Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
Rate their towels and their Customer service!! Easy 5 stars!
Noxen 5 star review on 27th October 2020 Noxen 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Fantastic service and product. Love that you guys actively support mental health in NZ.
I ordered a New Poncho and Noxen are so awesome to deal with and very professional am very happy with my order
great towels and awesome service
Noxen's customer service is fantastic, I mistakenly selected the collect goods option, they put it on a courier the next with no extra charges.
I have dealt with Noxen a couple of times and I can honestly say Todd & co are great people, easy to communicate with and the products are quality.
This is so warm and snug for after a swim, and the pockets are super handy - i brought this as a gift and now want one for myself!
These guys are amazing!
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us, much appreciated!!!
Great product- my kids love their ponchos which keep them warm after swimming and the bath. Great customer service too!
Thanks so much for taking the time to complete this review for us!
The whole family are loving these robes. They are especially great after a swim on a windy day in Raglan. Great service and great company to deal with.
Thanks very much Nicky, love these are running around Raglan!!
Great service and products!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to complete this review for us!
Great Company, super easy to deal with. Purchased a surfboard sock got free stickers . Shipped and arrived quickly.
Thanks so much for taking the time to complete this review for us!
Awesome gear top quality kids love there gear
Thanks Dave!!!
These Poncho Towels are fabulous. Lovely thick fabric, excellent quality and really good price. Brought one for our daughters birthday and she was stoked with it. Now the other 3 kids want one so “Santa” will be reordering 😊
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us, much appreciated!!!
Awesome service, thank you so much. The towels look awesome quality look forward to seeing the kids use them over summer.
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us, much appreciated!!!
I recently purchased 2 childrens toweling ponchos. Great quality, nice thick towelling & look great. Recommend.
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us, much appreciated!!!
Fantastic service and the beautiful quality goods. Their towels really are the best!
Its great to support a local business that sponsors our BOP Surf Team.
Thanks so much Ann and thanks for mentioning the BOP Surf Team, that shows us a direct link back to the support we gave them! Cheers!!
Another great purchase. High quality hooded towel. So snuggly and thick with handy hidden pockets. I know the person will love it when they get it for Christmas. Great customer service as well - Thanks.
Thanks for the great review and another purchase!! We are stoked to have returning customers and happy ones at that!! Good present choice!
Love the 4 ponchos I have just bought. As the kids have grown up a bit they have been very conscious of getting dressed so they are so useful at the beach. I had looked at other brands but loved the differentt colurs and sizes in your range. Quality is nice and snuggly too.
Thanks
Just an idea...we have taken them to add names to the back -maybe you could add personalisation too?
Glad to hear it Lisa! Such a detailed review is so helpful. Good idea! We do offer that for sports teams and corporates, not sure exactly how to implement for the individual orders but it is on our mind! Cheers :)
Awesome colour choices and superb quality. Extremely happy with the purchase
Whoop, whoop! Thank you!