Five Percent Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Five Percent Brands
Read Five Percent Brands Reviews
Wonderful Hooded towels
Thanks so much Tiffany!
Nice product, easy communication, my daughter love it, thanks
Thank you Shanju!!
Amazing service, great product and prompt delivery. Iā€™m stoked wit my new Noxen cap!
Cheers Darren, we love hearing this type of feedback. thanks for completing the review!
Great product, very pretty and good quality!
Thank you!!!!
Absolutely outstanding service! I ordered on a Friday and my goods were here the following Monday! So good! šŸ˜Š
It's so great to be back in stock and also great to hear that our courier partners are delivering so quickly! Cheers
Such fast deliver and such great product! Iā€™m stoked with the quality and beauty of my surfboard sock :)
Cheers!!
Although I thought it was OK the Mrs hates it .. probably should have chosen the black towel instead
Oh bummer, well it's the thought that counts. We can always exchange it for you :) Cheers
Awesome sunnies šŸ˜Ž Our 7yo is super happy and looking styley.
Thanks Tina, cooooooool as!!!!
It's my second order already. Great quality and quick shipping. Thanks
Thanks again!!!!
Very good quality items. Small fits 11 yo child. Medium fits 14 yo girl. Large fits tubby old Mummy (size 16-18)! Very happy with purchase, thank you.
Great quality product and a kiwi company . Win win!
Thanks very much!!!
Fantastic products at very reasonable pricing, fully satisfied with my Rashie! Will definitely recommend to others and product has also arrived in a timely manner which is another bonus.
What a lovely review, we aim to please, thanks very much for taking the time to review :)
We found Noxen to have very high quality garments. Very friendly and prompt service.
Outstanding customer service, thanks guys! And I love my towel too!
Glad you are happy x 2 :) Cheers
Easy to order online, super fast delivery and great product. Can't fault these guys. Only difficultly is choosing what to get next. Cheers
Awwwwww, that's so kind. Cheers for the kind words!!!
I love the rashies I bought from Noxen. They are high quality and really affordable. Delivery was quick as well.
Many thanks!!!!
Kids sunnies - Great quality, very speedy delivery and look awesome
Five Percent Brands 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Oh now that's cuteness!! Thanks for taking the time to add the photo to the review!!!
Hubby is super stoked with his Noxen black pro hoody! Warm, plenty of room to get changed in & he's never looked so cool in a dress šŸ˜Ž Awesome, friendly & super efficient service and at a great price! Thank you Noxen!!!
"Never looked so cool in a dress", love it!!! Great review, cheers!!!
Just amazing with my hoody I'm able to dress into my swim shorts šŸ©³ no matter where I am, bought my wife and son one absolutely a must
Cheers Carlos!!! Very much appreciated!!!
Well made; a bit on the big size if you are small framed. I took it in with some tucks and good to go.
Thanks Dinah, we appreciate the feedback and the kiwi ingenuity!
Five Percent Brands is rated 4.95 based on 368 reviews