www.noaandnani.co.uk/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.noaandnani.co.uk/

Tell us how www.noaandnani.co.uk/ made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Purchased Canterbury bench, supposed to be 157cm Iength, the one that I received was 115cm...also pair of Canterbury chairs arrived which were seconds, no instructions, missing parts, and a broken action man figure inside the box...Raised this with online chat, one cut me off. The second said they would raise it with their management team...Still awaiting a response, still have a smaller bench that rather than the one specified, and one of a pair of chairs still has missing parts....Overall, I love the table, and furniture, not so much the action man figure. Disappointed with the communication, with being sold second hand furniture. Still waiting for a resolve.
Awful customer service. I ordered a bed for 549, they didn't have the bed and offered the same bed without the underbed for 471 after a "discount" even though the bed is on their website for 449. Avoid at all costs!
Atrocious. Delivered to wrong address and didn't tell us. Delivered without a mattress and with the wrong bed slats. Then delivered a second mattress instead of slats. Awful customer service. Over 6 weeks later we still have an unusable bed.
www.noaandnani.co.uk/ is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews