Nossa Vida Returns Reviews

Nossa Vida have a Returns Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Returns - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
" Did anyone else have their credit card hacked at the same time they purchased the items? For my experience, I ordered after seeing "FREE SHIPPING/ FREE RETURNS" and thinking I'd just return if they didn't work out. "
posted 2 months ago - Eileen Johnson
" Tried to get a return address as it says on their returns policy that you need to email to ask for it, but when i did they asked for pictures of the dresses. "
posted 3 months ago - Jennifer
" I ordered two sizes of the same dress, and am now trying to return one. Nossa Vida are refusing me a refund and won’t give me an address to return the dress to. They are saying that their returns policy excludes reduced price items but I have paid full price. I used their “spin the wheel” offer and had $5 taken off my total. DO NOT BUY FROM Nossa Vida! I so wish I had read the reviews before buying! "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" The day after I received a dress that doesn't fit me I contacted Nossa Vida for a returns address. "
posted 3 months ago - Sian Elmore
" I read the return policy on the website and it says you have to pay the shipping costs (even if it is advertised as "free returns") and the refund will be done if the return is made 15 days after you received the products. "
posted 4 months ago - Noelia
" I was wary to order anything of value from Nossa Vida due to the lack of transparency in their returns process, but i gave them a shot. "
posted 4 months ago - Samantha