noaandnani.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend noaandnani.com

Tell us how noaandnani.com made you happy
I ordered the kids white toy box. When it arrived it had a chip out of it. When assembling it, the wooden peg burst through at 2 sides as it had been drilled too close to the edge by whoever made it. I contacted customer service immediately and was offered a very small discount and told I must sign a disclaimer that I would not leave a review about the product or company. I refused to do this and advised I would like the parts replaced. After weeks of emails back and forward they want me to dismantle the toy box and send photos to decide if they will then look in to replacing the faulty parts. The toy box would be ruined if I did this due to the faulty workmanship and they havent even confirmed that they would definitely replace the parts. It was 100 pounds wasted. Customer service is awful and the toy box is really bad quality. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Arrived quicker than expected however the toolkit did not arrive. Something we didnt know till we opened all the packages!
Order a tv unit, came very quick. It was HORRENDOUS to assemble, so fiddly and so many pieces. My husband and I are good at DIY but this was awful to do. The pieces weren’t great quality and some broke whilst assembling. The drawers didn’t fit properly so one we can’t use as an actual drawer. Poor quality and awful to put together, spend the extra money and buy one from a decent shop, I wish I had!
High quality bunk bed. Arrived on time. Easy to follow assembly instructions. Feels solid and sturdy
Well priced sturdy toybox which can urprisingly fit a lot of toys in. Love the scandi style too!
Absolutely shocking company to deal with, we have purchased two items from this company to find that they sent the wrong item on two separate occasions with parts missing. The second purchase has resulted in 33 emails being sent in an attempt to resolve the issue only to be told to de-assemble a chest of draw unit, repackage and have returned to Noa and Nani and a new chest will be sent, I'm missing two plastic draw inserts that prevent my from building the chest of draws.

Please read other reviews of this company and make your decision to purchase based on other consumers experiences.

As yet the matter has not been resolved and I've now taken to raise my issue with Kent Trading Standards, them seem totally disinterested to speak with me, the only means of communication is via email which I find wholly unreasonable and acceptable.

** *DO NOT RISK PURCHASING FORM THIS COMPANY, THE ONLY WORD I WOULD USE IS COWBOYS***
Ordered the vw camper van bed for my little boys 3rd birthday. The order arrived earlier then expected in a big box we kept in the living room as we weren’t putting the bed up until the night before. Shortly after I received an e mail stating that it looked Like half my delivery was missing, took a photo and they confirmed I was missing the slats and the tents. I would have never have noticed if it wasn’t for the person checking the delivery’s and the replacement got to me the next day I was so impressed with the customer service! The bed itself my boy loves! The little tags are a bit flimsy but easily fixed and probably designed to be easy to break as it’s a kids bed so I have no problem with it. The main thing is the service was fantastic and the boy loves his new bed!
Phot doesn’t do it justice especially when I’m in the middle of bathroom refurb! Solid and doesn’t move and will look even better when it’s fully decorated! For the price it’s great plenty of space for my awkward shaped bathroom now!
Arrived very promptly. Lovely looking, good-sized toy box. Had a bit of an issue with the lid shutting too quickly but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a screwdriver and a bit of thought! Nice quality wood too.
Beautiful, sturdy bed at an excellent price! Assembly was very easy. We noticed a small mark on the wood after putting it up but this was quickly rectified by the customer service team who offered to either send out a new part to us or give us a partial refund. Would definitely buy from Noa and Nani again in the future!
Super bed and looks awesome in my daughters bedroom. She loves her new bed and it’s looks so good in her room!
Very well made and arrived quickly too. Assembly was also easy.
After looking for weeks for a new bed with plenty of storage for my son I came across Noa&Nani’s website and I am so pleased I did. This bed is amazing value for money and just what I was looking for. Not only is it solid and sturdy and easy to put together it also looks great. And the storage drawer is huge and easily takes the weight of all my sons toys. I would definitely recommend this company and will not hesitate to buy from them again in the future. I was also continuously kept up with delivery updates. An all round great service.
I ordered the Karlstad 6 Drawer Chest of Drawers in White. It arrived in two separate orders (boxes) over two separate days. Boxes were badly damaged and held together with shrink wrap, I e mailed the company with pictures before I opened the boxes with my concern. To my horror I opened one box and almost the entire Wood was damaged the top, severely. I e mailed them with no response. I tried to google company for contact number but no response. I then saw the reviews and my heart sunk. Thankfully, I paid using Klarna, and they paused payment and said they would give the company time to resolve issue and then they would investigate the matter. Weeks went by, and after countless e mails and the company not reading my e mails (previous) I decided to take it upon my self and make the 3 hour round trip drive to their warehouse to drop off the damaged items. I asked if I could take a new replacement set, but was advised it allowed due to COVID. A few days later, the drawers arrived and were undamaged. I wasn’t offered any compensation for my journey, but didn’t expect anything, just wanted to get rid of the boxes hanging around and the situation to be sorted. Customer service isn’t great, but it’s not too bad if you speak face to face, as the lady did as she promised sent confirmation e mail and items by courier. My advice is pay with Klarna and take pictures.

The chest of drawers is great, and it’s very sturdy, drawers close lovely, and despite my bad experience, I will use the company again and have.
I have also recommended the company to a friend who is looking for a cabin bed for his son.
Very quick delivery- excellent bed tidy.
Easy to fit to the bed.
Pockets deeper than expected.
Good quality.
Absolutely beautiful bed.. arrived when specified and good sturdy quality! Looks as beautiful in real.life as it does in the pictures. My daughter is very happy with her new bed!
I got a white wooden double bed & two bedside tables and they are amazing also fast delivery would definitely recommend this company.
This is a lovely looking bed which feels sturdy and safe. It was very easy to assembly; my husband built it on his own in a few hours.
The bed is ideal for the small bedroom we have as there is ample storage space underneath. Also, the position of the ladders saves floor space. The addition of the pine adds to the look of the bed, making it stand out from other all white mid sleepers. Great value for money.
My daughter is 7, but tall for her age, but this bed feels very secure and doesn’t creak with every movement - something I was worried about. I’m sure this midsleeper will last her many years.
Very happy with the purchase, customer service and quick delivery.
Looked everywhere for the perfect bookshelf then found this bargain. Easy peasy ordering and all the pieces clicked together in minutes! It hung really well too with the hanging parts already built into the back. I think it looks great in my little boy's room.
Pros: Sturdy item and fast delivery.
Cons: None!
Happiest little boy ever! Easy to put together and hours of play (and sleep) xx
noaandnani.com is rated 3.76 based on 29 reviews