NordVPN Teams Reviews

of reviewers recommend NordVPN Teams
Read NordVPN Teams Reviews

About NordVPN Teams:

Cloud VPN solutions for business. Secure your organization’s data traffic and provide your colleagues with safe remote access.

support@nordvpnteams.com

Tell us how NordVPN Teams made you happy
Excellent VPN servers, instant connection, easy UI, and great support. It got the whole package, and I've tried many alternatives before using NordVPN Teams. It's even better than the regular NordVPN.
NordVPN Teams 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Hey! Thanks for the feedback — we really appreciate you getting in touch and for letting us know we met your expectations.
extremely quick support.
Hello,
I'm rather pleased with the support of Nord VPN, the reaction to chat or mail, is always prompt. There was a case of no or late payment from our side, therefore the service was stopped, as a customer I would have like an upfront message on this.
Hello, Hans. Thank you for the constructive feedback and apologies for the inconvenience! We’re happy to announce that faulty payment email notifications were implemented this week, which will help prevent future issues in cases such as yours. Thank you for helping us keep businesses around the world safe!
I had an issue with the purchasing of licenses. I contacted them through chat and within a few minutes we were able to fix the issue. Great customer service! Which is important today, because it is very often I will need to contact a company's twitter account, just to get anywhere with an issue. Highly recommend.
Hello, James. We’re really glad to hear that you had a good experience with our customer service team and we’re thrilled to have met your expectations!
We were looking for an easy way to securely connect our remote workforce to our infrastructure. This is it.

Awesomely quick, friendly and efficient support. Got us up and running in no time.

There is no UI on Linux (console only), but that doesn't bother me.
Hi, Ludovic. Thank you for the positive feedback! We love to hear from our valued customers, and we’ll be sure to pass this on to the customer service team that helped you. We look forward to your continued support.
Support is very helpful
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback! We’re really happy that our customer service team was able to help you.
Incredible fast response times. Good questions by the support team lead to the issue getting solved without any problems.
Hey! We’re thrilled to hear that our customer support team was able to resolve your issue successfully. Many thanks for the kind words.
Very friendly and professional support!
Hey there! Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate your review and will continue to do our best to improve your experience further.
Very friendly and professional support!
Hi, thank you a lot!
Simple and hassle-free VPN software that works as expected. Also the customer service is very helpful: when I have had issues with my account's billing, I have received help in no time!
Hello, Antti! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us — it's much appreciated! Thank you for helping us keep businesses around the world safe.
The customer service was really fast. I had an issue with my account activation so I contacted their support team. They resolved it in less than an hour.
Hi! We're happy our customer support team resolved your issue successfully. We'll be sure to let them know the good news too. Thanks for the feedback — we really appreciate you getting in touch and for letting us know we met your expectations.
It's a great product. As soon as "Split-tunnelling" is available to NordVPN Teams Customers it'll be a 5-star product!
Hello, Dean. Thanks for the feedback! We really appreciate you getting in touch and for letting us know we met your expectations.
Support is super helpful for getting us up and running. I had a billing issue, and the support specialist got right to the point, fixed the issue, and let me go on my way without a bunch of yada-yada. I'm glad to be working with NordVPN for both my home and my business.
Hi, Martin! We're very happy our customer support team resolved your query successfully. We'll be sure to let them know the good news too. Thanks for the feedback — we really appreciate you getting in touch and for letting us know we met your expectations.
Easy to use for the most part but unable to downgrade the plan. The support was able to help which was great!
Hello, Liz, we're happy our customer support team resolved your query successfully. We appreciate the comment and thanks for the positive update.
Awesome customer support that did everything I asked for and more. Responsive chat that helped me get set up!
Hi, Morten! We're very happy our customer support team resolved your query successfully. Thanks for the feedback — we really appreciate you getting in touch.
Application is very easy to use.
Help chat is very helpful, and fast response.

Security function around admin panel could be a bit more strengthen. (For example, the function to monitor the activities of general users (no. of devices installed, their security level), and the security function of administrator itself.)
Hello! Thank you for the feedback which will help us to improve NordVPN Teams product. We’ll make sure to pass it to our product owners.
The service has been good. Pricier than trying to set up something yourself of course, but we went with NordVPN teams because we wanted support. Today we got it- we talked to chat support, they responded immediately, and fixed our issue right away. Very happy with the level of support.
Hi Van! Thanks for the feedback — we really appreciate you getting in touch and for letting us know we met your expectations.
Have been using NordVPNTeams for a couple of years. Good product. Helpline (via chat in this instance) is quick and helpful. Highly recommended.
Hello, Damian! Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. It’s greatly appreciated! We’re glad you enjoy using our product. Thank you for helping us keep businesses around the world safe.
Always quick and reliable. Great service!
Thank you for your positive feedback!
Had some issues while registering our company. Support team helped us very fast. I have only good impression on how support team works.
Hi Vitaliy, we're very happy our customer support team resolved your query successfully. We'll be sure to let them know the good news too. Thanks for the feedback — we really appreciate you getting in touch and for letting us know we met your expectations.
Great service as always
Thank you for your comment!
NordVPN Teams is rated 4.72 based on 25 reviews