Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
Ordered two as Xmas gifts. Should have ordered a 3rd for myself. Lovely, plush, well made. The blue is a great colour.
Thanks for the review Stewart, you should have!!!
Fantastic product & service!
Super fast delivery with PBT!
Would highly recommend :)
Thanks so much!!!
Todd’s customer service is exceptional and the towels are brilliant too! We’ll be back for more!
Awww thanks Courtney, we sorted it out in the end and made a good team! Cheers
Have purchased twice from Noxen & would happily purchase again.
Thanks for returning as a customer and for taking the time to complete this review!
Awesome experience with my first Noxen online purchase which is a Christmas pressie shhhhh :) Love the story behind Noxen & handwritten thank you note & I'm positive the pressie will go down very well soon!
Great review Marina! We are always trying to improve the online experience and are happy it was good! We love writing the notes :)
Love the poncho and rashies the kids will be stoked with their xmas pressies
Santa NOXEN in the house! Thank you Melissa!
The poncho towel arrived today, and it is just lovely. Wishing I’d ordered more....I wasn’t sure quite how soft they’d be (very), or whether they’d be any grow room (plenty) for my tweens. It’s gonna make beach trips and pool days SO much easier, for changing and for keeping our glasses safe. Very happy!
What a stellar review!!! I will be happy to honour the pricing you received should you order again in the future :)
Excellent customer service and communication. Love these towels, they are light weight, dry well and are exactly what we were looking for.
Thanks Team Noxen
Thanks very much Ian! Appreciate you taking the time to complete the review! Cheers :)
Using the internet, their on-line service was very easy to use, and pick was in Papamoa, so really good for me. Cant really review the products as they are all Christmas presents, but they looked very good, before I neatly wrapped the up
Glad to hear the online experience was easy!
Quick shipping, great product. I have been after a suitable towel poncho for my husband for years that doesn’t cost the earth and is good quality and this was it!
Lauren this is so great to hear, this is exactly the target we set out to achieve!
I love my new top and can't wait for my next purchase.
Thank you Chloe!!!!!
Amazing Todd your a legend, Thanks again 😊
Cheers Paul!!!
We bought the Pro for my two teenagers and myself. Love the zipped pockets and the soft lining in the pockets! Love the soft outer and terry inner. Great product
What an awesome review, thanks so much for the detail you have put in, these are so valuable :)
Products were ready for collection within hours of placing the order. Collection was seamless. The hooded towels are Christmas presents for our kids so can’t comment on them yet, but they look great and I know the kids are going to love them!
It's always fulfilling to get an order ready as quickly as possible and the fact you have noted this in the review made my day! I'm sure the kids will love them, cheers!
Easy hassle free, goods arrived in a timely manner
Awesome, glad to hear it Graham!
Colours look amazing, thank you for speedy delivery.
Thanks Maree!
Great service as usual. Pleasure to deal with Todd - helpful as always. Awesome tanks as well.
Always lovely to interact with you Lesley, thanks for the ongoing support :)
Product seems good although we haven’t used it yet as it is a Xmas pressie. Customer service was average, had issues with local pick up. Had to make two trips to find my towel which was a bit disappointing.
Thanks for the feedback Cassie. I have further refined the pick up instructions to make sure this doesn't happen again. We're gutted you needed to make a second trip. Thanks :)
Great company to deal with, product was good quality and shipment arrived quick
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the review. These are very helpful! Cheers :)
Quick service, great product. Cant wait to wrap up and put under the Christmas Tree
Thanks Danielle!!!