Five Percent Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Five Percent Brands
Read Five Percent Brands Reviews
So pleased with my purchase and the great advice about sizing of the item I purchased, highly recommend there service. Sharon
Thanks so great to hear about the service but specifically the sizing advice as we have refined this over the last few months. Thanks Sharon!
A switched on, upbeat company with a great product and great customer service.
Slam dunk review, that's all the things we are aiming for!! Cheers Janet :)
Awesome service and great product, this will be my first purchase of many.
Thanks Debbie, we look forward to more :)
Purchased some hooded towels. Wasn’t sure of a colour so contacted Todd and he kindly sent through a photo of the towel which was very helpful. We found out about these from friends who had already purchased some. We love ours!!!! A must to have!!!
That's a solid review and shows the power of people. Always happy to communicate to ensure a smooth experience. Thanks Kate!
Lovely quality, beautiful colour, great communication.
So good to hear Elizabeth, thanks very much :)
Awesome product and awesome people to deal with. Have forwarded on to all my friends
Cheers for sharing the love William, many thanks!!!
We only just discovered this brand, and are really proud to support them as fellow kiwis and beachlovers.They have been prompt in replying to messages and super professional.We love their range of clothing and hope they flourish as a surf label business.
Awwww Fiona!! Such a nice review, thanks so much!!
Great quality, so thick and lush. Wish I have brought at beginning of summer but will till get a load of use. Big enough to change under, and should eliminate the towel/sand/seat/car debarcle every time we go to the beach.
That's a great review Haylee, sounds like you are using it as it's designed! Don't worry it will get plenty of use over winter as a dressing gown!!
Great products - we purchased two poncho towels and they're brilliant, really happy with them. We've only just come across Noxen, but we're super impressed with them as a business.
We love engaging with new customers and even more pleased to hear the interactions were good. Thanks Ellie!
Really happy with the service and the product. Cool brand doing cool things great to support local
Glad to hear Nicholas, we really appreciate those comments :)
Awesome products!
Thanks Sahar!
Excellent product excellent service. Love it!!
Thanks Annabelle!!!
Perfect product and amazing communication!
Great to hear, thanks Daisuke!!!
Great quality towels & a great price!! Highly recommend
We always love a highly recommend! Cheers Stephanie :)
Very happy but haven’t been able to use it yet because I live in Auckland and our apartment pool has been closed during level 2&3, but looking forward to using it this afternoon now that we have been liberated to level 1!
Hopefully you've had a few uses since being set free!! Thanks Heather :)
I LOVE my Poncho!! It is much softer than other ones I have had. Is a generous fit and beautiful colour. Highly Recommend.
Five Percent Brands 5 star review on 11th March 2021
Alison!!!! We LOVE getting photo reviews, some great feedback there, many thanks :)
my son love it
That's great to hear Jeanny!
Amazing quality, perfect fit towels. They look super stylish and are lovely and soft to wear. One very happy customer.
There's been a lot of time and effort put in to making a towel look good, to be fair the boss (wifey) has been right on with the colours. Cheers Rupert :)
Great service
Thanks Shay :)
Great customer service, great product. To me, comfort is the most important feature in clothing, but not frumpy looking comfort. I can't wait for Noxen to disrupt other areas of the casual,surf,skate clothing area.
Oh we plan to disrupt and what a cool observation to make! Cheers Scott :)
Five Percent Brands is rated 4.96 based on 370 reviews