Northover Cars Reviews

Northover Cars 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Mr Victor Leung
Northover Cars 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Julian Lott
Knowledgeable and friendly Staff made buy the car a good experience.
I've now dealt twice with Northover Cars and their professionalism shines through like a beacon, they make everything so easy in a calm and relaxed manner and I would recommend them to anyone.
We made an appointment to view the car, after seeing ,it on Northover Cars website. Jason showed us the car and was very helpful answering any questions and letting us test drive it. There was no pressure to buy, Jason let the car speak for itself! We were very happy with the service we received, and so far, we are very happy with the car. We highly recommend this company.
Thank you to Jason and Matthew for your help. They're defo not your typical pushy car salesmen and there was no pressure at all to buy the car. It was worth the 4 hour round trip and we are very happy with our new car. We would recommend Northover Cars and will probably buy another car from them in due course. Thanks guys and keep up the good work. Hope to see you again :-)
Very welcoming stuff and so helpful, top services. If I could i would give them 10 stars not 5. Very happy with my merc. Thank you so much Jason.
You know of a first class Vechicle and after service which today is quite exceptional and a pleasure.
EXCELLENT SERVICE VERY HELPFUL EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN DETAIL NO HASSLE WHATSOEVER, CANNOT PRAISE THEM ENOUGH. EXPERIENCED SALES DEPARTMENT EXCELLENT
Friendly and professional staff, made me feel comfortable from when I first walked in. The sale of the car was easy least, they do everything for you, no stress and hassle free. All that was left to do was to drive away my new car and start enjoying it. Highly recommend Northover Cars!
We had the pleasure of purchasing a vehicle from Jason recently. The service, quality and attentiveness was SUPERB! You will have to search hard for a company that will offer a fraction of the experience we received. NO hard selling, just a plain honest top class service. Thank you guys, absolutely LOVE the car. Mark and Karel (Evoque)
I really don’t know where to start! Which one word best describes Northover Cars? Amazing? Brilliant? Helpful? In less than a week I was driving away in a fantastic vehicle. The whole process albeit slightly different to the norm has been so smooth! Jason arranged my finance, and everything else. I travelled a fair few miles...had not even seen the car...and drove away In my new car the very same day! Assured that the after sales service will continue and I cannot thank Jason enough for everything he has done. He went above and beyond to help me get the deal that suited me. Highly recommended! Thank you so much Jason and Northover Cars!
Very efficient, polite and helpful, Jason knows his stuff, communication was always quick and answered all my questions, delivery was bang on and will be using their services again. Car is exactly what was described.
My third Mercedes from Northover. Very good service. Very helpful. Always friendly. Great car and really Good after care service back up. Thank you Matthew and Jason.
From the first phone call to first visit and viewing of the car I purchased , Jason at Northover Cars couldn’t have been more polite, helpful and professional in the way he approached his job. Car salesman carry something of a stereotype in the way they try selling their vehicles but I can assure you the guys here are nothing like that. A pleasure to deal with.
We bought a Land Rover Evoque off Northover Cars. We live in Cornwall and bought it on good will from Jason and Matthew from phone conversations, photos and a video. It was better than we expected. Thank you to all at Northover Cars we will recommend you to others. We both drove back to Cornwall with big smiles on our faces.Thanks again Paul & Jane
Excellent service. All round. Purchased. BMW convertible. In June. 2020.
Very pleasant to deal with, the car was as described. We had to travel a long distance to buy this car and James was excellent in helping us buy the car. having everything in place ready so we could take away the new car on the day. Great service with great stock.
A friendly, professional and knowledgeable garage. More than happy with my purchase.
Guys were very friendly and helpful with the purchase of my car. They delivered it to a place much nearer, saving me the time and cost of travelling over 3 hours by train. The car was presented well and they didn’t try and oversell it. Thoroughly recommend Northover.
Brilliant service . Superb car . Really happy with Northover Cars . No pushy salesmen just easy friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend these guys
Top service at Nortover Cars. The complete experience of buying a car was 1st class from start to finish with Jason, thank you very much for making it so easy
Northover Cars is rated 4.98 based on 374 reviews