noaandnani.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend noaandnani.com

Tell us how noaandnani.com made you happy
Actually beyond brassed off with my aftercare . Ordered a bed for my partially disabled son and the footbed a the end was missing. Contacted your services and disgusted at still no resolution. First response was oh it does not include a headboard or foot board days later . Yes it does have you checked and opened your boxes ? Well of course I had or I would not be missing it . Son is sleeping with me and my husband. I contacted trading standards and will be calling them again if it's not dealt with . Reviews on this company are on par with the treatment I've received. I've no words but avoid avoid avoid
The bed arrived a day early with no communication meaning the delivery was missed. I had to source additional screws for the bed at my own inconvenience and cost which was very disappointing.

Customer service is non-existent with replies, if any, being received days later. I will never order from this company again and wished I’d have shopped from a well-known company instead of taking the risk!
Very quick and efficient delivery, very pleased with the bed.
No one replies to emails. You can only contact them by email as they have no phone number. Suspicious company with lots of bad reviews received already. Just look on trustpilot. Believe me just save your money and order from somewhere else.

I’m still waiting for missing pieces!
One of two parcels arrived (still waiting for the parcel containing the ned slats) ..... broken step on ladder. No reply to calls or emails.
We have a very sad little girl who can’t use her new bed!
Delivwey was very quick and the courier left clear instructions for when it was left with a neighbour. The price is great as the table and chairs are really good quality. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is that one of the chairs has a minor crack in it and also a blue mark which won't come off.
Great single bed! Easy to build and looks fab! Delivery of the bed was dodgy. Only half of it arrived in the first place, 10 days later the rest arrived.
noaandnani.com is rated 2.43 based on 7 reviews