAIN after sleeping. That's wrong!!! It must be chosen a suitable mattress not matter hard or soft which matching up with your body and weight. I am so glad that I meet Noa. It is not the cheapest brand in the market. But it must be the highest price-performance ratio brand in the market.
We've been very impressed with our Noa mattress - super comfy, deep-sleep-inducing and at a very reasonable price
This really is a very good mattress, not to mention delivery and unpacking it is so simple!
Best mattress I have ever had!
Excellent mattress, bought in March 2018 and my wife, kids and I love it, it works very well with the Hong Kong climate. I recommended it to a newly arrived work colleague who bought it and also loves it. One point though: the Hong Kong delivery service has almost failed both my colleague and I, and it almost felt as if the fails were intentional, ie to make us reconsider buying the mattress. But we both insisted (at different times) on prompt delivery, I raised the matter with the founder and got immediate response, and the mattress was delivered promptly as expected. Many thanks to the team! Highly recommend!
因為沒有比較所以4星.但用了一段日子感覺不錯.沒腰痛是舒適的.