Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
Your service was amazing and super quick. Im very please with my purchase of the coral poncho for my daughter great quality. Thank you
Thanks so much for your lovely review, I am pleased you are pleased!
Great quality product and such great, personal service. Thank you so much.
Thanks for the great review :)
Awesome product and great value for money for a kiwi product !!!!
Cheers Mark!!!
Worth the wait, only a 4 star rating because there was a bit of a wait for the colour & size hooded towel I was after but the product was awesome. Hopefully I'll win the $50 voucher because now my wife wants one
Thanks Phil, hopefully the 20% discount from the back order sales makes up a bit for the delay. We very much appreciate the feedback! Enjoy and good luck!
Thanks Phil, appreciate the the feedback and review!!!!!
Arrived really quickly. Great quality. Love the zip pocket. Thanks
Thanks Haley and thanks for commenting on the zip!
Great hat and great service love it! I only wish you did woman’s tshirts
Thanks Rhian! We are working on those tees for woman, just a slow burn unfortunately but I'm very excited to have the new woman's logo out there :)
Me and daughter purchased a noxon hooded towel each and we LOVE them so much and even sleep in them as well. Keeps us so warm. Would recommend buying when we need a new one in the near future.
Thanks very much Adelaide! I slept in mine the other night too! Cheers Todd
Hi me and my daughter love our hooded towels. She wears hers almost every night. Can’t wait to use mine in the summer. Would highly recommend these wonderful items. Thank u for your customer service 🙂🥰
Thanks Shelley!!! Glad to hear and so handy for everyday life aye! Cheers
Kids love their new ponchos and the service was fast and fantastic. Looking forward to using them more as the weather improves. Thanks
Thanks heaps for the purchase Tracey!!! We really appreciate the review :)
I purchased the navy teen size towel. Beautiful colour, fabric and attention to detail. Lots of room for my son to move in, he loves it! Great buy 🤙
Thanks so much for the detailed review, much appreciated!!!
Great product
Cheers Craig!!!
Fast delivery. Fantastic quality, thick and cosy with excellent design and pockets. 2 thumbs up.
Thanks very much Jessica, cheers for the thumbs up!
Excellent service and great product. Would highly recommend!
Thanks for the review Kate!
Great service and great product!
Thanks :)
Kept me very warm and snuggly after a swim and the zippered pockets are so useful! Haven't seen many other hooded towels with them:)
Thanks for pointing out the zipper pockets, glad to hear you are happy!
Love the product! great colour, fabric, service, quality and fit. Only one without in the family now, might have to wait until Christmas!
Cheers Tom, we'll be here all year ;)
Easy transaction, great service.
Thanks heaps for the review :)
I ordered two of these hoody towels for my children who are six and eight years old. The towels are great quality and my children love putting them on after their weekly swimming class.
Thanks so much for the review Helen!
Have purchased 6 ponchos so far. All were super smooth deals, loved the colours, and quality. Highly recommend.
You're a star, thanks for your ongoing support!!!!
Poncho's were fantastic and made our water-polo team look great and like a team . Quality of the product is excellent too. Todd's service and communication throughout he purchase and embroidery process was great . Thank you.
It was great to work with you Russell, thanks so much for considering us to kit out the team. Cheers Todd.
Noxen is rated 4.97 based on 146 reviews