www.noaandnani.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.noaandnani.co.uk/

Tell us how www.noaandnani.co.uk/ made you happy
Noa and Nani is a great site for contemporary furniture. We recently purchased a child’s bed from them and we were impressed with the selection of products and quality. Service was pretty faultless with prompt delivery and plenty of communication on the order and delivery. Would use them again
I found this website by chance and was surprised by the very reasonable prices. The quality of the bed I ordered was excellent, just as good as others I looked at that cost nearly double the price. The customer service from start to finish was amazing. I had several emails back and forth to them about delivery dates and they answered all my questions promptly. The bed was delivered within 2 days of me placing the order and the delivery company used were also very helpful and efficient.
I found this company while browsing looking for white furniture that was not too expensive. I ordered one piece which was a tv unit, I was not expecting very much as it was not expensive. It arrived in three days and I was kept up to date on the day of the delivery by the driver who was very pleasant. I was so impressed with the item and the delivery that I went on to order a nest of tables and also the small side board. I highly recommend using this company. The customer service is very friendly and helpful and gives you confidence to order again. I will definitely be ordering more from here when I need bedroom furniture.
Perfectly customer service, fast delivery. Love it ♥️
I would recommend noa and nani, through my personal experience. I recieved my item very quickly as I had paid for next day delivery, unfortunately when it arrived the fittings-bolts and dowels did not come with the product, this is no fault of the company just one of those things, as this was happening during lockdown inwasnt able to phone anyone but thankfully they have a live chat option. I was able to chat with someone who was extremely apologetic and really helpful, during thenchatbshe talked me through what pages of the instructions manuals to photograph and send through. With that she explained that the parts would be with me within 2 days, which they where. They where sent by dpd. Because I had payed extra for the next day delivery they did refund that for me, which was very good of them.
The product itself is amazing for what I paid. It is solid wood and comes with very good fittings. I followed the instructions which where very accurate, I think I could of managed just to put together by myself but as it's a mid sleeper I did summon my husband to help. My lb loves the bed and the jeep aspect as he is car mad. Would recommend this product and company to all.
Easy to put together and good value for money! Love it
Great product at a good price. Easy to assemble. Looks great.
Great company I've brought 2 items from them. One was a bed. It was a great price and looked stunning. The other a wall mounted book case. Absolutely love it! Holds a good amount of childrens books. Currently I have 27 thick books and 17 thin books on the shelves.
So happy I found this company, love all my furniture from them. Always arrives quickly and everything is well made and looks lovely. My new house is slowly being filled with furniture from here.
I am so happy I stumbled across Noa and Nani! I originally only went on to buy my daughter a cabin bed but ended up buying my own bed and a dining table too. All three products were top quality, easy to put together and look so good - we've had lots of compliments. Noa and Nani have been great at communication and made me feel like a very valued customer. I have already recommended them to lots of friends and family.
Purchase process was very simple, delivery was quicker than expected and the bunkbead was very easy to put together despite definatley being a 2 man job.
We recently bought a shelving unit with coat hooks from Noa and Nani. It arrived very promptly and was easy to assemble. We are going to get another one we love it so much!
Absolute joke this company. Returned an item for a refund getting different emails from different staff asking for tracking information. Re-sent attachments to them again on the 06/10/2020 asked for case to be escalated to a manager leaving my contact number. No phone call or email but another stupid email asking me how I got on with the tracking information, even though it clearly stated that the parcel was delivered to their warehouse on the 30/09/2020 at 09.00am in Maidstone. So they have the parcel yet cannot find it. Absolutely disgusting customer service. I would strongly urge anyone not to purchase from these guys. No wonder they do not have a customer service number as it is clear that they do not know the first thing about delivering it. Should be thankful they got 1 star though I wish the scale for these had a zero as that is what they would get. All of my inconvenience for my time responding to their stupid emails. Go elsewhere for furniture purchases guys. William Gallagher
Ordered a bed that came damaged in various places and I mean heavily damaged, they sent out a replacement but then sent a headboard and side panels for a bed that I hadn’t ordered and slats for the bed I originally ordered. Still haven’t had my problem rectified, when emailing due to no phones asked for a manger to email me but said they wouldn’t pass it to a manager until the issue has been resolved yet I am still waiting for this to happen, would never order from these again or advise it either!!’
I ordered a 5 drawer chest of drawers for my bedroom. My partner built them over 3 hours to find there were a number of faults on the furniture and the top two drawers in particular didn’t line up, so they looked cheap and nasty. The after service was absolutely appalling. I was initially offered a small discount to keep the furniture which I declined; the customer service team made it almost impossible for me to return the furniture. I was informed that the furniture had to be screwed down again and flat packed exactly as I had received it. I explained that the boxes weren’t fit to return the furniture and asked whether I could be supplied with a box but I was told to go to my local supermarket to get some, I tried this but supermarkets and hardware stores destroy and flatten boxes then recycle, plus nothing was big enough for a large chest of drawers that has taken hours to build, then screw down again. I asked for a complaint address - I was refused and it’s so far taken over 10 emails of conversation. You can’t ring to speak to anyone, only email. My sister was going to purchase some furniture but I advised her to avoid. If the item is faulty there is no after service at all. I have no idea how my issue will be resolved. Very disappointed. Please avoid and purchase elsewhere.
I ordered the Karlstad drawers and was very impressed by the speed of delivery and quality of the drawers. Nobody can believe they were flat-pack furniture!
I have no issue with the product itself, but please think twice before using this company - they are horrendous to try to deal with. It took 4 deliveries over several weeks for me to receive my item in full. The company will not take calls, and will take 4-6 days to issue evasive responses to customer emails. Once Noa & Nani have your money, you will be completely at their mercy. Now I've followed your vague instructions and posted my review and picture, can I have my £50 cashback without a further fight please Noa & Nani?
I ordered the grey Hampshire single bed and trundle and couldn’t be happier. The bed was beautifully made and was easy to assemble. Customer services were also brilliant and refunded me my delivery cost despite the issue not being their end but with the postal company making a mistake. I would highly recommend them.
Fantastic product. Easy to assemble. Ordered 9pm and delivered 8.30am the next day! Very sturdy and cushion pad very comfortable. Highly recommend.
Very speedy delivery and would definitely purchase again from this company. Would recommend!
www.noaandnani.co.uk/ is rated 3.86 based on 49 reviews