Northover Cars Reviews

Northover Cars 5 star review on 15th September 2020
Julian Lott
Northover Cars 5 star review on 26th March 2020
Mr Steve Blight
Very pleased and delighted with my recent purchase of my Mercedes Convertible from Northover Cars. This is my 5th purchase from them as they are professional, polite, and friendly. They allow you time to make your choice with-out pressure. Car in excellent condition, all I need now is the sunshine !! Would highly recommend.
Purchased the car without actually seeing it(BMW 5 Series), taking the description and the reviews in hand I spoke at length with both Mathew and Jason, photos were sent and many questions were asked by myself, always with swift and courteous responses from the guys and after reassurances that if I didn't like the car when it was delivered I would be able to have my deposit back in full I eagerly awaited delivery. Steve delivered the car a few days later as promised following an MOT, Service and valet, it was presented beautifully and didn't disappoint - Chatted with Steve as I dropped him back at the nearby trainstation and he was an excellent ambassador for the business, again giving me reassurance that I had made the right choice in Northover Cars. When it came to registering the vehicle with my private plate, I made a mistake with the online service but after contacting Jason and explaining, he took control of the situation and it was swiftly rectified to successful conclusion. I cant say enough how pleased I have been with both the customer care and the car from these guys, I would always recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a car that may be too far away not to discount Northover Cars, they make the whole process pain free and I for one would thoroughly recommend them,
Northover Cars 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Bought a used Mercedes. Car in excellent condition. An amiable negotiation of the purchase. A good price. Delivered to my door by a very knowledgeable driver. The whole experience was very good.
This car dealership is very professional, efficient and friendly. They were well informed about the car I was buying and took time to make sure all my questions were answered. Both members of the staff that I spoke were very efficient and dealt with the necessary documentation and contact with the DVLA regarding the transfer of ownership and change of registration to my personalised registration. John
Very polite and efficient. Having experienced a few minor problems after purchase, Jason sorted them out and always kept me informed of the current siutuation.
Friendly, courteous staff. Seamless transaction start to finish. Car was exactly as described. Highly recommend!
Having never bought a used car before we were a little wary to do so. However, dealing with Matthew and Jason at Northover Cars, we immediately knew we were in excellent hands. They were friendly, efficient , helpful and exceptionally cooperative when dealing with our queries. We live in London and Steven who delivered the car to us exactly as agreed was charming and efficient also. We are absolutely thrilled with our purchase and would not hesitate to recommend them and fully intend to return to them for our next used car. A gem of a dealer!!!
I recently purchased a Mercedes E250 Convertible from Northover Cars, which is my second purchase. I am delighted with my car and the service I have received. Matthew and Jason have been nothing but helpful. Both cars have been in excellent condition. I have no hesitation in recommending them if you want a quality car and excellent service.
Very efficient & friendly service, would thoroughly recommend to anyone looking for a quality car.
Northover cars is a lovely car garage selling high spec cars in good condition. I contacted the company and Jason was really helpful and pro active with me. Really happy with my new vehicle and the customer service I received when buying my new car. Thanks Jade 😊
Very clear and speedy customer service arrangements. The vehicle is prepared for sale before being advertised. That, coupled with complimentary 5-day drive-away comprehensive motor insurance, enables buyers to choose a vehicle and drive it away in just one visit. We arranged to see and drive the vehicle after an internet search. We were assured the car is in immaculate condition and it is. Relaxed sales team, speedy administrative arrangements. Happy customer.
First class service and advice. Matt and his team demonstrated perfectly the intricacies of the Mercedes bought last week. My wife is absolutely delighted with the car and it is in such good condition that all of her friends think that it is new! We have no hesitation in recommending Northover Cars.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Dealt with Matthew and Jason over the telephone due to long distance between us, both were very helpful, informative, honest and patient. The delivery guy Steve was very punctual and at our meeting place was very helpful and organised throughout the transaction. Car was immaculate and exactly as described. Would highly recommend Northover Cars. Will use again in the future. Thank you all. Dawn
over the past eight years we have bought many cars from northover cars they have always give a great service,if my family require a quality car northover are are the place to go me and my son just bought two cars,many thanks ray sharpless
I have bought 4 cars from Matthew over the years which I hope is an indication of the confidence I have in him and his staff. I have just bought a stunning E Class cabriolet at a good price with a fair trade in price for my beloved E Class Coupe. Matthew is able to source excellent vehicles which are beautifully presented for sale and Jason is a charming and professional front of house on the sales side. They genuinely want the customer to be happy but of course always want to get a sale at a reasonable profit to themselves. I am looking forward to a few years with my new cabriolet but when I want to change I’ll be going back to Northover cars.
I am very pleased with my purchase which I made from jason, he has been very helpful from beginning to end and always helped me with any queries I had. I will definitely buy from Northover cars again in future.
Top service , could not recommend this company enough , cars are gleaming , before I left the car was set up to my mobile mirrors set customer service at its best thanks again will be back for out next car soon
Northover Cars 5 star review on 12th December 2019
Perfect transaction from start to finish many thanks Jason.
Friendly, helpful, no pressure at all, tea, knowledgeable about their cars, relaxed about the customer examining their cars in their own time, tea. Test drives arranged straight away, very helpful completing the paperwork. Did I mention the nice cup of tea? Oh, and they have excellent stock of cars.
Very professional service and a great car 👍
Northover Cars is rated 4.98 based on 369 reviews