www.noaandnani.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.noaandnani.co.uk/

Tell us how www.noaandnani.co.uk/ made you happy
I bought a table with 4 chairs and a bench. Value for money is great and it looks amazing. Definitely using them again. My daughter recommended them as she has bought loads from them.
Hallway furniture turned up so good swift delivery opened item and it had some damage have emailed them many times and left answer phone messages and sent tx messages and not even a courtesy reply contacted Klarna who take payments for Nao Nani and was told they would log in and told to wait until end of month to see if they get back to me (what a wonderful experience) I still await your reply thanks
I ordered a shoe storage unit a few weeks ago. When it arrived a piece was damaged so I emailed them...several times and they haven't acknowledged any! I sent a message on Messenger (Facebook) and no response to that either)! I have tried calling them but keep getting their answer machine. I did manage a brief live chat two days ago and proceeded to email them again with the information they requested and haven't had a reply to that either. I am still trying to contact them or rather get a response from them but failing miserably. I would not recommend buying anything from this company as the Customer Service is non existent!!
Awful customer service, only received half the bed and still awaiting a reply from customer services in regard to how they will resolve the issue despite several unanswered emails. Do not use this company!!!
Bought 70 plus toy boxes of them and there amazing thank you
Absolutely shocking customer service. Only got half a bed and send 15 emails 2 reply’s off them and stil waiting on other parts which they said they sent it out but the tracking number is invalid! My poor daughter is sleeping on a mattress on floor for 4 weeks
We ordered a single bed and mattress from Noa and Nani and we’re so pleased with it all! The bed is great quality, robust and comfortable. It wasn’t too difficult to put together either!
I am very impressed with the service this company have provided. The delivery of my item was very fast and efficient.
I received a tree house bed for my son. The bed was straight forward to put together and very sturdy.
It does require two people to put it together.
Thankyou Noa and Nani
Shocking customer service paid for next day delivery to receive the item 3days later I received no email for proof of purchase. I have also sent emails to try to get a refund for next day delivery an not received 1 reply.
This company is excellent. Lovely products, but especially great customer service. Delivery was super quick too! The only downside was that the dresser took a while to build, but that's understandable for such a big piece of furniture. Would definitely buy again!
Very pleased with this company. Ordered toy chest/shoe box and very easy to assemble, looks nice and good quality. Very fast delivery and reasonably priced.
Amazing customer service quick delivery excellent quality of products
Great products at a great price, delivery for the three separate items we have purchased were all delivered before the expected dates. A good company to deal with.
I would highly recommend this company, my orders were extremely prompt and any queries I had were handled with extreme professionalism! The prices are very competitive with others and the quality outstanding! Thank you Noaandnani
Great service, speedy delivery and brilliant product.
Thanks
Noa and Nani is a great site for contemporary furniture. We recently purchased a child’s bed from them and we were impressed with the selection of products and quality. Service was pretty faultless with prompt delivery and plenty of communication on the order and delivery. Would use them again
I found this website by chance and was surprised by the very reasonable prices. The quality of the bed I ordered was excellent, just as good as others I looked at that cost nearly double the price. The customer service from start to finish was amazing. I had several emails back and forth to them about delivery dates and they answered all my questions promptly. The bed was delivered within 2 days of me placing the order and the delivery company used were also very helpful and efficient.
I found this company while browsing looking for white furniture that was not too expensive. I ordered one piece which was a tv unit, I was not expecting very much as it was not expensive. It arrived in three days and I was kept up to date on the day of the delivery by the driver who was very pleasant. I was so impressed with the item and the delivery that I went on to order a nest of tables and also the small side board. I highly recommend using this company. The customer service is very friendly and helpful and gives you confidence to order again. I will definitely be ordering more from here when I need bedroom furniture.
Perfectly customer service, fast delivery. Love it ♥️
I would recommend noa and nani, through my personal experience. I recieved my item very quickly as I had paid for next day delivery, unfortunately when it arrived the fittings-bolts and dowels did not come with the product, this is no fault of the company just one of those things, as this was happening during lockdown inwasnt able to phone anyone but thankfully they have a live chat option. I was able to chat with someone who was extremely apologetic and really helpful, during thenchatbshe talked me through what pages of the instructions manuals to photograph and send through. With that she explained that the parts would be with me within 2 days, which they where. They where sent by dpd. Because I had payed extra for the next day delivery they did refund that for me, which was very good of them.
The product itself is amazing for what I paid. It is solid wood and comes with very good fittings. I followed the instructions which where very accurate, I think I could of managed just to put together by myself but as it's a mid sleeper I did summon my husband to help. My lb loves the bed and the jeep aspect as he is car mad. Would recommend this product and company to all.
www.noaandnani.co.uk/ is rated 3.81 based on 64 reviews