Noahs cave Insights

Noahs cave have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B
Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

85.71%
Industry Average
" Their price beat every other site out there. I was hesitate to buy and thought to give it a try and I am glad that I gave it a try. Very good service. "
- Anonymous
" I have been happy with Noah due to the fact that they are offering same product on lower prices. Best place to save money and get quality products. "
- Anonymous
" Noah is my on the go shopping site. The low price that you can find here is never available on any other site. "
- Anonymous
Write your review on Noahs cave

Delivery - Fast

87.50%
Industry Average
" In my opinion if a site is offering free shipping then they value their customers experience. And Noah is one of such sites. Always use it for overseas delivery. "
- Anonymous
" Very reliable service. Fast delivery and quality products. Will recommend it. "
- Akki Connor
" Very happy with the fast delivery. I have ordered almost 10 products and every product was on time. "
- Kat Hopper
D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" Item broke within minutes. Promised refund or replacement never materialised. Shoddy. Made in China. "
- Anonymous
" Worst refund process. They don't even refund it if item haven't reached you. "
- Anonymous
" Finally I asked for a refund. "
- Lee Danker
84.85%
Industry Average
" Really loved the service they provide! Fast shipping and helpful customer service! 10/10 would recommend this to all my friends and family. "
- Anonymous
" Really good service by them. I love the way they serve the customers with generosity and honesty. Shipping time is quick and trouble-free. Would shop here again! "
- Anonymous
" Really amazing service by them. Their catalogue is pretty dope. Shipping time is fast and without any trouble. 10/10 "