www.noaandnani.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.noaandnani.co.uk/

Tell us how www.noaandnani.co.uk/ made you happy
www.noaandnani.co.uk/ 4 star review on 7th July 2020
Stefanie Maurice
www.noaandnani.co.uk/ 5 star review on 19th June 2020
T Patel
More Photos & Videos
White, single children’s bed for our 10 year old daughter was extremely well engineered and instructions simple to follow with all the right bits and no lack of screws/nuts etc. Took one hour from start to finish and our daughter is delighted. Not our first or even second purchase from Noa & Nani and would highly recommend for service, quality and ease of build. We had a cabin bed previously also straightforward to assemble.
amazing service and bed.My little girl is thrilled with her new bed she loves the slide and den area. As a parent having the tunnel as well makes me feel reassured that she won’t fall out of the bed and she loves the added excitement of going through the tunnel. Beautifully made and easy to put together. Fast service and great value for money, really impressed and would recommend to anyone looking for a new bed for their child. I wish I had a bed like this when I was young.
Excellent service and brilliant quality. My little girl is absolutely thrilled with her new big girl bed!
The delivery was quick and easy and the men who delivered were very careful and polite
We ordered the 'Sleepstation Cabin Bed with Chest, Bookcase & Desk Grey' and its really beautiful! The slats were out of stock so we had to wait an extra week for these. Meant we had more time to put up the other bits but probably would've been ideal if they waited to send us the other components. The instructions could be clearer but we figured it out and now it's a lovely addition to my daughter's room!
Ordered the Dorset single bed - happy with delivery. One of the wooden pieces was damaged but after a few emails they sent a replacement piece. Looks nice in my daughter's bedroom.
I've only received half my order. No slats for a bed!! Kinda defeat the purpose of a bed! So have a bed frame completely useless and you can't tell me if or when I'm expected to receive the slats because of covid-19 = poor excuse in my book. Plenty of other companies have still been able to communicate effectively and efficiently. Why do you continue to push web sales when you can't deal with current orders? Have already reported to my bank and also trading standards. #Complaint #poorservice #badservice #unhelpful #stayaway
Myself and my boyfriend ordered the Magnus Double Bed, and we couldn’t be happier with both the product and the service we were provided from the company. The bed is made excellently, and was really easy to build up! We ordered the bed late on Sunday and turned up early Tuesday morning, absolutely amazing service! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality furniture!
Bought Oliver sleep station for my son, it was a lot more expensive than other options. Bed arrived but no mattress. Bed was delivered by a company called panther, they blamed Jade Bay, who’s customer service number just said mail box full, as did noa and Nani’s phone number. Very disappointing. Spending that kind of money you expect good service as well as good product. Took my sons old bed to pieces this morning so rather than a new bed to sleep in tonight it will be a mattress on the floor :( no one knows when the mattress will be delivered, so so bad. I wish I’d read the reviews of this company prior, I would have thought twice about buying from them
The website is very easy to use. The bed come within the delivery time. Will use again
Great, fast delivery ordered midsleeper covers fairy set and she loves it
My bed slats didn’t arrive. I did not realise until I’d taken down their old bed and started building the new one. I could not get hold of anyone to request new slats so I had to buy a new bed from elsewhere. I am now waiting for some contact to arrange for them to collect the old one as my children couldn’t use their room. This business are happy to take your money but do not respond to emails in an acceptable time
Bought this sleepstation for my 7yr old daughter she loves the bed. Was straight forward to put together and had an issue with one panel being slightly damaged which the customer services team were very helpful with.
We recently bought the Noa and Nani Sleepstation in Grey for our daughter who had outgrown her previous bed. We are delighted with the purchase, is made from quality materials, and looks great. Most importantly our daughter loves it, and now looks forward to bedtime!
I ordered this bed and have only received part of my order, the headboards and footboards of the bed are currently missing. The bed is supposed to come in 4 packages and packages 1, 3 and 4 arrived. No sign of parcel 2. I contacted Noa and Nani a number of times and had only one email reply stating that it should have been delivered. It hasn’t. In fact, I have had now had extensive conversations with Parcelforce who have confirmed that only 3 parcels were given to the courier when there should have been 4 . Therefore one element was clearly not sent by Noa and Nani but currently I have no reply or response from them to confirm they are rectifying this issue and no means of contact other than emailing and waiting days for a reply. I am still missing the crucial headboards and footboards and the bed is currently unable to be built and not fit for purpose and therefore in breach of the Sales of Goods Act. Their phone line is diverted to a mobile that does not take messages throughout lockdown, and they take at least 4 days to respond to emails. It is a terrible service I have received, and currently I have no resolution nor a buildable Product.
Their lack of Response Speaks Volumes as to how they value their customers.
Horrendous company to deal with! Only received part of my order - #84395 (WEB84395), and after 2 further attempts to get the remaining parts to me, I am still missing some crucial fixings. Their phone line was diverted to a mobile that could not take messages throughout lockdown, and they take an average of 4 days to respond to emails. Having suggested I would be offered compensation for the terrible service I'd received, it became apparent they were unwilling to put a figure on this until I'd given them a further unspecified amount of time to send me the missing parts. Their unwillingness to communicate properly and to put things right, drove me to the point where I had to put deadline for them to offer their resolution, after which point they could take my email as a rejection of their product & refund me for my purchase. This appears to be their preferred option, as for once, I received a relatively quick response to tell me I would need to re-package their items, take photos of it and let them know when it's ready to be collected. Having received responses from 3 different support agents throughout this month long battle, it's clear that this company was largely unaffected by the COVID lockdown, and that they are just completely inept, arrogant and money-grabbing game-players
Ladder Shelf in silk grey perfect size and very sturdy and displays possessions perfectly. Very pleased with the cost too
i ordered bed for my 4 year old with tent underneath, and dome on top..amazing service and quick delivery. would you Noa and Nani again
Boys love their new bed, fast delivery, excellent quality, easy to assemble and really sturdy.
Very swift delivery and good quality product, easy to assemble.
SWIFT DELIVERY! AMAZING CHRISTOPHER MIDSLEEPER BED! My little monkey loves it! It's big enough even for my husband! Easy to put up, took 2 of us around 4 hours. The TREJO mattress is very soft & comfortable too. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 stars is because of the missing rungs from the ladder, but it's not a problem, we use our own step ladder for now.
www.noaandnani.co.uk/ is rated 3.66 based on 29 reviews