Oakgrain Leather Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Oakgrain Leather

How would you rate Oakgrain Leather ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Wendy Graves

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Oakgrain Leather in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Wendy Graves
"Most impressed with the service of this company, I ordered a pair of boots in october from this company, I am afraid I had a faulty pair and requested a refund and return, within 1 day of emailng I had a reply with a return label and 5 days later I received my refund so I can now purchase again. This is what I call fabulous customer service. Thank you Amazon and Oakgrain Leather."
Oakgrain Leather is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews