Noxen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noxen
Love these towel!! Great fabric and feel! The kids are going to love them!
Thank you Sheree, we rate the fabric feel too!!
Love the ponchos, awesome colours and super soft. Great service and fast delivery.
Great review, many thanks!!!
The suns out so it's our kids 2nd year wearing their hooded towels and they're still in awesome condition ready for another summer's thrashing... love them!!
Whoop, whoop, thanks Simone, glad to hear!!
Hi. My grand children are going to love these. Well made great quality. Thanks
Thanks Jackie, much appreciated good Grandma work!!!
I have purchased a few products from Noxen. Excellent quality and value. The team are so great to deal with. I will definitely be purchasing more stuff from Noxen
It's reviews like these that cement the good work we try to do via customer service and quality! Thanks so much :)
Great product and value. Perfect living local and able to collect. Communication was great too.
Thanks very much Judith, we are stoked with the review :)
My husbands response when he saw the account "You spent how much on towels?" then when they arrived and I showed him even he was suitably impressed! I cant believe how soft and amazing they feel! Definitely going to live in these this summer while camping.
Phew, dodged a grumpy husband there! That's a great review as the honesty will resonate with plenty of other on the fence wives ;)
Great quality towel!! Glad it finally turned up 😊
Thanks Helen! So sorry for the delay, we appreciate you letting us help sort it out and the revised review :)
perfect! fast sending and good product , as described . Love these beach panchos and zipped inner pockets are really well conceived!
Thank you Nicolas!!!
Thanks team for advice and an easy purchase. Appreciated – and awesome service with a delivery chucked in – thanks !
You're welcome Alan!!! Thank you :)
awesome service ,prompt delivery, will recommend to anyone.
Love it, shout on name from the roof tops, please! Cheers Edwin :)
Very happy with purchase and customer service. Item arrived as described and super quick.
Many thanks Marlene!!
Super happy with the towels, they’re lovely and thick and dry so well. They’ve been perfect for school swimming- my children are at ages they’re getting shy changing in front of others. I’d happily recommend them.
So glad to hear Olivia and we hear you on those growing kids, ours are the same. Thank you!
Best brand out there 👌
Cheeeeeeeers Lochie!!!
I was so impressed with the service and product (which I bought as a gift) that I shall be buying my own one.
The best.
Love these reviews when there is more to come, thank you Suzanne!
Apart from the fact that the garment is perfect, the sales care was awesome.
Thank you so much team, for getting my daughter's gift here on time. Fabulous.
Awwww, what a lovely review Suzanne, much appreciated and happy to make it all happen!
Great personal service ,lovely towel
Thankyou
Nz owned. 5% go's to a good cause
Good quality gear. Free stickers
Great service. I'll be buying more stuff from them...
Thanks for calling out our key points Nathan!!! Cheers
I love my toweling hoodie, but have to change it, because it is too big.
Just brought the Noxen + MATB colab piece and it's AMAZING. Beautiful craftsmanship, super easy and prompt delivery and awesome service. Will LIVE in this in summer. Ka pai team keep up the mahi!!!
Noxen is rated 4.98 based on 215 reviews