noaandnani.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend noaandnani.com

Tell us how noaandnani.com made you happy
Speedy delivery, only took 2 days!
Received 2nd purchase and as before delivery was quick, tables look great and assembly was easy. Very happy with purchase and will visit site again.
Great price, plus added bonus of 10% for nhs staff...thank you!
Prompt delivery, arrived 5 days after order and was updated from delivery company, wasn’t working the deliver window Noa and Nani gave but was earlier, so delighted.
Good solid beds, easy to out together. Decided to kee them as singles at the moment. Kids love them.
Easy to put together too!!!
Great delivery service
If I could rate 0 stars then I would. Ordered bunk beds & 2 mattresses ...... over a week later I am waiting on 1 of the mattresses and a response as to when the essential bed frames needed to put the bed together will arrive.

Dreadful customer service, issues not being dealt with in timely manner. Right now I am not recommending anyone use this company.
Slight hick up with delivery but furniture is lovely, really good quality and quite simple to build! Very very happy with both the trundle bed and sideboard! Thank you, would definitely recommend!
Prompt delivery and was kept up to date with delivery details.
Hall unit was just what I was looking for to keep coats tidy. Straight forward to put together too. Would recommend!
Prompt delivery and kept up to date when my unit would arrive.
Just what I was looking for to keep coats tidy and it was straight forward to put together
Photos didn’t upload with first review 🙄
Love my table 😍
great price for the quality and perfect for my family
Kids love the benches too

(Excuse the floor waiting on fitting 🙈😂)
purchased the camille wardrobe to go with the chest of draws purchased last year .Great product fast delivery. I contacted the advisors via email sevral times in regards to some product information and they replied very promptly. will be purchasing another wardrobe for my other daughters room
its 5stars from us
Great sturdy furniture that compliments my granddaughter’s bedroom with its simplistic character.
I had an absolutely awful experience with after sales customer service. I have complained directly and revived a £50 refund but didn’t really make up for the huge inconvenience and awful service I received. Will seriously consider purchasing from here again.

The produce itself is good though, sturdy and easy to assemble.
I purchased these drawers and I absolutely love them! Such good quality and value for money and were pretty easy to put together. So pleased with my choice.
I ordered the kids white toy box. When it arrived it had a chip out of it. When assembling it, the wooden peg burst through at 2 sides as it had been drilled too close to the edge by whoever made it. I contacted customer service immediately and was offered a very small discount and told I must sign a disclaimer that I would not leave a review about the product or company. I refused to do this and advised I would like the parts replaced. After weeks of emails back and forward they want me to dismantle the toy box and send photos to decide if they will then look in to replacing the faulty parts. The toy box would be ruined if I did this due to the faulty workmanship and they havent even confirmed that they would definitely replace the parts. It was 100 pounds wasted. Customer service is awful and the toy box is really bad quality. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Arrived quicker than expected however the toolkit did not arrive. Something we didnt know till we opened all the packages!
Order a tv unit, came very quick. It was HORRENDOUS to assemble, so fiddly and so many pieces. My husband and I are good at DIY but this was awful to do. The pieces weren’t great quality and some broke whilst assembling. The drawers didn’t fit properly so one we can’t use as an actual drawer. Poor quality and awful to put together, spend the extra money and buy one from a decent shop, I wish I had!
High quality bunk bed. Arrived on time. Easy to follow assembly instructions. Feels solid and sturdy
Well priced sturdy toybox which can urprisingly fit a lot of toys in. Love the scandi style too!
Absolutely shocking company to deal with, we have purchased two items from this company to find that they sent the wrong item on two separate occasions with parts missing. The second purchase has resulted in 33 emails being sent in an attempt to resolve the issue only to be told to de-assemble a chest of draw unit, repackage and have returned to Noa and Nani and a new chest will be sent, I'm missing two plastic draw inserts that prevent my from building the chest of draws.

Please read other reviews of this company and make your decision to purchase based on other consumers experiences.

As yet the matter has not been resolved and I've now taken to raise my issue with Kent Trading Standards, them seem totally disinterested to speak with me, the only means of communication is via email which I find wholly unreasonable and acceptable.

** *DO NOT RISK PURCHASING FORM THIS COMPANY, THE ONLY WORD I WOULD USE IS COWBOYS***
noaandnani.com is rated 3.95 based on 43 reviews